Found an injured baby duck in my backyard. Dubs decides the name

Found an injured baby duck in my backyard. Dubs decides the name.

Attached: Baby Duck.jpg (577x435, 37K)

Pickleshits

Cretin

Fucker

Winrar

i was gonna say frosted butts, but we have a winrar

Damn that was fast. Dubs has spoken.

gayniggaD

Now that you've got aa stupid fucking name for it, take it to a fucking vet you cunt

Post moar pix of the lill fucker

She's already looking better than when I found her. I raised ducks as a kid, but there's a good chance she won't make it through the night. Will keep you updated Yea Forums

Attached: Fucker.jpg (2560x1440, 1.18M)

Damn, what's wrong with her user? Hopefully you can heal little Fucker up. I'm guessing you know what goes into doing something like that.

Attached: 1430613555008.jpg (248x249, 14K)

Good luck!
Hope the fucker makes it!

Her legs are a bit fucked up. It might be just her right leg, but she was having a bit of trouble keeping her head up before so I'm a bit worried her spine is shot. I took her in and warmed her up and she ate a little bit of the duck feed I stole from my dad's so that's good. She's around moving a bit now, but not nearly as much as I'd like. Things are looking okay for our little fucker ducker.

Next, make some foie gras. Nutrition is important OP

Attached: foie-gras-etats-unis-3.jpg (620x321, 127K)

Zebastian

Humans are evil:( go vegan etc

awww look at the liddle ducky! quack quack hehe pls take to vet

To all the anons telling me to take the little fucker to a vet, it's a wild duckling that's injured without its mom. The vets just going to say put it down and if they can do something it's going to be stupid expensive and not worth anybodies time. This is the best shot this fucker's gonna have.

Attached: Fucker 2.0.jpg (325x434, 21K)

Dinner.

you idiots saying shit like 'take it to a vet' are idiots. The vet will be like, uh I dunno lets use some of this equipment and charge user 300$ and not do shit you couldn't figure out as common sense.

It's a fucking stray duck.

Well shit, I could have saved a comment.

I wish you luck based savior user.

let me guess... your a burger mutt? of course, poor duck, if only it lived in a country where they put people and animal before profit

Get well soon, little fucker

help it fly

Bill

McDucklas

If she survives tonight, I'll get her a proper pen with some wood shavings, a feeder, and a better heat lamp. I'll pimp out this fucker's crib and raise it till it's old enough to release. I'll post about her tomorrow.

>go vegan
it's fine to not eat animals that are tortured to death but if you don't eat meat at all you're kind of a faggot pussy. it's like saying rapists are bad everybody go celibate

Take it's virginity.

Get well soon little Fucker!

If he lived in a shithole country like yours they'd probably eat it live. Leave the little Fucker alone

Godspeed user. Godspeed

vets save every wild animal that gets injured? doesn't sound sustainable or even good for the environment. save every baby rat and rabbit why doncha

Attached: fin_sarahsscribbles_droptheball.png (750x1544, 409K)

Attached: fin_sarahsscribbles_happy.jpg (750x1183, 147K)

Attached: fin_sarahsscribbles_healthydiet.png (750x1139, 300K)

Attached: fin_sarahsscribbles_homealone.png (750x442, 115K)

you have the mindset of a capitalist-extremist, shot yourself burger boy

Attached: fin_sarahsscribbles_ishouldstop.jpg (750x1132, 144K)

>foie gras

Okay, player. Iffin you think burgers aren't the people most up their own ass about loving animals you a dumb ass punk.

Attached: fin_sarahsscribbles_physicalcontact.png (750x1288, 281K)

>you have the mindset of a capitalist-extremist
so not saving every baby rat is ancap then huh. gotcha. yall totally do that i'm sure

Attached: fin_sarahsscribbles_skipping.png (750x1150, 323K)

yeah only when there are cameras around to feed their ego... no cameras and they dont give a fuck if it isnt profitable

Attached: fin_sarahsscribbles_sosmrry.png (750x1138, 271K)

Attached: fin_sarahsscribbles_summer.jpg (750x1136, 114K)

nigggggger

you're still pretending vets in your country save all baby wild animals

Attached: fin_sarahsscribbles_whatchathinkingabout.png (750x1137, 320K)

Edits or not, these are fucking hot.

What are you trying to say? What the fuck does that even mean?

ones that can be saved? of course they do and if they cant they would give the animal a peaceful end

i am saying your people are egotistical individualistic pigs that feed of validation and a skewed sense of social responsibility

Whoever made these is my hero.

Once a female rat reproduces, she could have 15,000 descendants by the end of just one year

Attached: 3049094 - Darwin_Watterson Gumball_Watterson Penny_Fitzgerald The_Amazing_World_of_Gumball VSdrawfag (680x880, 456K)

Adolf

why you talk only about rats?? drunkard

What better type of people to be overly receptive of coddling animals? You contradict your own assertion.

Also, fuck you.

