MUSH WAGIES, MUSH!

MUSH WAGIES, MUSH!

Attached: elizabeth holmes.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EHIlRy_Hmmg
youtube.com/watch?v=vRHCp9Wblro
youtu.be/JOkQJm_UGM4
streamable.com/h6do7
online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/april_19.htm
businessinsider.com/workers-ghosting-jobs-quitting-2018-12
youtube.com/watch?v=SBjQ9tuuTJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DeGSRBnz7kk
youtu.be/YCNs5hOoMD0
youtube.com/watch?v=DMonlRsJ5hY
youtube.com/watch?v=Pk3xzmTI-WM
strawpoll.me/17807484
youtube.com/watch?v=AlEFJlkLeWA
youtube.com/watch?v=x8LQDOX3DoU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1554504253873.webm (1086x776, 735K)

Attached: mfw this thread.gif (224x178, 1.37M)

How did they lack so much self awareness with that stunt?

based

They do it because they are confident, and we are limited as human beings. What she has going for her is her looks and her drive. However, she fucked with an indian, and now she loses all respect from the rothschild.

Too bad.

>asian girl doing that anime dance gif
kek

putting people into silos where they don't talk to eachother

this will never not make me laugh

the thought of tens of thousands of americans having to do this shit is just too much

Attached: 1555138216073.gif (500x361, 683K)

Why are wagies so soulless? Can they even be considered human?

the fuck is this?

Attached: Drew.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

youtube.com/watch?v=EHIlRy_Hmmg

SING YOUR SHANTIES, WAGIE

>her looks
get your eyes checked nigga

Attached: TheWagiesInCagies.png (897x371, 48K)

reminds me of the team briefs where i work
>ceo comes in and says good morning
>desperate wagies shout "GOOD MORNING!" while everyone else sits there

>that one asian mimicking the dance she's doing

Soulless. Insectoid. Hivemind.

Her drive? Lol.

Attached: an intense handjob.webm (640x360, 99K)

She's doing the caramelldansen you filthy fucking nigger newfag

>People trusted this

>t. insectoid gook
Go find a soul, spoonface

>What she has going for her is her looks
>her looks

Dude you are thirsty as fuck if you think that she is attractive.

Wage slaves are truly pathetic specimens

youtube.com/watch?v=vRHCp9Wblro

Lmao this is exactly what my old company looked like once they hit the tipping point for women. Thank God I got out of there.

Still nowhere close to the based Walmart Fight Song kino

youtu.be/JOkQJm_UGM4

Attached: Screenshot_20190413-081117(1).jpg (1440x1514, 564K)

I may die poor and alone but at least I'll still have my dignity

tired: wage slaves
wired: wave slaves

Attached: surf.jpg (800x533, 80K)

I still think she didn’t really do anything ethically wrong.

>when the guy behind the camera sings
lost

>ethics in capitalism
they´re all self deluding fools if they believe that

Be grateful that someone wishes to employ you

Attached: Capture.png (810x887, 684K)

She did. She just couldn't handle that she wasn't some kind of innovator so she lied and lied cuz she liked the attention. Extreme character disorder. And that screwed a lot of other people over.

Pee on me, scam queen

Attached: phead.jpg (300x168, 10K)

this. It terrifies me to my core what people are willing to do for money. I don't understand how people so readily put a price on their soul

you just know that falling down looking guy in the 2nd row was only clapping because the camera was pointed straight at him.

it's my ambition to be a surf bum but i'm too highly strung. i can surf at least.

Nothing wrong with this, they were celebrating they passed a government inspection (despite being absolute frauds) and saved the company from being shut down

Attached: maki392.jpg (646x712, 84K)

Iktfb. being born neurotic is a curse. it impedes everything. I can't even be a loser properly

>She
Bitch

streamable.com/h6do7

Attached: 1408952885169.jpg (251x242, 13K)

It's hilarious but kinda fucked up when you find out Walmart got sued for dead peasant insurance. Basically they bought life insurance policies on there employees without the employee knowing it and were profiting off suicides. Shit like the Walmart Fight Song more than likely contributes to these employee suicides.

