be me, a woman living in Texas in 2030

> be me, a woman living in Texas in 2030
> get raped
> find out im pregnant
> forced to have a literal leeching object inside me for 9 months against my consent that will have permament effects on my body, or be charged with homicide and potentially killed
> mfw

Attached: IMG7003062928620717619.jpg (844x1500, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/teen-charged-with-hiring-man-to-beat-her-to-induce-miscarriage-may-face-more-charges
917thewave.com.au/news/local-news/girl-allegedly-raped-inside-home-south-of-perth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rape cases are exceptions to the rule. it's talking about normal cases which are like 98% of the abortions. As it should be.

It's still a living thing, and just because it's treated as a homicide doesn't mean you will be charged with a death penalty. News is all about shock value and polarizing content

Just get an abortion in a different state

should be a choice

Why are you such a bigot? It's only coming there for a better life.

>rape cases are exceptions to the rule.
This doesn't really work because either you have to wait for the case to be decided before you allow abortion, or you give the go-ahead as soon as the case is filed, which is basically a giant loophole that also encourages false accusations.

Tits or gtfo

We give the government too much power. The de bastards need to be checked

who wouldve thought - religious retards try to push their baseless, religious rules on others
>why do u care what i believe

This. All I have to do to get an abortion is to claim I was drugged and raped by some random at a club?

>accidently seed girl
>she cant abort
>now she sues you for child support
How does not allow abortions limit womens power again?

The whole system is broken

I'm actually for abortions

Lots of people think rape is irrelevant

>be a thot
>claim rape
>free abortion

A microscope embryo without a brain is no more living than a sperm cell or bacteria

Dumbass. Lots of people can't travel the country for abortions

it is god's will.

"It" isnt consciously doing that

>kill kids in the middle east
"we gatta do what we gatta do"
>get abortion in america
"why won't anyone think of the kids?"

>get raped
>don't tell anybody
>don't abort the pregnancy the day after by taking some chemicals
>allow pregnancy to progress months or weeks
>"muh abortions"

>implying it's hard to cross state borders

are all burgers this retarded?

thats 100 alive, but its not bout if its alive - it about violation consent and bodily autonomy

>should be a coice
>i decided to kill you what do you think lil baby?

>doesnt know the difference between a baby and fetus

>get raped
>"wow that was fucking awful that i had to endure that... i should be allowed to murder another human being, specifically a fucking baby, as revenge"
what is wrong with women

>a zygote is the same as a gamete
just how underage are you?

>baby =/= fetus

z
>makes a mistake but the baby is paying the price

Supreme Court overrules Roe v Wade Faggot

Attached: CCE4AB99-3055-4C1A-8929-13FBBF3435E1.jpg (596x448, 42K)

are you trying to suggest zygotes have feelings and a conscience?

a baby isnt a fetus

incorrect

No, I'm implying that an embryo is absolutely more living than a sperm cell. Try not to strawman, it'll consistently undermine any point you're trying to make.

you should google what a fetus and what a baby is before you try to discuss biology

Does anybody know what the bill actually says? Or are we just basing our information on sensationalized news? Do we even know if it passed?
Walt, sorry
Hurr abortion good/bad therefore bill is good/bad because I oversimplified the bill and argument to fit my shitposting which may or may not coincide with my actual viewpoint

>a baby isn't a baby until it leaves the vagina
Yeah, you don't have a single original thought in that brain of yours. Keep parroting what you're told to parrot by the ones who want to sell aborted baby parts though. I bet you're in favour of circumcision too.

That's retarded. I'm pretty poor, but I can drive to the next state if I want. What kind of dumb shit are you?

Yeah just read baby as "living human being" and call it whatever you want

Attached: abortion_thing.webm (202x360, 370K)

>be you
>get raped by illegal immigrant
>get pregnant
>keep baby so everyone knows you're woke

...or take a drive to the next state over you stupid lazy cunt.

>resorts to insults
kek
What do you think of Trump wanting to cure AIDs? How do they do cure AIDs again? Bonemarrow transplant of stem cells. I wonder where those stem cells came from?

>What do you think about Trump wanting to cure AIDs?
I don't give a fuck? I'm not American. AIDS research shouldn't even be given funding. It just culls the undesirables of society for us.

I love that your entire argument hinged on me being a weird Donald Trump worshipper, as though Donald Trump invented being anti-infanticide. Fucking bizarre, you yanks are.

>What is the morning after pill?

Flush before zygote forms, ~60 hours after intercourse, and it's not a human, so it's not murder. Faggot.

Others have already mentioned that rape cases are a rare exception but guess what: The fucking definition of a bad thing happening to you is that it's something you didn't want. It sucks for the person it happened to but tough shit, life is rough and cruel and full of suffering and pain.

Yeah it sucks and it's unfair, but if something terrible happens to me I don't get a free pass to murder another person.

>hurr durr we should have abortions for rape vicims so that means all abortion should be legal for everyone at any time in the pregancy 4 women's health

Attached: brainlet.png (621x702, 56K)

just assumed you loved donnys dick cause most of his base is pro-life. But my entire argument isnt based off of donny. Science and other people benefit from cells puled from abortions. Which helps other people too besides people with AIDS.

There's no way to know you're pregnant before 5 days out... so you take plan B after every time you have sex? Not gonna happen

>Poor people have sex with other shit-stains
>Get pregnant because too stupid/poor to buy birth control
>Illegal to get abortion of child you have no money to raise
>Child/parents live on tax-payer funded medicaid, food stamps, welfare for their life.

Yeahhhh abortions should be legal up to 20 weeks.

>I just assumed you were obsessed with him because I am too
Fucking yanks. You've all got a mental illness, I swear to fuck.

I would rather science not benefit from the murder of other humans. We literally wrote the Geneva Convention to prevent that shit after WWII.

>I put my cummies in grill
>there is no way she can prego right?

vs

>I touched my peen to her vagoo
>then she ate my cummies like tendies

which time when you had sex do you think plan B is necessary

>I can't murder my baby reeeeeeeeee

Lets say your mom get raped at 50 years old and becomes pregnant. It is unsafe for her to carry the child to term. Should she be allowed to have the option to have her zygote or fetus terminated in order to protect her life?

