Homosexualism IS a choice, not a genetic condition

Homosexualism IS a choice, not a genetic condition

Prove me wrof

Attached: aa.jpg (467x700, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IJlG6__kyM0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Great post faggot. The conservative worldview is correlated with low intelligence.

Prove me wrof

/thread

kot

Attached: 988763456789.jpg (500x504, 49K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-151919.jpg (1152x1419, 652K)

If it were, more people would be gay. Less child support, less emotional tax, less bullshit.

Prove me wrof.

Is being straight a "choice"? Do you really choose this type of shit, ever since I could remember all I've cared about were females but did I have a conversation in my head in which I agreed with myself that I have made the choice to be straight? Of course not. I feel like people just do what their head heart and gut tells them to; whether it is being straight or homosexual.

How could it be a genetic condition, they don't reproduce. In the future try, "why do some people still think homosex is a genetic condition, when it is a choice"?

>I feel like people just choose what they like

Then why does it seem physically painful for you to admit it?

>people would choose to be ten times more dramatic, in order to avoid bullshit

Well thats wrof.

No, it isn't.

Prove me wrof

>ever since I could remember all I've cared about were females

Biolofag here.
It's neither, but you wouldn't understand.
Go back to your preinstalled butthurt hatred.

>Homosexualism IS a choice, not a genetic condition
> Sees two male gorillas fucking in the jungle
You couldn't be more incorrect, OP.

It's not even about conservatives vs. liberals. Homos are broken and putting them on a pedestal is unhealthy for society as a whole.

Personally I don't think it is a choice, homosexuals are generally a result of a defective mutation that, in theory, corrects itself by not breeding. Environment and experiences can also "break" a person to make them believe that they are gay.

That's a sexy pic OP

No one is born with a determined sexual orientation.

As it is subconscious, one could say they didn't choose it. But it is the result of a several choices and experiences that molded the way one 'd interact even at a sexual level. So it's sorta of a choice. It's not genetic. Same-genetic twins could have different sexual orientations

Irrelevant. Choice or no choice they are still fucking in the butt and you can do nothing about it.

All the evidence is right here.

youtu.be/IJlG6__kyM0

Attached: 1545060225131.jpg (750x716, 311K)

>"gorillas fucjing"

what seems like "fucking" has another meaning to them, as animals don't copulate for pleasure. certain animal behaviors were errounesouly interpreted as "sex" by biased stuides. Also one could say animals are pansexual which doesn't maje sense

False.
The gay gen is simply nature’s way of painlessly deleting inferior or defective genes from the gene pool.
It’s a genius move on natures part in you ask me and seems blatantly obvious.

right, these guys in Iran CHOSE to be publicly hanged even though they knew what the ruling regime would do to homos if they were caught

prove me wrof

Attached: hinrichtung-in-iran.jpg (576x768, 87K)

tv made you gay.

That's not what he said user.

he said do, not choose. Big difference.

they chose to be gay without being caught l believe. but it dodnt work out apparentlt

False? So same-genetic twins couldn't have different sexualities?

>misquoting him in order to have a half assed counterpoint

>Then why is it physically painful for me to admit that I'm homosexual.
It's ok bro, we understand

>Homosexualism IS a choice
Huh? U saying I could choose to like dick?
U tarded?
I don't like dick. I will never like dick. I will never choose to like dick.
If some dude likes dick, that's a fag. He don't choose to like dick, it's who he is. Gay.
As a straight dude, that's ok.
However, some gay dude who likes to wear womens's clothes and then cuts off his penis, he ain't straight or gay, no, he fucking retarded. and a dude, even if he chop chop his penis.

Attached: 1545219488145.jpg (307x438, 44K)

never trust a homosexual. if one offers you so much as a glass of water assume there is valium in it

It's a choice for biscum. They deserve the bullet.

its more lije a subconscious choice, but still a choice

That statement is actually a tell tale sign of being gay or bi

Like as a straight dude I can tell you, there is no choice I could make that would make me wanna fuck a guy.

Prove me wrong
Op is a faggot all along

Homosexuality is not genetic but I also dont think it's a choice. In my opinion it is how you are raised. For example, if you are a boy raised in a house full of women without any man to look up to you look up to the women, you begin to act like them, talk like then and even try to look like them. If you grow up in a house where the only man to look up to is indeed gay then you would start to act like him, talk like him and even look like him. It all depends on your personality and how you are raised and who you are raised with. It's not genetic and it's not a choice

>subconscious choice

Thanks for clarifying, professor

you might be too stupid for Yea Forums

Attached: 1548636957059.jpg (698x1024, 86K)

not even close.

In denial are we?

Attached: F0754C6A-DE77-426C-9E9C-F3040F80F3F9.jpg (1172x742, 126K)

It's good to have a giggle every now and then

Attached: rules_of_the_internet_v2.gif (730x1198, 84K)

>you might be too stupid for Yea Forums

I am totally stealing that for future use.

You can't chose to be mentally ill

They do copulate for pleasure, fucktard.

