Sup Yea Forums. How do you deal with a clingy girlfriend?

Sup Yea Forums. How do you deal with a clingy girlfriend?

My girlfriend is amazing 99% of the time. But there will be times when I'm not in the mood and she is constantly trying to get me to cuddle, kiss, hug, etc and it's just really obnoxious.

I've confronted her about this many times and she just doesn't get it. What do Yea Forums?

Attached: 801.jpg (640x1136, 92K)

Just fake it. Honestly, if you aren't willing to do something just to make someone you care about happy, you won't be able to keep them.

>But there will be times when I'm not in the mood and she is constantly trying to get me to cuddle, kiss, hug, etc and it's just really obnoxious.

Found the faggot

The problem's you, not her.

she likes to be around you. whats so wrong about that? just enjoy it while it still lasts.

Not really a problem...like just grow a back bone and put up with it

If you ain't willing to fake it, leave. Girls are fucking stupid. Don't get me wrong, I love em and their vagina magic, but they're stupid. Hug her back

Found the virgin

If you dont give her what she needs, she will find someone that will.

Have you dated long enough that you've run into the situation of you trying to initiate sex and she turned you down because she wasn't in the mood? If so, that's the quickest shortcut to make her understand that sometimes you just want to be left alone for a while.

2 ways to deal with this. Find a way to tell her that you need your space while reassuring her that you love her. If she doesn’t respect that this is the time to introduce a beating.

Or just make sure you are not in the same physical location and we she wants to be clingy just say you’re working or have study to do

I love cuddling my girlfriend and giving her random kisses.

It makes her crazy for her.

It warms her up for sex and makes her horny AF.

put it in her ass when she wants to get clingly and see if she still wants to

Wya I'll make her my gf instead because you obviously don't know how to be a good bf

All these people are saying that you're the one who needs to put up with your girlfriend doing stuff with you when you don't want to do it and not bothering to understand what you need. Sure, you people may have different sex drives. But that doesn't mean she can push herself onto you. Later she may get forceful but she wouldn't know it. It's basically gonna be abuse just cause someone isn't willing to understand and respect your boundaries. There's a difference between having different needs and forcing someone to accomodate to your needs. Most of the people here telling you to put up with it are probably the same ones who say that feminism is going too far and that men are having it worse when they themselves are unconsciously adding to the problem with these ideas. Have an honest talk with your girlfriend about this. If she's not willing to understand your needs and prioritises herself and is selfish instead of trying to compromise then break up with her cause you deserve better.

Just grow up. It's part of your role as a man to control a woman. She obviously needs some comforting, like most women, so just give her what she needs. I'm sure she will want to give you what she needs when you want it.

You should never be turned down by a gf for sex. It's a control tactic. Be the man and get her wet so she cant resist it.

Man up and just be super honest...if she can't take it then you arent' right for eachother. Took my parents 20 years and 3 kids to figure that out.

But.....I would try to look closer at why it bothers you. You just aren't an affectionate person or sometimes you arent in the mood?

My second gf after my first serious gf(2 years, lost are virginities and shit to eachother) was super affectionate and to be honest i was still hung up on my ex....and i just bascially resented it and didn't say anything until we eventually broke up.

This was ten years ago...and looking back i realize i was a fucking idiot. This girl was super sweet and smoking hot aannnnd really in to me, while my ex was a chain smoking alcholic who hit the wall my 25. Cuddly girl is still super hot with big ass titties at 30.

I fucked up. Anyway not saying your situation is the same but i would try look a little deeper.

But overall just be honest. You will safe yourself a lot of time and women actually respect honesty even if its not what they want to hear...and they will still fuck you.

>What do Yea Forums?

Break up with her. You're a latent homosexual

You put it down way fucking better than I did.

why you beating yourself over it? If you guys broke up, it just wasn't meant to be