It's a mans world ladies, so if you're affraid of getting raped stop getting dick caught in your massive gaping vaginas

Yes. Specifically because it may kill her. That is not the case for every single rape victim and rape alone does not justify abortion.

>hur dur i know this thread is about a proposed Texas law in the United States of America, why did you assume im American?
um

I should add, this is another strawman argument. It's literally all you've got in your quiver and it's as retarded as it was earlier when I called out back then too.

>you can't talk about laws in other countries on the internet
I repeat, why the fuck are you yanks all so utterly mentally disabled?

Ok now that it is clear that abortion is appropriate in some cases, why should someone who was raped have to carry a fetus to term?

>getting this butthurt because someone assumed you were american while discussing american laws

If you ever fapped in your life you must recall that some fluid leaves the tip of your dick before orgasm especially if you are edging
That is live sperm that can get girls pregnant

Sure, an abortion will be legal if it's required to save the life of the mother. Better to save 1 life instead of having them both die.

So that's maybe 0.1% of all abortions. Now what's your argument for keeping the 99.9% of all other abortions legal?

>I should add, this is another strawman argument. It's literally all you've got in your quiver and it's as retarded as it was earlier when I called out back then too.
Kek, because saving a life of someone by performing an abortion is a strawman how?

pre cum cant get a girl pregnant. Its just the fluid that your sperm is in.

See: This is precisely why I made fun of you earlier for strawmanning.

You read "It's okay to end a life to stop someone else from dying" and you decided that meant "it's fun to kill all babies whenever just because"

You've got a mental illness.

There's literally nothing more insulting in this world than to be accused of being an American. Having said that, don't make assumptions that have such a high potential to be utterly wrong, you dolt.

Because saving a woman from dying, who can then produce more children in the future, is not the same as killing a baby because you really really don't like the dad. You fucking retard.

That is utter bullshit they are being histrionic (typical feminine response) I guarantee nobody is ever charged with homicide for having an abortion, the will criminalize and shutter abortion providers first. Jesus Christ how did the world get so fucking stupid...

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-14 HYPERBOLE definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary.png (745x224, 21K)

butthatswrongyoufuckingretard.jpg
Take a basic sex ed class, jesus fuck

citiation for %s please

So why should a rape victum keep the fetus? If they can not afford the hospital bills to even have the baby or the childs care why should they keep the fetus?

That fluid can also contain sperm, you fucking dipshit.

>spend money or murder a child?
Only in America would this be considered a tough decision where each side is considered of equal value.

>"it's fun to kill all babies whenever just because"
where do I say kill babies for fun?

>s not the same as killing a baby because you really really don't like the dad. You fucking retard.
so women should just accept you can force them to have a kid?

Also please keep up with the insults, it really shows you maturity in discussing the topic and def is helping prove you points...kek

Because something being inconvenient or unfair is not a justification for killing another person. If I stub my toe on a chair leg does that justify me punching my girlfriend?

Being raped is a bad thing and guess what, when bad things happens to you there are consequences to that. You don't get to take it out on innocents because of it.

Infants are undesirable and so are you. I hope you all get aids

Good. Abortions should be punishable by death. I hope it passes world wide.

Yup our healthcare systems sucks and is all about the dollar. Thus it is an important factor in, can I have and support this baby

>So women should just accept that you can force them not to murder children?
Yes. Just like there are laws in place that prevent the rest of us from killing children. If I walk up to a pregnant woman and start kicking her in the stomach until she miscarries, you can bet your little virgin dick that I'm not getting charged with just assault on that woman.

>waaahhh stop being mean to me
Protip: You aren't on reddit anymore. Those little passive aggressive jibes that cry about how mean people are being while fucking you in an argument won't successfull deflect away from you losing the argument.

easily triggered queer detected lmao

>If I stub my toe on a chair leg does that justify me punching my girlfriend?
nice false equivalency

Abortion boosting is a felony you know

>Kek, because saving a life of someone by performing an abortion is a strawman how?
Okay abortion stays accessible to women whose life is threatened by her pregnancy or who was impregnated by a sexual assault, I would not force a woman to raise the child of her rapist. The isn't 1973 where your choices were abortion or pregancy, there is depo privera and the sponge and the morning after pill (plan b what the fuck ever) IUD's you can keep in for 5 years RU487 a literal panoply of choiced to murder your children there is no need to rip them out of the womb anymore. The real rub, the elephant in the room is the billion dollars a years abortion/fetal/stem cell tissue farming industry that has been built up around it...you know the old saying
>make a law, make a business..
and stem cells and freshly farmed fetal tissue are being used by obscenely rich old fucks to stay alive beyond what should be natural for them. It's cool though no one in this thread will ever be able to afford the treatments.

Well no, because you don't need to support the baby, since adoption exists. Granted, foster care is largely abysmal in almost every country I can think of, but that just means that we need to develop foster care systems rather than allow abortion.

maybe this will teach idiots to use a condom

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-tdl

Attached: file 21.jpg (836x1192, 373K)

Okay, now try to see if you can argue the point I made.

Why should something bad happening to you give you the right to take it out on an innocent baby?

never stop said stop the insults, keep them up you are really making a point through them

Yes if you do a late term abortion (she was visibly pregnant) during an assault that should be murder. That is different then have a rape victim get an early term abortion. Not many scenarios call for a late term abortion to be legal and thats what most people want.

This post constitutes felony abortion boosting.

Really it is murder and should be charged as such after the law is past, let anyone that had one before that date slide because societal norms are changing and you can't fault people who acted in ignorance, but yes any woman who has a physical abortion needs to be in prison and possibly put to death for killing another human. its never the childs fault all life has value. Plan B pill would be allowed maybe?

I thought you didn't have to be religious to have morals? isn't that what you atheist's all say? where are the set morals? if you have no set morals then you have none nothing relative is moral. WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

>immediately starts the post with another passive aggressive jibe
Retard.