Watch some documentaries and prove me wrof

It IS a choice. A sexy choice. Good thing I'm in the US where we care about the freedom to live life how we want. As a good American you wouldn't want to take away my freedom would you user?

Attached: 1553850076154.jpg (600x600, 59K)

doesn't matter if you're "wrof" or not, mind your own fucking business.

Attached: 1491813618056.gif (500x197, 484K)

No you fuck, he isn't in denial. By your logic all niggers must be gay for growing up without a father

You're making the claim. Your job to provide proof. L2debate moron

Confirmed to not understand anything and have willful ignorance. Your life is doomed.

You could say it's a choice. For me I was never happy with woman. It felt like I had to force myself to be something I wasn't. I COULD have continued to persue woman and probably become a miserable incel faggot. But choosing to be gay has made me a lot happier and has made me more confident. So technically, it is a choice. But you're a bigger fag than me if you think I'm an abomination in the eyes of god or whatever people hate gays for. What I do in the bedroom is nobody else's buisness

I think the reason not so many people are gay is because we're hardwired to be attracted to the opposite sex. While people mau be happier with someone of the same sex, they have to go against how nature programmed them

That makes a lot of sense to me. I'm gay. My dad was a huge pussy, and I had nothing but female teachers until high school, and I'd always be around older female cousins.

1) burden of proof, retard

2) just like you dont make a conscious decision to be straight when you're born, you don't choose to be gay

OP chose to post

Therefore OP chose to be a faggot

found the faggot

solve the problem by killing all faggs

>born in conservative house
>hate faggots my entire life
>highschool beta faggot who can't get girls
>think it's cuz I'm a beta
>in my 20s finally find a girl willing to fuck me
>can't get hard
>not aroused
>kiss her feel nothing
>despite how much I liked her it does nothing
>try this again and again with 3 different women
>can't comprehend that I'm actually a faggot this whole time
>finally crack down and kiss a man
>butterflies and instant semi
>Never acknowledged it
>I'd rather die alone and unhappy than admit to myself I'm a faggot
tell me that's my choice. Fuck.

If IT is NOT genetic (same-genetic twins could have different sexual orientations), it can only be behavioral. And behaviors are molded by choices, direct or indirect ones

Prove him wrof then

>same-genetic twins
that phrase, I don't think it means what you think it means

Checked.
But seriously youre wrof read a book

If it’s a choice go fuck a dude and prove me wrong

Being gay is just a fetish

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-bu9

Attached: file 20.jpg (666x594, 161K)

U one mad faggot
porve me worf

>Being gay is just a fetish

yeha

FINE I CONFESS!!! I choose to make peepee hard. peepee doesnt act without my permission. I choose to only make my peepee throb to guy and not to girl.

Bi guy here. It's more a mental illness than anything. Often, but not always influenced. Anything else anybody tells you is wrong.

That is a simplistic view

As sexual orientation is mainly subconscious, you couldn't control it that way. But it would be the result of several choics and experiencs

>false dichotomy
What if it's epigenetic? Or what if different ratios of testosterone and estrogen in the mother affect it? Pretending to be smart only gets you btfo, mouthbreather

Sexual hormones are not directly correlated to sexual orientation

>wrof
You're wrof. Even if you weren't wrof, you're a freedom hating faggot if you shit on gays for doing what they like.
Freedom doesn't mean free to be like me, it means free to be like ye.

bup

I show no love for homo thugs. In America.

Attached: bandit_keith.jpg (6133x4867, 1.74M)

even genetically identical twins can express their genes differently.

sexual orientation is stored in the balls
that's why girls are all bi
they're disoriented

No one is born gay or straight. Sexual orientation is about choices and experiences.. There is evidence homosexualism being genetic

If I could choose to like women I would.

You think I want to be like this?

I hope one day you can be happy however you are, user.

Just found this pic of you on your Facebook.
/thread

Attached: image.jpg (474x436, 28K)

You can choose though

Though sexuality is the result of experiences and choices, it would not be unchangeable

bup

some people probably can choose. if they find dicks and titties equally pleasing.
for a lot of folks, they can't. they find the other option physically revolting.
some folks like both and admit it
some folks like neither and spend all their time masturbating to completely imaginary shit

Didn't know you have a 10 year study in this kind of stuff, good facts dude.

Straight sex fit biology, gay sex fits sexual pleasure. So yes it’s a full blown choice.

Science already did man. There are peer reviewed studies out there. Not our fault you're a lazy brainlet, OP

Attached: download.png (235x214, 7K)

if a male's genetics express female desires, does this not fit biology, or do you think the whole of attraction is encoded on a single chromosome, rather than activated by it?

Your parents dropped you pretty hard on the head as a baby, that's a choice, and now you're autistic. That's a fact.

Who the fuck cares closet faggot

Attached: 1552264561429.gif (500x382, 167K)

No they don't.

Prove me wrof

your not glenn

Attached: glenn-quagmire-family-guy-video-game-5.53.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Elaborate?

No because you have to be conditioned in your early age or somehow get into it, i m not interested in men but i think i potentially could get into it like anyone else

Eh, does it matter? It's hot, it's not bad, I put whatever I want in my ass.