This is hell

fuck all you neet piece of shit i hope your parent kick you out of your basement

based

Attached: 1551476971621.jpg (912x768, 229K)

work ethic is not a virtue

the amount of shit recruiters/hiring managers say to do/not do is outstanding

Attached: LT.webm (720x1280, 2M)

allowing women into the workplace was a mistake

I'm trying to put myself in the mind of somebody who could conceivably perceive these chants as something positive but I literally can't do it

Don't make fun of wagefriends.
I need them to pay my Netflix and buy lootboxes.
If any wagies read this, thank you and can you pull some extra hours? I want to buy a skin. Again, thanks slavebros

Attached: b11.jpg (400x267, 18K)

based laughing frog

>mfw i've done this for 5 years yet noone from the tech industry hired me
i guess being a disgusting manlet with greasy skin repels a lot of people

I didn't truly understand americans until I caught some of your ads while watching nba streams. jesus christ I felt like I had contracted schizophrenia and was twitching after a 3 minute ad break. it's like a full on blitzkrieg on the psyche. everyone must be so fucking neurotic

I always hear that's but what's the point of that shit when I've already thanked them for the opportunity at the end of the interview?
HR mongs have an ego the size of a skyscraper.

I've got recruiters messaging me because they want me so badly
I fucking hate recruiters and HR

oooooooh waaaaaagie!

Attached: tq2juwwbsid11.jpg (1024x768, 121K)

> Tfw Beta Bux meme truly exists.

Attached: IMG_8991.png (640x1136, 539K)

I hope whoever made this dies in a workplace shooting.

A thank you email for what?

big yikes

>Basically they bought life insurance policies on there employees without the employee knowing it and were profiting off suicides.
Is that real? Thats like comically evil lmao

I think I found the odd man out

Attached: 1550140462133.png (2048x1111, 1.68M)

I work in public accounting and if was there I would literally stand up, get everyone's attention so it completely breaks the song so they all stop and yell out "fuck this im out" and walk away. That's PwC elevate which is a recruiting orientation for one of the big 4 public accounting firms. The people sitting aren't employees they are all potential hires/interns. The competition is high so each big 4 tries to pretend work is all fun but you literally turn into a wage slave working 70+ hours a week when you get hired. Literally a dog and pony show. Makes me want to puke. Glad I work for a regional firm.

Completely real
online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/april_19.htm

Attached: paid-vacation-paid-holidays-chart.gif (500x435, 61K)

it is 100% real. they are getting sued for it.

obsessed with a certain snake cult hmmmmm

whats the difference between paid holiday and a paid vacation?

>according to her childhood and teenage psychologist, Holmes “had no friends” and “was obsessed with getting rich in order to attract a husband”, going as far as saying that she was “going to be so rich the president would want to marry [her]”
>Holmes later allegedly said she had never slept with Balwani, claiming he only kept her around to show to friends, and that she had never been on a real date.
>Holmes is rumored to have been a frequent and high-tipping client of various gigolo agencies.
Is she just a misunderstood femcel? Did she deliberately get in legal trouble so she would get letters from hot guys while in prison?
www.news.com.au/technology/innovation/its-undeniable-her-marks-were-again-and-again-older-men-how-elizabeth-holmes-seduced-the-worlds-most-powerful/news-story/22fdd6baca61b97598cda03b2e5c0a06

Attached: C10A92A1-8A24-4A17-88A2-FC383D0E6825.jpg (2400x1800, 1.07M)

anyone who enjoys musicals or spontaneous singing and dancing should unironcally be wiped out of the gene pool

Can I get a rundown? She cute.

Imagine going all through school in America, surviving the school shootings just to go into work places like this

>that she had never been on a real date.
literally /ourgal/

>why won't my employees do more work for less money and then praise me for letting them?

Well, some people just don't deserve to live.

Hahaha no fucking way.
Corporate America is like a train wreck, it's hilarious to watch from a distance, but must suck immensly to be involved in

She had an idea that it'd be cool if we could every blood test imaginable from only a single sample size of like 10ml.
She then somehow got a bunch of prominent high-level government officials to sit on her board and a contract with wallgreens before figuring out how to do it

>having incentives to assassinate your employees

what could possibly go wrong?

Attached: SP.jpg (900x900, 96K)

>wagie wagie weekend off
>wagie wagie you may doze off
>wake up late you may sleep in
>but soon wake up for work again.