>Yes if you do a late term abortion (she was visibly pregnant) during an assault that should be murder
>but abortion should be legal
I appreciate you dismantling your own arguments with your own mentally ill, hypocritical views on the subject. It really made things a lot easier for me. Thanks.

An abortion is the killing of a baby. Killing a baby because you were raped is punishing the baby for what the rapist did.

>Abortion boosting is a felony you know

In my neck of the woods
>boosting

means stealing and who steals an abortion?

>Given a choice to save 5 year old baby or a 90 year old man.
>Most people choose the baby saying it's got a whole life ahead of it.
>Same people say "conservative religious illiterate sexist bigot doesn't know the difference between a fetus and a baby.
Why would you yeetus that fetus when it could have grown into a fine chad like you Yea Forumsros?

>have baby
>cross into mexico illegally put it up for adoption

Adoption isnt the saving grace answer unfortunately
Giving birth isnt free, prenatal check ups are not free.

>right back to "I'd rather save money than a life"
You yanks are so utterly fucked in the head. Utterly irredeemable creatures, truly.

Giving birth is free if you never pay the bill, You could just not have sex if you don't want to risk having a kid its pretty simple that would clear up most issue for most peoples.

Who steals a riot?

Why would she have to have the baby when its her body and something she did not want? or potentially cant afford?

>it's her body
>please ignore the body she's having ripped up and murdered otherwise my argument falls apart

keep up the insults user it really helps your argument

>hur dur I dont get what the difference between acts of violence and medical procedures and why motive matters in court cases

>Thus it is an important factor in, can I have and support this baby
My fiance and I make about 140,000 a year and get fucking HAMMERED in taxes and trust me we live in NY that is NOT a lot of money here, but instead of it going to
>pic related
I would rather subsidize other American couples raising their kids, like a fucking truly beneficial tax credit and a child healthcare credit and if you have three kids a lifetime income tax exemption. Watch abortions drop and The AMERICAN population EXPLODE. I WANT to subsidize increasing the birthrate hopefully it will encourage traditional groups to breed more... I don't want to pay for illegal Hondurans to get root canals.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-12 New York City will cover illegal immigrants as part of $100 million-a-year hea (873x295, 33K)

true but this doesnt cover why a rape victim or someone who cant afford the baby should be forced to have it

Because the alternative is killing a baby. It doesn't matter if it's something she didn't want, life isn't fair. Her having to carry the baby to term is the lesser evil here. You don't get to kill other people just because that would be more convenient or make your life better.

>please ignore how get she got pregnant or wants the abortion

>Who steals a riot?
Uhhh...black people?

cool, then vote

Should’ve bought a gun for protection.

>continues with his redditor passive aggressive jibes
You realise that your "keep going bro it's totally undermining your arguments" shit is only making you look like a pathetic little mess who's afraid of confrontation, right? Trying to diminish my character in such a passive aggressive manner because you know you can't match my actual arguments just reeks of reddit.

Tell me the difference between someone punching a woman in the gut and ending the life within her and the woman aborting that life the very same day. I want to laugh at you some more.

Yes. Because those are irrelevant. You don't get off murder charges just because the person did something really mean to you six months ago.

If its her body her choice , the man should have the right to deny payment of child support as well because her claim to the childs life is exclusive that means the responsibility for it falls on her as well that has no reason to change once its on the outside if she chose to keep it. a man cant stop her from having an abortion so in the end a lot of things have to change if you want us to support abortion and get on board with a sensible logical argument until then it needs to be banned.

Move to a state that reflects your beliefs then. Why do you continue to live and pay taxes in a state if you fundamentally disagree with the actions of it?

>If I stub my toe on a chair leg does that justify me punching my girlfriend?
Did she leave the chair where you then kicked it? If yes there is an argument to be made for a well placed bitch slap or two.

Attached: slap.gif (400x225, 437K)

those are rare instances, and in those instances it still isn't the childs fault.

That's fake AF.

Yea Forums became even more retarded.

>be you
>supposed woman posting on Yea Forums

You know the rules bitch, tits or gtfo

> Pro-life becomes anti-life

so if life isnt fair then why shouldnt she be allow to abort. If life isnt fair for her then life shouldnt be fair to that baby either right?

ALL MEN SHALL BE DICKLESS BY 2030 , I HEARBY DECLAIRE THAT WOMEANS SHALL RULE AND WE WILL ABORT ALL PREGNANCIES THAT ARE Not NEGRO PREGNANCIES, AS A JEWISH WHITE WOMEANS IT IS MY PLACE TO PROMOTE THIS NEW MOVEMENT TO ENPOWER WOMEANS!

ITT: user wants fetuses to become people so they can mass-shoot them later.

Why don't you run from your problems you fucking pussy

>Tell me the difference between someone punching a woman in the gut and ending the life within her and the woman aborting that life the very same day. I want to laugh at you some more.
Motive, killing a fetus through a medical procedure is different than violently assualting someone resulting in the fetuses death. Kind of like how shooting someone in self defense is different then going to a church and shooting people

A fetus is not a child anymore than a bundle of wheat is a loaf of bread.

Abortion should be mandatory. Fuck humans the lizards will rise

You think I don't dipshit? It's hard to unseat the minions of satan once they get entrenched, and if you're pro-baby killing, you are a minion of satan, NY just legalized killing live babies who survived an abortion attempt. A living baby, just kill it. Then they lit up the Empire State building to celebrate their blatant debauchery...minions of satan...

Attached: Screenshot-2019-4-13 One World Trade Center Lit Up in Pink to Celebrate NY Abortion Law.png (640x1060, 937K)

>who cant afford the baby should be forced to have it
Then you should be using protection you fucking asshole...

I fucking knew you'd compare abortion to self-defence. You're fucking insane.

>a woman gets to decide if the life is actually a life or not depending purely on her feelings that day
You're mentally ill and I think you know it, but you're in too deep now and you need to keep up appearances.

I should abandoned the place I was born instead of fighting...are you a fucking Guatemalan?

