Star Wars fanbase: it makes no sense that there was no debrish falling from the sky when the Death Star exploded over...

Star Wars fanbase: it makes no sense that there was no debrish falling from the sky when the Death Star exploded over Endor

Also Star Wars fanbase:

Attached: Screenshot_20190413-083248_Facebook.jpg (1078x1000, 229K)

I think Disney is trying to redeem itself in a way

Wow great more bickering over Hollywood films. This is the kind of edgy, fringe content Yea Forums is all about discussing.

Attached: Screenshot_20190413-110817.jpg (1532x1948, 1.04M)

The size of the explosion of DS2 basically means endor should have been a scorched hellhole on the side facing it, with the side facing away being rapidly heated by convection.

Idiots always blame the Russians

I dont think the death star was in orbit of endor. It just needed a clear path to shoot at it

I was thinking that too. Could be why they're in a desert

Idiots believe that they're reading a pure, propaganda-free content stream right now.

What the fuck does this have to do with politics? I'm literally just pointing out that the Star Wars community doesn't know what it wants even after complaining about what it wants for years.

The ewoks and main characters partied into the night on Endor at the end of the ROTJ. Endor was not harmed

Endor itself is the massive planet and should reasonably be ok, the forest moon in the movie would be totally rekt tho.

It has nothing to do with politics you dumb fuck.

I'm thinking Tattooine. Ending where it all started.

It could be a different moon

sorry thats what I meant. The death star wasnt orbiting the the forest moon. And considering the death star was prob around the endor the planet then most of the debris would got to the large body of mass...the planet and not the forest moon

Maybe. There was a large amount of empire wreckage everywhere

I ain't the one bringing politics into it. The other two are.

No you specifically brought up politics. I'm just saying every idiot who thinks people that don't agree with them are Russian.

nothing in the story or movie alludes to they changed moons. The ewoks certainly arent a space traveling species so how would they have a developed village on another moon?

You're suggesting that they flew to a different forest moon of Endor to have their party?

Implying this isn't Yavin IV

So you saw something on the internet that made you feel so angry that you had to bring it to us? Fuck off.

>sorry for my terrible typing...its 9am here and hopefully you get what I mean

I thought endor was the name of the moon. In any case, the moon was big enough to have earth-like gravity. And the death star was obviously orbiting it, since that's where the shield was being generated from.

That planet wasn't the only moon around endor though. Who knows. The trailer is only a few minutes long.

No

The moon is also called Endor.

Endor the moon orbits Endor the planet. Star wars world building ladies and gentlemen.

>that the *BLANK( community doesn't know what it wants even after complaining about what it wants for years.

This is how WoW was ruined remember that. Caving to the mob is guaranteed failure.

>since that's where the shield was being generated from.
fuck i forgot why the point of them being there like an idiot. You are correct that the Deathstar was orbiting the forest moon

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-2cr

Attached: file 16.jpg (1574x1000, 214K)

Who cares?

It'll probably (hopefully) be entertaining and compelling. The Star Wars canon is so fucked that a couple of big deathstar pieces is the least of its worries.

Report these to [email protected]

In the Poe Dameron marvel comics they do mention endor. Could be related to the trailer

I am OP. I literally never mentioned politics.

>Thinking the Star Wars community is a singular entity and thinks as one
>Thinking we all care about how big the Death Star debris is supposed to be

Look, I disliked the last couple Star Wars movies as much as the next guy, but something like the size of the debris is a little too much to worry about. If I’m honest, as much as I hate the new BF2, the campaign looks like it totally got the debris correct. As far as that giant chunk we see in the movie trailer goes, yeah that’s a little outrageous. I mean, that’s almost Big Bang status. But, I don’t know which planet that is, what kind of atmosphere it has, etc. But we do know that in the trailer there is no sign of life anywhere so the idea that it wipes out anything nearby is entirely possible. If you’re gonna worry about anything, don’t let it be that. Worry about it ending with a black transsexual sex scene. That’s a real concern with Kennedy at the helm. People have made a real mistake with the last several films, searching for things to hate, when there’s plenty to hate you don’t have to look closely for... like Poe Dameron, the hit tv sitcom at the beginning of TLJ.

Why would it be? The Emperor was never on the DS1 and he is involved in the story.

You realize how little Kathleen Kennedy actually controls Star Wars, right? There is literally an entire LucasFilm Story Group which keeps control of canon that is headed by Pablo Hidalgo and she is not involved.