Pass me the soylent! New Star Wars (which I have always been a fan of) trailer

>Pass me the soylent! New Star Wars (which I have always been a fan of) trailer

Attached: IMG_20190413_090425.png (1080x590, 724K)

Disney it's over. Stop trying, it's already dead

Oh boy is this the one where people like you just believe every fucking thing they read on the internet? Brainwashed idiots.

Attached: Screenshot_20190413-110817.jpg (1532x1948, 1.04M)

No one wants to watch MaRey Sue.

Isn’t that the one where Rey gets all the powers cause “LOl Force wills it.”?

God I hate Disney. The new trailer is pretty sweet though. Old death star remnants, and Palpatine cackling? Yes please

>she's not a mary sue guys! It's just...uh...it's because the force wills it! Yeah! That's what it is!
This is what generations of Hollywood nepotism look like. I've read fanfictions better than this shit

You and people like you are why nothing good will ever come out of Hollywood again

The trailers are always good, but the movies seldom are. Episode 8 was a waste of my money I don't know if it will be worth seeing this...

Attached: 1549131696283.gif (400x300, 1.98M)

Anthony Hopkins should play as Palpatine

Don't go see it please. It needs to fail we need to send a message to these talentless morons that we won't pay for literal dogshit

Why are all numales so fake hyped?

Stick it up your ass. Don't try and assume who I am queer.

The only movie I actually want to see this year is John wick 3

I was excited for this new trailer, but I already assume they're going to fuck the movie up

Same here

Struck a nerve didn't I? Good.

No you're just being an idiot

Looking forward to it myself

That's a question I've asked myself after the SSBU teaser

According to JJ Abrams when they brought him back onboard Lucas arts had literally no plans for what they wanted to do for ep 9.

And due to Disney's release schedule they had to start shooting right away. So they had to start filming before they had a script or storyboard or anything.

If the movie turns out to be even half decent I'll be impressed but I'm expecting a train wreck.

You could see Kathleen and JJ were sweating bullets onstage at the reveal

Totally agree with you. Not having a solid story is a huge disservice to fans

If a show's own creators don't have confidence in it, you know it can't be good.

lol nope

paid to see TFA, left pissed off, knew it was ruined
TLJ came out, didn't pay for it, saw it on netflix, realized series is fucking dead and they are milking it

it isn't even starwars anymore, it's just a poorly crafted dogshit

didn't pay to see solo, watched it on netflix, was better then TFA but don't care, not paying for another starwars movie ever again, the movies are dead to me, they ended after the prequels

it isn't even cannon, they literally just try to re-write the originals but with an aftertaste of sjw propaganda attached to it

I actually liked solo.

haven't seen any of the movies after revenge of the sith, can you explain to me the SJW propoganda in the latest movies? I'm genuinely curious

The producer Kathleen Kennedy is a big sjw, she even has a shirt she wears all the time that says 'the force is female's. And she's been putting in sjw stuff in all the Disney sw movies.

There's a reason why every movie they've made has a female main character. Even solo was more about his GF than it was about him.

In fact in solo theres even a droid called (not kidding) L337, i's a main character and it's only character trait is it's a sjw.

I read that paper. It's based on 200-ish tweets and the author himself determined what constitutes a troll, bot or politically motivated person based on opinion. "US digital media expert" is an exaggeration. He published that paper in order to get his bachelor's degree. It's his only paper to date.

>I read that paper.
No you didn't.

Yes, I did. I even quoted it in my own paper on social media.

wtf is this reaction to a trailer bullshit? do people really care what some douchebag thinks about a movie trailer?? i saw the trailer and i was like oh ok star wars.. i'll watch it at some point since I've seen all the others, but I didn't cum in my pants because of it. fucking nu-males I tell ya. god damn shitters.

Fail just like the last one? lmfao you guys are pathetic

Attached: Annotation 2019-04-13 131610.png (397x610, 181K)

>Yes, I did. I even quoted it in my own paper on social media.
LOL you cited it.

It's a substitute for having friends

That's a lot of fake forced hype. Will probably make another billion.

>It made money, dat means is gud!
Cringe

I'm responding to the guy saying 'we need it to fail', learn to read

i'll never get that time back i spent watching solo.
i try and think of it like i was in a k hole

It was good. They're all good. Ya'll just whiny bitches that would complain about the taxes you had to pay on a billion dollar power ball jackpot. Wankers

Yeah, he said we need it to fail, not that the last one fucking failed, giant fucking Einstein.

Lmao wrong retard, acquire taste.

Attached: hescomingboys.jpg (576x371, 61K)

imagine being the sort of cuck that watches and enjoys star wars.
grow up you fucking children.

Force Awakens was just a setup for something else, really. It couldn't really have the same impact from being awful as The Last Jedi had.

I have reason to believe that the director just wanted to leave a gigantic mark on the series because he thought it was too big to fail. Kennedy may have also played a huge part in how big of a trainwreck it was. God willing, she's get hit by a bus and they'll reboot the new trilogy, or just leave it buried forever.

I love Star Wars (except the prequels) and Rian Johnson's previous work, and I didn't think the backlash against it was big enough.

Snape kills Dumbledore

did you forget this all came with a 5 billion price tag to start

Honestly, you have to see TLJ to fully understand the level it has gone to. Trying to explain, you probably wouldn't believe it.

i hated the new movies but i liked the prequels dispite them being flawed movies

also the prequels led to all the best parts of the expanded universe

kotor for example wouldnt of been the same without them