You can't possibly be serious? You don't see the obvious contradiction in your own post there?

yea why dont rapists just wear condoms

/Thread. You faggots are as bad as tumblr. I could see some dipshit in Texas pushing for something like that tho, in that butthole of a state

>thinks abortions are an easy decision for women to make
kek, you never spoke to a women before have you

>I guarantee nobody is ever charged with homicide for having an abortion

is that like muslims guaranteeing that nobody will ever get stoned to death for adultery because "the burden of proof is so high"? no thanks very much

So using anons own line of life isnt fair only applies to the women and the fetus?

Whatever mandatory abortions for anyone pregnant past age 14 is literally the cure to cancer you infectious fucking disease

How is that fake nigger

Your are beneath contempt you aregue like a fucking jew, I was taking about this you dumb fuckhead
>someone who cant afford the baby should be forced to have it
and I even quoted it, but then you intentionally ignored it and made some absurd fucking irrelevant point like a snarky duplicitous shitbag would.

Rape has been outlawed.

yea voting sucks when most voters dont agree with you apparently

In most cases the same people who are against abortion also want to take away birth control.

that's wrong though your comparison is wrong, having a loaf in an oven is still a loaf.

Your argument is based on semantics so it isn't even valid , committing infanticide killing our species young/ unborn is still killing our unborn. It is morally wrong and goes against every other scruple in society. Throwing out an undercooked loaf of bread dis still throwing out a loaf of bread.

Nobody gives a shit about you you self entitled spoiled brat . What me and most normal people care about is that "leech" that will grow up without a mother and being the victim of s crime he had nothing to do with .

Jesus fucking Christ fucking feminists are the most self absorbed, toxic, ugly pieces of shit to ever walk the face of the Earth .

Poor kid growing up inside that shit hole you call a body

so has mass shootings...

fucking hilarious.

the part of personal freedoms wants to impose saudi arab-esque punishments

major fucking kek

No, it's the part about saying that life shouldn't be fair to the baby when aborting it means it never gets to have a life at all, fair or unfair.

foxnews.com/us/teen-charged-with-hiring-man-to-beat-her-to-induce-miscarriage-may-face-more-charges

>accidents happen and we shouldnt fix them
k

The fuck are you talking about?

Quote where I said that. You know, instead of constantly (and I mean in LITERALLY every single post) coming up with a strawman to attack because you have zero actual arguments beyond the buzzphrases you've been told to parrot by your faggot peers.

so life starts after birth? so abortion isnt killing a life therefore why is abortion an issue?

>argue like a jew

Well, there goes any credibility you might have had.

I celebrate the unbirthdays of the unborn every day!

>hur dur i dont like your arguments
>hur dur you use buzzwords
nice counters. I find it funny that you think the "emotional" sex makes a decision to abort the fetus in them easily. You seem naive to the oppose sex

Getting somebody pregnant isn't a fucking accident you child if you are too lazy or selfish or especially too poor to get a condom then jerk off in a fucking napkin loser you don't have the right to be fucking if you can't feed the offspring "accidentally" produced.

Still waiting on that quote, you pathetic little shit. One day you'll manage to actually make a single argument instead of literally just strawmanning every single post.

I wasn’t aware an unborn baby was a rapist and should be responsible for the effect.

Instead of having an abortion you could just notify the authorities before you do it, maybe if you hang your self it would induce labor as youre choked out and then all the paramedics have to do is cut the cord. ~ not the one around your neck but the one feeding the infant. they'll take it to be adopted and throw your worthless ass in a dirt hole somewhere where no one will even come to your funeral because you're such a disgrace.

Attached: 1536743987621.jpg (750x756, 38K)

Really? Is the only argument you have semantics and word games?

So don't get an abortion in Texas. Problem fucking solved.

here you go buddy

while trying to mock me you or the user i was replying to said "a woman gets to decide if the life is actually a life or not depending purely on her feelings that day" here ()

Typical leftist rape strawman... rape accounts for less then 4% of unwanted pregnancies.

implying condoms and birth control work 100% of the time

protip: they dont

Run awayfrom the problems around you and never stop.

thats what laws are

Weird, I'm not seeing the words "abortions are an easy decision for women to make" in that quote there. It's almost like you made it up or something.

Don't worry, I'm sure you can quote me where I called women "the 'emotional' sex". That surely wasn't something that you, as an unwitting misogynist, projected onto me. I'll wait for both quotes now.

That doesn't solve the problem.
The problem is the leech in her body

for an example why is it "ok" to kill someone in self defense but not because the banged you gf

that's a risk you take knowingly, risk and consequence we need consequences to our actions. you shouldn't be having sex if you aren't ready to have a child. Go to church in the name of jesus.

>that's wrong though your comparison is wrong, having a loaf in an oven is still a loaf.
It's the fundamental differences that matter here. A loaf of bread is edible, a bundle of wheat is not. A child is self aware, a fetus is not.

>committing infanticide killing our species young/ unborn is still killing our unborn.

We're talking about terminating an unwanted fetus, not "killing an infant" if you want to argue semantics fine, but there is a very real difference here.

>It is morally wrong and goes against every other scruple in society.

Morality is dictated by the society and therefore in a constant state of flux. In no way is abortion "against every other scruple in society".

>Throwing out an undercooked loaf of bread dis still throwing out a loaf of bread.

Yes, that's correct and the farmer who harvested the wheat or the baker who baked the bread has the freedom, free from persecution, to do just that.

People create humans for a reason, to continue a family business, to farm their land, to entertain them, etc.
Everybody's life has a meaning.
Nobody exists by accident.

Running in to traffic isn't the best solution either. If you don't like the laws where you are, move. It's the beauty of this country. It's both pointless and retarded to try and homogenize the entire US over subjective tastes and beliefs.
Please explain how an abortion doesn't solve the problem.

do you teach "just hold it" potty training too you imbecile?

>hur dur when i said "a woman gets to decide if the life is actually a life or not depending purely on her feelings that day" i wasnt trying to say they are emotional and irrational and make rash decisions about abortions
kek

it's a non solution because she can't get one.

it's like being thirsty in the desert, yeah drinking some water will fix the problem but there's not water

Maybe your religious belief system has no place in the government

listening to you all mentally stumbling through a deep topic like abortion rights is like watching a bunch of retards trying to discuss classical paintings.

funny how the world is already over populated. and specially families who cant even take care of themself. let alone a new born.

you think you're soooo fucking smart, huh?