Attached: tumblr_o233oyn8Bw1v0pigno1_1280.png (1280x809, 210K)

Attached: walmart.png (575x769, 562K)

GO AHEAD WAGIE

SING ME A NIGGER WORK SONG

I interviewed for E&Y and Deloitte, just from their interviews I realized they were fucking lying assholes and slave masters (already knew the latter though).
Went to an interview for a small firm the next day after the E&Y one and told the boss there about the HR mongs asking me about my personal life and all the bullshit they fed, he started laughing his ass off.
KPMG are also absolute wackos, wanted me to do a group interview with like 10 other mongs. RSM was the only big one that weren't crazy as fuck during the interview.

you get paid on christmas day/new years on paid holidays while having the day off

i'm 25 and never had a job. wagies are like alien creatures to me. when they speak I don't understand what they say

Its a shame that America has become so polarized that you can't speak out against the shitty corperate system and exploitation without being called a commie

Attached: sweat-pledge-mike-rowe.jpg (600x505, 123K)

based

But shit like is literally Lenin

Letting you work for them

Don't worry friend, once the unions are gone maybe they'll bring in the master-servent act like the old days.

Why are wagies so proud of waging

HR is the department for brainless wagies. They shouldn't be involved in the hiring process beyond confirming the resume isn't a lie and performing a background check.
Their expertise is in tedious days entry, which they still fuck up. No, a single person does not need 3 employee records, you are fucking up reports to the department of labor.

but they keep walmart running. is that taken into account

What's even going on here?

>you can't speak out against the shitty corperate system and exploitation without being called a commie
then a commie I shall be

Attached: stalin.gif (220x238, 120K)

It's a coping mechanism to keep them from killing themselves

Will 1917 commence again?

Can someone type down the lyrics to this? Even unintelligible, it makes me want to kill myself and the people in pink

public holidays are set by the government calendar for special occasion days (eg christmas, easter, new years, independence day or 'national day', labor day etc etc), that almost every person gets off and paid for. Apart from Easter & Christmas they are usually only one day in a row so you might get a random tuesday. If you're lucky you might get two in a row plus the weekend and have a 4 day.
holiday days are personal holidays, in most western countries you accumulate upwards of 20+ days a year. You talk with the boss and pick days, most people use them in blocks of entire weeks to take one long holiday and a couple of short ones every year, or if your company allows it you save them up for a few years and then take a really long special holiday of 4/5/6 weeks.

In America? No chance

Wouldn't anyone you employ show up on the first day and actually tell the new boss thanks for the opportunity etc?

There really needs to be a push back on big 4 firms. There's really no reason for the excessively long hours for the completely average pay. Granted the experience goes a long way on your resume for future employment opportunities, but it's truly a prison sentence. Do your time (2 years) and get out. I work for a regional firm with normal hours and we actually use RSM methodology. Pretty comfy.

Reminder that peasants worked less than most wagies do and had more vacation time

DOHOHOHO we got a ragie wagie here

so is the documentary worth watching?

I want to bury my nose in Elizabeth Holmes' asshole.

Attached: 8.png (152x254, 40K)

Well?

Attached: image.png (798x172, 23K)

>save them up for a few years
I have no words or reaction images to describe what i’m suppose to be feeling

Attached: AE5721FD-DC56-4389-8BC8-9B7C64F17F87.jpg (1591x1055, 194K)

I heard they left a bunch of shit out and the book is better to really understand what happened

Peasant life sounds unironically pretty comfy now. Probably would get an arranged marriage too.

Fuck these entitled cunts. They need to bring back slavery, people these days have no work ethic

>BWAAAAAAAH I WANT A JOB WELL PAID WITH NO EFFORT WE LOST THE VIETNAM WAR GET OVER IT NOW I WANT TO ENJOY LIFE
>Oh you don't like your job millenials? Ok I'll replace you with niggers

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 38K)

pride is literally all they have.

if wageslaving was genuinely worth it they would be laughing at us neets due to how good their life is. but it isn't. we live in a society that is built around guilt and shame. when you refuse to buy in to at the 'guilt and shame' table they take is personally. it's like you just told them that the entire meaning of their life is a stupid fucking game and that the emotions correlated with success and failure (all driven by guilt and shame) are a choice and not an inherent truth.

I dunno man if my boss aka CEO aka founder of company looked like a homeless woman with badly stripped hair, doesn't blink like a meth addict and spoke in a FTM tranny voice who jerked around like a bad PlayStation character on Asperger's I'd seriously consider getting a new job but that's just me.

