It god hates gays then why is homosexuality found in nature all the time?

it god hates gays then why is homosexuality found in nature all the time?

Attached: 1555166880852.jpg (2048x1536, 468K)

Why are you worried about this? How have gays impacted your life?

The Bible doesn't like lots of things.
Anyways, rape, incest and coprophagia are also present in nature.

last night i had a dream about me being chased by a guy with a gun and then hiding myself in a park,in which I found a group of people and among them there's was a guy I know and they let me hide there from the guy with the gun

You know what op
>you're right
If gays are in every species, than maybe it is okay to have the gay.
We should look into more animals and their preference of sexuality
Oh, i like how some animals mate with with young offspring or just young ones
Should we sleep with our children too user?!

then maybe incest isn't bad

Well, that should make you wonder. According to Christian dogma, Man became capable of sin after eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, but only Man ate the fruit. In this sense, other animals should be incapable of sin. If these activities are sins, then it strikes me as being pretty important to reconcile all of this.

Morality involves rejecting impulses and favoring wisdom and reason.

I had a dog who ate his own shit. So I started eating my own shit. The Bible says that cleanliness is next to godliness, but apparently it's wrong because eating shit is found in nature.

The Church teaches that in order for something bad you do to be a sin, it has to be done freely and with full knowledge that it is bad. Animals aren't rational, so they are incapable of sinning, so no, no need to reconcile shit

You've made the assumption that animals were created for the same reason as man. God created man in his image, and protected him from sin and evil in the garden of Eden. God didn't make animals in his image, only man.

1 - those lions would better be classified as BIsexuals

2 - animals copulate for reproduction through chemicals releasing (male attracted by the smell) and not for pleasure

3 - certain animal behaviors have a different meaning to them. They are probably not doing that for pleasure

If God is in fact omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent, it is impossible for anything contrary to the will of god to exist or occur. God can't have overlooked anything. God can't have made an error. God can't have been looking the other way when some adversary made an unforeseen change to the world.

Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Taoists, Hindu, Pagans, etc, as well as every contradiction and inconsistency that cause people to doubt the Bible are there because that's part of God's plan. All of the hypocrisy and abuse that cause people to become atheist is part of the plan. If you don't believe in God, that's part of the plan. For whatever incomprehensible reason, God's plan apparently has a need for people who don't believe He even exists. And if God doesn't want me to believe He exists, who am I to argue?

>Should we sleep with our children too user?!
Ask Lott's daughters.

because the bible/quran are literal middle eastern garbage written by men who desired power with contributions from various lunatics

like dianetics by l ron hubbard but even stupider

>god made man in his image and protected him from sin
>man fucks other men all day throughout history

sounds like god was pretty gay

But obviously, God created the animals, and if I'm getting you right, he created them as sort of biological automata. So under your reasoning, God (if you will) programmed the animals to do things that, if Man does them, are sins. That just strikes me as a very peculiar thing to do.

So yes, similar questions arise. Why did God make animals to, if you will, be huge assholes?

I mean, ultimately this is just another version of the problem of evil--if we take animals to be biological automata whose natures were, so to speak, encoded by God ahead of time. I mean, at the end of the day, I think where this argument goes is, God just isn't a very good creator.

Ahem...

Attached: 1553924429897.png (321x293, 61K)

t. Doesn’t understand the Bible and is making shit up as he goes.

Because animals dont know better and humans do

are traps gay? find it out

femininepenis.net

Attached: 03182533742.webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

Oh, wait, that's right.
God can't defeat iron chariots (Judges 1:19) so how could he be omnipotent?

user describes every human on the planet, including Christians

gross

>Man ate the fruit
Woman...!

Cause there is no God.

Wasn't the bottom lion in that picture actually a lioness that happened to grow a mane?

Attached: The_Age_of_Bronze_(L'Age_d'airain)_MET_DP-13618-002.jpg (2668x4000, 1.59M)

God doesn't hate

/thread

This. Christians/the church hates gays. Not god.

I'd include Jews and muslims too. Organized religion has man preaching hate. However muslims actively practice hate through their heinous acts of violence through out the world.

Because God doesn’t actually exist.

>comparing yourself to a beast
If god doesn't want me to go on a rape spree, why is it so common among dolphins? If god doesn't want me to fuck children, why do most primates start spitting out babies before they've reached adulthood??? CheCkmAtE ChRisTianz!

Attached: (((hands))).jpg (215x215, 6K)

>Animals are lesser than humans.
>God inadvertently BTFO vegans.

Arent there like evolutionary traits that make you avoid incest

MOMMY!!

Attached: 1544515551200.png (336x400, 3K)