>It's the fundamental differences that matter here. A loaf of bread is edible, a bundle of wheat is not. A child is self aware, a fetus is not.

It is becoming self aware, your wheat analogy is flawed and wont work.

>that's correct and the farmer who harvested the wheat or the baker who baked the bread has the freedom, free from persecution, to do just that.

Bread isn't a self aware human nor is it becoming one its food, its not as valued as a human life that a fetus/ infant is. Food isn't people a human fetus is a human fetus its at the same stage a loaf of bread in the oven is, its no longer wheat its ingredients have been combined and it has become something new its the start of a human life. its our young.

You don't see the difference between someone trying to kill you and someone showing you that your girlfriend is a cheating slut? Are you really that far gone?

no that's where you teach them to piss or else it will do damage to them, urine isn't a human life.

In NY the split is like in the rest of the country the assholes in the cities vote for free shit that people in the suburbs pay for. It's not as if 90% agree and 10% don't and people are PISSED about the fucking law they passed it's barbaric and then they rub everybodies faces in it. This isn't California, we have had a republican governor this century, and people are fucking sick of an obviously corrupt governor making laws for him and his buddies to profit from. I live in a NYC, though and these child murderers flipped me pro-life overnight with their "reproductive rights" bullshit.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-13 Notre Dame president calls New York abortion law a great threat .png (750x81, 11K)

Maybe the entire system is based on the premise a creator made us and our rights come from God as it is stated. maybe you are the one that's wrong.

i do see a difference hence why i see why abortion is acceptable in certain cases

Any female willing to risk the life of her unborn child should be required to risk hers as well through her choice of rusty clotheshangar, concrete staircase, or speeding car bumper.

>In most cases the same people who are against abortion also want to take away birth control.
That is a blatant fucking lie. Prove that absurdity...find one shred of proof "most people" believe that way.

Humans can be taught to deny libido?

Over populated by a variety of niggers, make abortion mandatory for the niggers, make birth mandatory for whites.

>dark age bullshit

sorry you got raped but you arent allowed to commit murder ;)

maybe the words separation of church and state mean something

They won't once Pence is in charge

Some churches have their own police forces

Yes, acceptable in the cases where the mother will die unless she gets an abortion.

Not acceptable if it's because it will make the mother's life easier.

wanna see a dark age try living without justification for your life to be protected in this day in age.

You need to take a course on rhetoric so you can learn to frame a valid argument in accordance to the laws of logic...I mean if you can't determine the difference between an abortion provider and paying some guy to kick you in the gut until you miscarry you may be beyond help at this point...

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-23 the definition of equivocation.png (767x256, 26K)

My church tells me how to vote

>Generally insults everybody in the thread
>offers no point or counter point towards either argument

well aren't you just fucking enlightened. let me guess you're a moderate? And I'm sure you know fuck all about classical paintings as well. Are you a fan of Salividor Dali or Gustav Klimt? by any chance?
What works from the sistine chapel could you name off hand?

Attached: 1489121658626.jpg (345x345, 50K)

>I don't have credibility because you are a fucking idiot?
Sounds legit.
You don't even know what I'm talking about do you narcissist?

Attached: Screenshot-2018-4-28 What Is Pilpul , And Why On Earth Should I Care About It (2).png (1366x639, 72K)

maybe they don't mean what you thought they did?

>Thinking fetuses are morally equivalent to humans

Tbh I think it should be legal to kill your kid until they're like 5 years old

Attached: 1554783781355.png (500x338, 73K)

Wanna see a dark age try living with teachers who tell you that just as the mice spring from the inanimate rags, flies from the dead meat, geese from the barnacles, and corn plants stalk up from the dead kernels unto the light from the Sun of the Prime Mover, imbued by the cloud Angels with life itself, so must you hate your friends, your family, and yourself, for as dry, miserable and lifeless you make your existence, the more your eternal life will flourish, but just as no new corn can sprout from living ears, so he who loves his wild and juicy life shall have no afterlife at all and shall simply lose his life completely after he is dead.

Fucking religious neanderthals. EVOLVE YOU STUPID CHRISTIANS

completely irrelevant we are already living with a majority of niggers not being able to read.

>Bring up less than .1% of abortions

>one person dies so another person have to die
This is some Old Testament shit.

>life easier
kek, yea just get into thousands of dollars of debt to have the baby then adopt it. Make perfect sense

USA is one big joke.
EU>NA

but I thought Donny did nothing wrong?

private security guards isnt the same as the police

Why would anyone need to pay a guy to beat a miscarriage out of them instead of going to an abortion provider?

Yes, getting pregnant is hard, expensive and a big inconvenience. Doesn't justify killing another person to get out of it though.

yes you can , its called self discipline.
Who tf raised you?!

Attached: 41215796_321230935308304_7902845858792603648_n.jpg (500x355, 17K)

You raped my wife so I'm gonna rape yours.
Justice.

>Get into debt having a baby

America fuck yeah!

>Nobody exists by accident.
exactly but the governments are using education departments to are produce idiotic nihilists who want to kill babies and old people off, and the idiotic nihilists think they're geniuses because they have google, so they don't ACTUALLY read ANYTHING they don't meditate four hours ruminating about nothing...they have been trained to respond to flashing lights and beeps and boops. Constant meaningless stimulus all sound and fury signifying nothing...I can't see this ending well. Maybe it's true thatwe are just another cycle of an earthly doomed advanced civilization and in 10,000 years archaeologists will find a transmission from a 1967 pontiac gto and wonder what the fuck it is because it doesn't fit in the fossil record...

Some churches have their own police forces.
Not security guards but police.

>So don't get an abortion in Texas. Problem fucking solved.
This is the easy answer, shit.

capitalism

That's not how greentext is used.

It's called genital mutilation.
John Kellogg raised me

maybe from your view, which is why it should be her choice. If it was "your" fetus then fine keep it should be your choice on what goes on in your body (male or female), dont tell me what to do with "mine"

I was inventing a quote mr greentext policeman...don't hit me...in the future I will continue to not respect your authoritah...

they take criminals to jesus jail?