Yep, a third of the year off thanks to the then based Church. I'd till some Lord's land for 120 days off a year

>thank you and can you pull some extra hours? I want to buy a skin.
lol'd

Appreciate the fact that 90% of my country is unionized and our unions have enough money to bankrupt any company short of massive international ones if they don't do as they say. I literally can't get fired unless they fire 8/10 of the current workforce before me due to our Employment Protection Act as well.

Obviously fire them. I'd rather take doting commitment over competency.

Attached: KSOntXS.jpg (778x658, 179K)

I remember that. The guy who posted got torn a new asshole by other CEOs.

They were all thinking it but you shouldn't say it.

>7 minutes

brevity is the soul of wit, zoomer

I'd laugh but I'm doomed to this life
fuck pajeets and 3rd worlders for ruining freelancing

recovering junkies that replaced drugs with moralfaggotry

She looks like a chipmunk on crack and yet people wanted to make her Businesswoman of all Time.

Nope this thread is too much gonna fap and nap
The fuck.
Neet master race
Least I am profiting off my own suicidceldom

Attached: Sunshine_Jalande_4_.webm (960x540, 1.91M)

>you from belgium lad?
Tell me more please.

I had a boss that used to have a stupid interview gimmick; he would start the interview normally, and about halfway through the three hour interview he would ask the interviewee if they need a bathroom/water break. During the five minutes or so of break, he would quickly change his tie and proceed with the interview as normal. He said that he used to completely exclude candidates who didn’t point out that he changed his tie, but eventually stopped doing this as he struggled to hire enough people.

Attached: D2C862F7-FB8C-4271-9BA6-F95F25A276C9.jpg (499x481, 28K)

it's not that i dont want to work it's that there's no point for anything less than 25$/hr

You people are homosexuals.

This is mommy-tier nordic genes mate. The crazier the better.

>pwc

lmao

what the fuck is a thank you email?

big 4 is a cult

sounds like comedy sketch

Cruelty

>t.bad egg

>>There really needs to be a push back on big 4 firms. There's really no reason for the excessively long hours for the completely average pay.
I don't think there ever will be, they got an endless supply of roasties coming into the field cause they think they'll work in an comfy office with AC. I think I've seen you around on other threads(you're the audit user right?), been wanting to ask you, which are do you think has better opportunities and future, taxes or auditing?
Also what's the with their hiring standards? I've seen some absolute fucking retards get hired by big 4s but they overlook brilliant people a lot, I guess those HR shrinks just want mindless slaves.

They should be grateful they have a job and someone hired them.

Brilliant people often have backbone. Average people will kill themselves to maintain the 'status' of working for the big buys,

Hire more spongebob and less Squidward

Attached: 300px-SpongeBob_SquarePants_Squidward_Tentacles_Transparent_PNG.png (300x278, 53K)

>if wageslaving was genuinely worth it they would be laughing at us neets due to how good their life is
But they are

Anyone who can't finish their job within work hours and needs to stay late isn't equipped for the job you've hired them for.

Future wagies here

Attached: Fortnite dance battle.webm (640x640, 1.79M)

>three hour interview
what.

The tables have turned my friend
>businessinsider.com/workers-ghosting-jobs-quitting-2018-12

The future is indeed bright..

Meanwhile blaming Walmart for literally the reality of more than half the population, anyone making less than 20 or 30 k a year is getting gibs

Which may very well mean no one is equipped for the job because you lack proper perspective

It was a marathon on how long you can suck his dick before giving up.

>Liebman
every single time broes

The Fortnite fad is the first time I said ''Yeah I'm too old to understand this''.

>we have to improve the society to save the future generations!
>see this and immediately lose motivation and optimism

That is also the reason my country is going bankrupt, and only the businesses with no powerful unions are not dying

>work in travel IT
>get sent to comfy countries for work
>everyone is chill because we all get to see the world on the company’s dime
>boss is an alphabeta boomer just like my seinfelds
>gives me way more opportunity than I deserve

i love my job

youtube.com/watch?v=SBjQ9tuuTJQ

>tfw working for a small consultant company
>share office with big client company but not subjected to their wacky "bonding" antics

I thank God every day

What if they didn't need a break?

Attached: image.png (2517x1024, 457K)

Jesus fucking Christ is this satire or not

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Fake

Awww cuteee
She's just like meee
Reee give soul sucking weird rich autistic mummy gf

Attached: 1536766515862.png (225x224, 7K)

For me it was dabbing.

