Hey assholes; who u think is gonna keep the iron throne!?

Hey assholes; who u think is gonna keep the iron throne!?

Attached: 11-50-55-theon-1551365774.jpg (480x588, 35K)

Surely it ain’t going to be Theon?

I'm hoping Zombie Gregor and the Night King skullfuck everyone, and then have sex, California Style.

I don't know what happened to me, but i don't care anymore.

Roberts bastard and Arya gonna make a big eyed baby on it

Donald trump gonna make westeros great again.

Stopped watching mid 3rd season. So don't know and don't care.

king of the north

Attached: 11-22-2017-8.jpg (1995x3037, 518K)

Whitewalker Ned Stark

who gives a fuck, its a goddamn tv show, losers

full house speaks the truth

I'd be really surprised if anyone ends up there, like nothing happened during the entire show. Destroying the throne would be the most logical thing. If not, probably some complete bullshit ending with Gendry on the throne considering how Dumb & Dumber have been running the show.

White walker hodor

>probably some complete bullshit ending with Gendry on the throne considering how Dumb & Dumber have been running the show.
lmao this 100%

That one chick that looks like Sid from Ice Age.

What is GoT?

At least he's got amazing stamina. Years of rowing prepared him for the quick jog back to the wall in season 7. No doubt Arya will appreciate that stamina as well.

obviously rick grimes

That would explain why he didn't come back.

hahaha!!1 xDDD

Spoiler alert! SPOILER ALERT!

>Zombie Clegane is going to kill Cersei on Qyburns orders. Fuck knows what happens next, I didn't read the rest of the leaks.

No one.

Attached: no one.jpg (735x485, 201K)

Littlefinger is dead and he died like a bitch.

yikes

Hopefully Cercei

Westeros is eventually abandoned. This was seen in Danny's dream/vision several seasons ago where the throne room is in ruins and snow falls down through holes in the roof. Im guessing anyone who survives goes to Essos since the army of the dead cant swim.