Snugdrooblepoop

you dont do it out of love and care for the animal you do it only for likes and approval of others.... when the cameras are off you dont care

an extreme example to demonstrate a point. yall niggers don't save all the baby animals or put the rest down because it's impossible you retard

Attached: 1554221729363.png (1280x905, 1.36M)

Trips says decapitate it.

blargsnarf. who else?

name it cumnuts

the vets always make an effort to save every animal they can, unlike your profit motivated nation you wont save any animal unless someone is there to pay up

Ivan, whatever they are feeding you in your post-soviet troll farm, I have to tell you... It isn't true. I just cleaned my cat's litter box to very little fan fare.

where the fuck are you finding these pics?

Donald the cuckduck

if i was a pro-russia fanatic in a post-collapse troll farm wouldnt i be arguing for the "benefits" of individualism, ego and free-market-extremism? and i can guarantee you only own a cat to your own satisfaction because for you it produces value like entertainment, just like why a farmer keeps his cattle well-fed because the bigger and better it is the more value it will create when its put to the slaughter, how much will you sell those kittens your cat will have for i wonder?

You talking shit about my bestie, asshole?

Attached: regal.jpg (800x600, 151K)

there is a reason why mostly only western swine have pets... maybe you should think about why??

Timestamp

numbers say love it unconditionally

if you spend on your money on vodak you have no money for animal food?

Look Ivan, I know compassion is a trait you lack, but when some 'filthy westerners' see an animal in pain or alone, they usually act. I know it doesn't fit your profit motivated narrative but we're odd like that. The little fucker I posted from above came from the fucking street, as have every single pet I owned. So go fuck yourself, he's sitting next to me now purring contentedly.

and "maybe you should think about why" we know you're a waste of space.

It's not Ivan, it's Achmed and it's underage too.

Peter

you make jokes to hide your inadequacy and it checks out because your nation has a need to be liked by there piers, like i said individualistic egotistical smiling idiots, if you have any real sense of social responsibility you would oppose the profit-driven psychopathy that fuels your nation, but know that it will not last forever no empire does

You got it Pete, however I stil want OP to post timestamp.

If poor Fucker dies, if dubs, you give Fucker a Viking Funeral in the nicest pond or lake near you.

Jeff

Vetfag confirming, pink juice, user, or preferably a local wildlife rehab facility (which is what aNY Vetfag would say is best)

Attached: considering-the-average-hummingbird-will-starve-after-four-hours-of-no-food-for-all-those--important (528x478, 155K)

tl;dr
Shut the fuck up you 3rd world vermin.

Attached: 1511803621039.gif (256x192, 1.08M)

Rodrigo

quackles

your people will lick the dirt from under our boots, pig

Ok, could be blue juice. Depends on beuthanasia, generic, or fatalplus

Attached: i-put-red-bull-in-the-hummingbird-feeder-im-pretty-6275821.png (500x397, 101K)

You wish, fucking kelb!

auw so cute name it ' Ducktales'

Welp, I been trolled. Time to go out and get some fresh air while I ponder a good spot to go kayaking. Think I'll listen to some oldies as I stroll my nice little town before setting up in the bar for a burger and chat up the drunks. Too nice a day to waste.

Scawwy \>~

99% of meat comes from factory farms where they are basically tortured, so your analogy is trash.

Have a nice one, and don't forget to drink one for me.

Seymore

just buy cruelty free meat dairy and eggs. shouldn't be hard if you live in a place with liberals around, maybe in alabama or something. don't be a faggot

Dugly Uckling

Are you keeping the fucker warm with a bulb?
I currently have these bitches...

Attached: bitches.jpg (673x950, 247K)

Doug Lee Uckling

Charles Birdkowski II

Space program

I do have a lamp on her, not a proper heat lamp, but it's warm, now that she's warm and has had a bit of food and drink it's clear now she's got wry neck. I don't know the cause, but I'll treat it best I can.

the duck already has a name you fucking retards faggots like you need to be banned

check on internet how to feed , wont chew corn

Welp it looked like she was doing better, but she passed on peacefully. Rip Fucker 2019-2019. You will be missed.

Attached: RIP.jpg (4032x3024, 1.54M)

f

F

I took an injured seagull to the vet once when I was a kid. She told us they try to send it over to a wildlife rehab facility. Mom was driving me home, but after 2 minutes I told her to turn around so we could ask where the rehab is located, so we could follow up on the bird.
When I came back, the vet was like "Oh, sorry, we had to put it down :^)". I wasn't gone 5 minutes.
Fuck vets.

F

wtf nigger

honkers

F

F

wtf you killed it? How could you literally kill a duckling in the span of an hour?

F

f

He could’ve done it in 1 second
so hush

f

Ballotine, sorry to say, none of you will get this

F

F

This thread really sums up why I've loved Yea Forums for over a decade now.
We named the little Fucker.

F

Attached: 1525331424765.png (644x644, 936K)

rip duk

F

Thanks user, already had a very depressing week.
RIP Fucker.

Next months dinner