>another strawman and passive aggressive "kek"
Lad, you've been absolutely demolished by multiple people in this thread. Even as an anonymous poster, I'm amazed you still have the bottle to stick around after being so thoroughly humiliated every step of the way.

Still waiting on those quotes though, incel.

>depending purely on her feelings that day

Tits and Timestamp or GTFO

>maybe from your view, which is why it should be her choice. If it was "your" fetus then fine keep it should be your choice on what goes on in your body (male or female), dont tell me what to do with "mine"
Fair enough and if you get prenant don't ask me to fucking payt for it. Fucking cunts want a fucking free ride. I do agree any woman who is pro abortion should be forced to abort every child. If you want to kill your children you shouldn't be trusted with actual living ones. Watch the Dr. Phil show on any given day and you will want to outlaw motherhood...

Attached: image.jpg (474x436, 34K)

Nobody should get to choose whether or not another person gets to live or die, that's the point.

I'm curious though, where do you draw the line? Should abortions be allowed right up until birth?

Attached: image.png (1024x943, 558K)

Correct. She and her feelings alone solely determine whether or not the foetus is alive, according to your views. If she wants to carry to term and someone kills the baby, it's murder. If she doesn't want to carry to term and someone kills the baby, it's abortion. Your views, not mine. Please, please learn how to argue. Go somewhere that isn't reddit. Truly have your views challenged and then try to make a single non-fallacious argument. You'd be amazed at how different your interactions with other human beings will be when you stop misrepresenting them deliberately to force them into the little bubbles that define your current worldview.

Still waiting on those quotes though, incel.

Pleasure is Sin

Attached: image.png (1024x943, 527K)

Attached: image.png (1024x943, 592K)

Except she can, just in another state. It really is that easy.

Jail is jail

> if you get prenant don't ask me to fucking payt for it
I can see why you dont want to pay for it but planned parenthood doesnt just do abortions. So actually very little of your tax dollars goes to support it. Dr. Phil is TV, only the extreme end of the spectrum shows up on that show for ratings. Thus is not representative of real life.

can't you just go out of state and get an abortion there

>tfw Roe v Wade was built on a lie and 'Roe' later came forward saying she regretted her part in it.

if you get raped, it's likely your fault. "no one gets raped at home reading the bible." -my grandma

So the military shouldnt exist or the death penalty?

>Should abortions be allowed right up until birth?
for reasons of $, no that should have been figured out months ago and abortion at any early stage could have been done. If it threatens the life of the mother or and even this is dangerous territory if the fetus is unhealthly.

Good.
And I hope it does happen to you slutty whore.

>mfw I wanna kys so i'll get pregnant just so I can have somone do if for me

>Texas
Stopped caring right there

917thewave.com.au/news/local-news/girl-allegedly-raped-inside-home-south-of-perth/
Idk if she was reading the bible but she was at home.

So, you are pro war? The proper role of the military is to defend your country, not to be the aggressors. And yes, I'm against the death penalty.

Then where do you draw the line? If the mother's life isn't threatened when is the deadline for an abortion?

Should we abort every down syndrome kid?

A NPC isnt a human being
To the so.ylent factory you go

>exactly but the governments are using education departments to are produce idiotic nihilists who want to kill babies and old people off, and the idiotic nihilists think they're geniuses because they have google, so they don't ACTUALLY read ANYTHING they don't meditate four hours ruminating about nothing...they have been trained to respond to flashing lights and beeps and boops. Constant meaningless stimulus all sound and fury signifying nothing...I can't see this ending well. Maybe it's true thatwe are just another cycle of an earthly doomed advanced civilization and in 10,000 years archaeologists will find a transmission from a 1967 pontiac gto and wonder what the fuck it is because it doesn't fit in the fossil record...
Lots of wisdom comes from the elderly, I value it I figure no one else is listening so ill be the better person because I know what others don't pay attention too.

>Australia
she was refering to Americans, we have guns here.

>get raped
> find out im pregnant

such a tired narrative.

Needs to go in the grave right next to "she was asking for it"

They both massively simplify very very complex issues.

>reddit meme
kek

Motive is difference here and motive matters in the court of law.

Hypothetically, a new law is passed to make people healthier. You have to donate organs if someone's is failing, say like a liver or kidney, something you would be fine with partial function of, likewise if your organs fail someone would be there to help you.

Say the recovery time after the surgery is 9 months, and you can't live the way the way you used to, no strenuous exercise, no drinking, no heavy work. And even then, full recovery isn't assured.

The stranger you donated to will live, so you saved a life, and you still get to live for the most part.

Is this fair? Is it comparable to a woman carrying a child for 9 months? Is it worth saving the life of someone you haven't met?

literally this.

People act like Plan B doesnt exist.

Pro tip. Most abortions are actually chemical miscarriages.

There is no vaccum or operation. Its a pill, a lot of blood and pissy GF for a good month at least.

"38 percent of assaults and 60 percent of rapes occur during home invasions"
- US DOJ

>reads that entire thing and deflects it with another passive aggressive jibe so he doesn't have to deal with the argument nor reflect on his own behaviours
I really do pity your life, incel. I can't imagine being this insecure.

>bacteria isnt alive

You are just completely retarded huh....

Another reason to avoid Texas. Imagine being more hated than Florida.

>literal
millennial kys

>Rape can lead to pregnancy

That is not an oversimplification. Rape can lead to pregancy. Or does the body have ways of shutting it down if its a legitimate rape?

They just want more “system leeches” that the same republicans talk about. Sometimes you just gotta abort. Every pro life person I just want to say “stfu, unless you are going to take care of it. Here are adoption papers”. Not one would ever sign.

Stop being dumb user. You know he meant consciousness.

Sometimes war is necessary but I am not going to pretend that means warmongering is a good thing.

