Will sex feel better after a few times?

Will sex feel better after a few times?

I've had sex 6 times with 3 diffirent girls and I'm just so fucking dissapointed it's unreal. Couldn't even cum and I went hours with 2 of the girls.

My motivation to ever have sex again is just gone, time to spiral into drug use instead I guess.
I don't know what this post is supposed to be I just wanted to fucking write something, much love.

Attached: 1517978706645.jpg (501x432, 28K)

Were you drunk?

Sometimes yes, and sometimes stoned af but honestly when I was stoned it felt the best. But I've had sex sober aswell didn't cum then either.
I'm afraid that maybe I can only cum with girls I like I don't know, I didn't care for any of these girls.

Im interested in this too, being a virgin as i am.
Is sex really overhyped?
Is it different with ONS and people you have strong emotions for?

Do you fap a lot? Alcohol and/or frequent fapping will decrease the pleasure of sex. A vagina is different than a hand, less responsive, so if you do you are ruining sex. You need to spend a nofap month and see if you can hold out for hours then...snorting some primo Peruvian coke will enhance the pleasure if you want to go that route. ecstasy is overrated, like alcohol you just become a carnival ride because you can't cum...I couldn't at least and I tried a few times...

For me it certainly was more enjoyable with the girl I liked the most, she was a fun and not bitchy and she knew she wasn't entitled to anything just because she was a girl. We could have sex and it would be really fun and we could hang afterwards and chill like normal. The other two were really fucking dirty in bed but were entitled bitches, not surprising I guess, they were pretty attractive and I'm still surprised I got to stick my dick in them.

Yeah this. I experience this too. Sexual dysfunction like this can be caused by excessive masturbation.

I have had sex once a couple years back and I was drunk and didn't feel a thing

still feel like im a virgin because of this "experience"... fml

I fap maybe 5-8 times a week, and have been sober from a bunch of narcotics for 6 months. I won't say that the hand feels better because it definitely doesn't. I really just don't know why I couldn't cum.

riiiight
Here's your (you) you wanted so desperately.

I kind of feel the same, I mean technically I'm not a virgin but since I didn't cum I don't feel like I've lost the title.

Am not an alcoholic

Holy fuck, I relate so much. I paid for sex last night and there was this 10/10 hispanic mixed qt. I was instantly hard when I saw her but I couldn't cum even after an hour of sex. I masturbated an hour before that, just so I could last longer but that never stopped me from cumming. She tried a lot to make me cum but my dick was getting soft and hard randomly, don't know why. She just left saying that I was on drugs.
I had sex a few times but I never felt like it was better than masturbating/edging. Maybe it's because of my masturbation addiction, that I cannot enjoy it.
Maybe it feels better with people you live idk.

Well if you masturbate to much it's not really surprising. I hope it feels better with people you love, problem is I just need to find someone to fucking love.

Woman detected

Yes and no. If you masturbate too much it can dull the nerves. Kinda like how if you stare at a picture or smell something for long enough it stops registrring. It's also extremely psychological and there is something called a satiety index. If you're satieated from, say, wanking or otherwise indulging sexually, you can not cum and lose arousal. Also, if you've built it up to be this incredible thing, instead of just incrementally better than fapping, you will have a mental block from expectations. Temporary withdrawal from sexual endeavor and then returning can really reset your pleasure index and lower your satiety.

Have we dated? That sounds like every girl ever, except one. And the one that was different is the reason I know all the rest were lying. She bled, not a lot and it was hard to initially penetrate her, it didn't happen the first try, it took a little wine a little weed and a lot of foreplay...

Maybe try cutting down to every second night, seems to work for me.

If you're drunk it will be harder, and i think most drugs will make it a lot harder

I had this same question.
After a couple drama filled attempts for less than an hour of 'fun' with a couple different chicks I ended up giving up and buying some hookers.
Figured to at least see if the physical part is worth all the other efforts.
Nope.
Also got robbed by the second one so that didn't help much...

I was a virgin until 27
Then I started dating a cute 18 year old asian girl with a virgin fetish. She rode me for hours and I couldn't cum. We've been dating over a year now and I've still never cum from intercourse or even oral. We still fool around though - practice has slowly made it better. However, until I stop masturbating so much with such a tight grip I know I'll never really improve. Even then, some damage is permanent. There are oils and things you can apply that helps repair friction damage to some degree, but it only helps so much.

Plus on top of the masturbation thing I have spine damage from my M.S. it's hard to know how much that plays a role. It was all very disappointing for me. But user, if you find the right understanding girl, there's still a lot of intimate fun to be had.

Okay, virgins, here are all the things that can and do desensitize your dick:

> being cut
This is literally why some evil Jews invented circumcision. Pleasure is sinful (certainly pleasure from sex), so it’s best not to feel (as much of) it. (Some evil other fuckers, Muslim and otherwise, took this a step further with female genital mutilation, which is WAY worse, but done for the same reason, essentially.)
> being gay
even for guys, a lot of the orgasm comes from the brain. if you're not into it; you're less likely to come
> fapping too roughly
This is usually a function of being cut. You're desensitized to begin with, so you overcompensate by fapping with a tighter grip or whatever. Go to countries where guys aren't cut and you'll basically never hear people complain of not getting enough friction from pussy.
> she's only a little into it
This may sound counter-intuitive, but hear me out. Sure, if you rape a dry pussy, there'll be a lot of friction (to the point where it just might hurt the guy, too). But if she's wet, but not into it veyr much, she might be loose-ish. When she's really into it, OTOH, when's she's really into it, you get these pussy contractions (sometimes more like a flutter, sometimes more like a serious clenching). Now THAT feels good.

So these are the basics. Her being generally "too loose" is a myth for almost all pussies. even pussies that have given birth can be super tight when she's into it.

I used to have an ex who I stopped being into, but I stayed with her for a while. I only came like 1/7 times we fucked, but part of it is my Prozac. Are you on any antidepressants?

The American popularization of circumcision actually doesn't have anything to do with the Jews, it was started by the seventh day Adventists or some other weird Christian sect

… who wanted to go Old Testament on this, sure. I’m not blaming anybody, just stating who originally came up with this idea (as far as we know; it's entirely possible that the authors of the OT plagarized it from earlier religions.)

I think it's been a thing since before the Jews, not sure. I'm definitely jealous of people with foreskin. I'm Catholic, my parents had no reason to have me snipped.