>If the mother's life isn't threatened when is the deadline for an abortion?
that is good question and I dont have a good answer but that does not mean it should not be an option. That is a discussion for the mother, father and doctor in case by case basis...not the government just saying no at every instance

>im holier than tho
kek

Well, yes, objectively speaking. One who condones infanticide is less holy than one who doesn't. Metaphorically, also yes, because I'm not deliberately misrepresenting my opponents in an argument over and over and over and over and over and over and over due to being afraid of losing an argument.

You've got a mental illness and I hope you get the treatment you so sorely need. But go ahead and prove that I've won by firing out another passive aggressive greentext and a "kek" to really nail home that you've lost the argument.

>get choked out
>get your brains bashed in while you're laying then KO'd
>"your honour, he was unconscious and as we all know, he therefore stopped being considered "a life", so obviously I shouldn't be done for murder"
>"you're right, that is how life works, young man. you're free to go"

If you don't know where the line should be drawn then how can you be sure it shouldn't be drawn at conception?

lemme just say that I've seen two babies born at 30 weeks. Super premature but they lived and are fully alive/healthy now. The idea that its not a baby until it leaves your cervix is comical.

Its cognitive dissonance on a massive scale. We literally cannot live with the fact that we kill babies so we try to call it something different.

Oh its just a fetus? I guess it doesnt matter then, lets stomp it down the fucking drain.

Anyone with half a brain should realize the whole baby vs fetus thing is Kraut versus German. We've been doing this a long time...

It dehumanizes them so our psyche can rationalize that we're not monsters.

You'd have to be dense as a fucking brick to think its not an actual living baby in there. I've been around a lot of pregnant women. Babies arent in there and then suddenly they are outside. They move the entire fuggin time. You talk to them to calm them down and shit.

kek, stay mad while people continue to get abortions for reasons you dont like

Are you trying to suggest that thots do?

>Dr. Phil is TV, only the extreme end of the spectrum shows up on that show for ratings. Thus is not representative of real life.
That is a strawman argument everyone of those cases are real, they definitely are going after ratings that's why the shows have outrageous names, but I could sit for hours finding fucked up people and more than half are head cases who were molested or abandoned or abused or neglected because their mothers are drunks or addicts or sluts it's all over and the entire SJW movement is built around freely doing whatever you want with no consequences or shame. People see the end game, complete control of thoughts and actions by neo-totalitarian demagogues. Think about the Orwellian fucking head games and newspeak, men aren't really men and women aren't women it's all relative, killing babies is a womens "health issue" concerning "reproductive rights" and I for one am not playing. Evil is evil and it doesn't change, I may not be able to articulate it properly but I know it when I feel it and continuing to rip children from the womb in 2019 is fucking inexcusable. People can take steps to ensure no pregnancies, especially if you are only out having promiscuous, recreational sex, duh.

this

call it whatever you want there isnt some magical line on the cervix where it goes from unconscious husk of a human to a fuckin baby

Its a baby the whole ass time.

39 week = fetus not baby

Give me a fuckin break they can almost walk at 39 weeks XD

Just to add to this. I've seen three babies born at 24 weeks that survived and became actually healthy grown ups. The more science advances, the more the line for "can survive on its own outside the womb" shifts closer and closer to conception. There's a reason for that. It's because that's when life begins.

I accept your concession of defeat. Luckily you'll never touch a woman, so I'm not too concerned about you adding to that list.

Yes it can.

>There's no way to know you're pregnant before 5 days out.

Women can feel that shit. Like the force.

I no joke thought my GF was BSing me when she said "you got me pregnant last night"

literally said "You cant know that quick"

*two weeks later*

She peed on a stick and it turns out she was right. You'd have needed a forklift to get my jaw off the floor. Women are magic. Theres a reason we used to burn them.

just because I, the nonprofessional, cant tell you why you, the nonpregnant person, should have abortion doesnt mean that a professional speaking with their patient cant make that informed decision on a case by case basis

using your same logic, then every Democrat should be lining up to house illegal Mexicans. Your logic is retarded.

>There's literally nothing more insulting in this world than to be accused of being an American.

You lack imagination.

>thinks insults means he won
Kek, sure kid. Three internets to you for your self proclaimed win of changing and proving nothing

>accidentally kill kids in Middle East
“INTENTIONAL MURDER”
>intentionally murder babies at home
“MY BODY MY CHOICE”

I assure you, I've been called much worse things than you can ever imagine and none of them hit me quite like being accused of being a yank.

>kid
Thanks for doubling down, incel. I appreciate your bitter little impotent rage. Reply to me again. Show everyone how fragile you are.

Thats a good question. You should just go to an abortion place. Oh they dont have those? Too bad we dont have an online service that ships stuff directly to your door potentially overnight....oh wait we do?

Plan B is on Amazon and Walmart.

That person is just stupid.

>Thanks for doubling down, incel. I appreciate your bitter little impotent rage. Reply to me again. Show everyone how fragile you are.
translation:Im a big boi winrar because i say so. I win.
Kek, grow up kid

>don’t strawman
>I’ll consistently undermine every point

>next post:strawmen and insults
Kek

Pregnancy is caused by choices people make, so its not even comparable. 97% of abortions are had by adults. If you can choose to be 100k in student loan debt and be held accountable, you should be accountable for not using a condom, birth control, or Plan B.

Sperm, embryos, bacteria, fungus, germs, viruses are all living things. Your brain, not so much

>reeeeeee
Thanks again for proving my point. Reply again. Do as you're told. Your insecurity demands it.

That's not a strawman. You're also likely confusing insults with ad hominem. Try to keep up, sweetie.

>aids research culls undesirables
Kill yourself

Attached: 15A65F03-FE16-44BD-BF32-A2C7A4FB6D43.jpg (688x1024, 106K)

Luckily I don't have to encourage you to do the same, since statistics say there's a really high chance you'll do it anyway, homo lmao

Also, I said "AIDS culls undesirables." Not AIDS research.

Once again I will state that if a medical doctor judges an abortion to be necessary to save the life of the mother or prevent permanent damage to their ability to have children I have no problem with it. If it's a medical issue then fine, have the abortion. But that's up to the doctor to make the recommendation and the women can then make a decision based on that.

But we both full well know that's not the case for the vast majority of abortions and not what has been the topic of this thread. You shouldn't get to kill another person to make your life easier or to avoid the consequences of your actions. You shouldn't get to kill a baby because "you aren't ready to be a parent" or any of the excuses for why being pregnant and giving birth is inconvenient.

Taking a life is taking a life, period.

>hey guyz it ok to give the government a power because it will never use that power

>how’d the world become so stupid

Attached: 2C6BDED0-68F2-4615-A519-65C5B439EE56.jpg (541x498, 42K)

>I followed the instruction
>I did the thing
>the intended result occurred

IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!

People are so fucking stupid. If you have sex it results in children. Biology doesnt care about your intentions.

Preventing consequences does not remove them.

Rude

>you shouldn't be having sex if you aren't ready to have a child.
Fucking this

This is how I was raised. Sex makes babies and no amount of whining or arguing will make it otherwise.

>to avoid the consequences of your actions
>consequences of your actions
>your actions
rape babies should be allowed to be aborted

Plan B is on Amazon/Walmart online.

If she cant get it shes not trying.

>intentionally kill kids in the middle east
"they didn't commit war crimes they should not be held accountable"
>get an abortion
"lets kill this bitch"

Nope. You don't get to kill the baby just because you were raped.

yes? Is this a trick questions or did you miss out on that whole forced celibacy thing the church was into a few hundred years ago?

>what is nofap

Most of the aborted babies would go on to murdering others as an adult.
A certain subset of the population gets the majority of abortions here. The cost to society of disallowing then would be astronomical.

>an issue has one side
Kill yourself

Well after Donalds second term who do you think is gonna be prez?

Nice. Maybe this will stop the californians from moving to texas by the masses

wasnt "your action" and thus motive matters

>we'll just keep treating the symptom instead of treating the disease
Again, abortion is not the solution here. Deportation is. Send them back to Africa.

Kill yourself, you braindead little faggot.

>Protip: You aren't on reddit anymore. Those little passive aggressive jibes that cry about how mean people are being while fucking you in an argument won't successfull deflect away from you losing the argument.

>tl:dr I won the argument by insulting you

You’re a fucking retard

oh theres a word for that?

I just call it dirty arguing.

The whole thing is click bait. One person is proposing this bill and there is zero chance it's going to make it out of committee... just like the last time he proposed the bill

Id guess a democrat if he does get a second term because that seems to be the pattern. But who knows and go vote.

a more pleasant way to say "wet dreams"

Didn't I already bully you a few moments ago for making this very same retarded "stop insulting people!" post? Pipe down, reddit.

What gave you the impression that the "or to avoid the consequences of your actions" part was the only important part? I wonder what made you zero in on that small part of the post and ignore everything around it.

>muh rape

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-13 Number of Abortions in US Worldwide - Number of abortions since 1973.png (1321x400, 43K)

>tfw EU is destroying the EU

>Again, abortion is not the solution here. Deportation is. Send them back to Africa.
Ok so welcome back to the real world. Lets resume the conversation in reality...

>Kill yourself, you braindead little faggot.
Oh the irony and projection

Darwinism. They're simply reaping the concequences of being mentally and physically weak, i.e. as women, being inferior to men in every conceivable way.

>don't even try to go against the status quo!
Yeah, about what I expected from a weak-willed little incel.

>tells someone to kil themselves and makes strawman arguments as much as he can
>someone replies "kill yourself"
>"REEEEEEEE YOU CAN'T JUST GO AROUND SAYING THAT REEEEEEE NO U REEEEEEE"
lmao that insecurity

Nope. I’m a different poster and just pointing out that you’re a faggot of the highest magnitude.

>bully you
>on an anonymous message board
Wow. This comment is a snapshot into your feeling of insecurity in the real world huh?

idiotic nihilists think they're geniuses because they have google

20 year olds who discover Plato be like "The media is just shadows on a wall man"

"thats deep dude"

one argument at a time user. Can you refute it?

Tl:dr

Abortion is something that will never become fully illegal now that the ability to have one safely exists for us.
Religion isnt a factor in my beliefs on abortion I'm Christian but it's not an issue that affects me or my family directly. Theres no doubt it should be legal tbh. Morality is where we can have a debate. I dont think theres a correct answer kn either side but that shouldn't affect the law due to the fact that safe abortions save lives.

>implying implications are implied

Refute what? That life is unfair and sometimes other peoples choices impacts your life negatively?

>n-no I am in charge here!
You on the left, incel lmao

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 56K)

And drugs cause addiction. Why can't people just say no?
Maybe we should make a new law
Making it illegal will make it go away

>pl-please stop bullying me!
classic reddit

You think these are going to be effective?

>> get raped

it only happens to those whoring themselves around

I own you.

Reply again and prove it.

Attached: raep.jpg (375x500, 74K)

He said life. I responded to life.

If he meant something else he shoulda said something else.

>have sex
>pregnancy ensues
>"OMG biology & reproduction is a REAL thing?!"
>claim rape
>eventually kill an innocent baby
>"muh choice"
>tfw only non-aborted people can actually abort

sure lets go with that. now apply it to the baby instead of the women. Life is sometimes unfair and sometimes other peoples choices impacts your life negatively. See your logic supports abortion

>Hypothetically, a new law is passed to make people healthier.
the way Obama let 50 year old men with "gender dysphoria" into the locker room with under aged girls at planet fitness? Stroke of pure genius right there, if your a pervert.

See? I own you.

>There is no vaccum or operation. Its a pill, a lot of blood and pissy GF for a good month at least.
You are mixing apples and oranges plan b isn't RU487.

and now lets also apply it to other times when murder is ok sometimes (self defense) but not ok other times (to take your car)

You do realize that rape is illegal and people go to jail for it right? I'm for doing the same thing to women that kill their babies.

>people go to jail for rape
Not always

>Not one would ever sign.
You are so full of shit. That's why you believe what you do it's all based on some fantasyland you made up in your head. There are millions and millions of childless couples who would love to raise a child.

Attached: fractal_wrongness.jpg (750x600, 114K)

Is that really all you have?

But sure, we'll only put the women we can prove killed their babies in jail.