>wagies

I don't want to become a wagie guys, but i'm also afraid of becoming homless. God help me!

that audience is my family and that girl is my gf when i finally find a gf

For a real job, that’s actually pretty standard.

Anyone remember back in school when they're forced to perform in front of the class? No grades are given.
>come on user be a sporting fellow

Attached: 1540137687554.webm (404x720, 2.88M)

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to interview me. I enjoyed getting to know all of you, and am excited about the chance to join your team. I especially enjoyed when (interviewer x) talked about (job task y).

t. Someone who was on the receiving end of one of these

this is your future wagies

Attached: 1536593918059.jpg (753x1024, 175K)

What's "PwC" mean.

anyone got the one with audio

Just vote Yang

>receiving end
uh huh

Someone...took the time... To make...This. And I bet it wasn't the cocksucking boss either. Imagine being so butthurt that your wageslaves aren't more happy to make you more money? The absolute retardation of capitalists. I'd be surprised if this company didn't go out of business to be honest.

>non-slavic white people
Just wipe us out

Become a wagie, but not one for a really shit company like Walmart or Amazon

i wish those ladies took turns to sit on my face and rub their sweet aroma to my nose

pricewaterhousecooper. big global accounting firm

Is everyone here a NEET but me?

Attached: 1DBFDA66-DD0B-454B-88AE-835846C81D5A.gif (339x413, 3.34M)

>has personally murdered a scab
Good

*ahem*

I'm gonna say it

Attached: ted.jpg (1100x685, 61K)

>tfw wagie larping as neet

Attached: 1489599676357.jpg (549x280, 90K)

Alright but what's the singing supposed to achieve? People keep saying "to build team spirit" but everyone knows it doesn't, the wagies know and the higher-ups who came up with that shit know. Is it just some form of cruel powerplay?

Fuck I hate HR and recruiters. When I make it and have my own company I'm gonna treat HR insectoids as fucking retards they are

I think those kids have aspergers or something.

Why is he so demonized by the media? He is a modern hero.

>working in a call center for the past two years
Just fuckin kill me bros
based ted

Attached: 1404827406592.png (633x758, 23K)

You should be grateful I haven’t pummeled your butthole with my elite pork saber gayboi

She probably fucks like a wild animal and drains his balls daily. I guess that counts as brainwashing.

Dance wagie dance Mr Shekelburg demands it!

Attached: clockperson2.jpg (500x284, 43K)

did she get any prison time (yet)

here's a song wagie

youtube.com/watch?v=DeGSRBnz7kk

It´s to destroy their souls to the point that they can't think anymore.

Can't you just not have them?

Tik Tok. It made me feel old

it's what happens when type A personalities are put in charge of team-building activities.

>Live in Hitlerland
>It's pretty much part of the culture here to be a submissive office beta
Just please get me out of here, I'll trade with the next best 3rd world shithole.

Attached: 1552583552669.jpg (1239x789, 123K)

I’m so glad I work in the public sector. Might get paid slightly less, but the benefits are so nice. I’ve been at my job for two years and can count on my hand the number of times I had to stay past 4PM for work. My gf, also salaried, works in the private sector and probably averages 50 hours a week. Shit is brutal.

Attached: 45250012-5FF3-40BF-9192-C52DCA40D618.jpg (1920x800, 785K)

youtu.be/YCNs5hOoMD0

DANCE WAGIE

>Be rich, young, handsome and look like a Chad
>You are heir to a hotel line AND are an investor of self driving cars the future of transportation
>Come across this weirdo old as fuck white woman
>She's featured in an HBO doc and used to be Time's Person of the Year
>Heh let's date her for the Instagram views
>She takes your blood, poisons you with some weird toxin and now you can't control yourself
>As she continually takes your cummies she brainwashes you into her pet
>You send out wedding invitations to your enraged family because marrying a crazy FTM felon makes total sense
Mfw ywn be him

Essential Wage-Kino

youtube.com/watch?v=DMonlRsJ5hY

It's made by "Giggles and Grins". It's almost certainly a joke.

you know what to do

Attached: konstantin-vasilyev-marshal-zhukov-marshall-zukhov.jpg (724x1142, 88K)

Sounds like Sung Tongs era Animal Collective

for me it was being a bedroom musician/ someone who listens to music all day everyday and looking at the coachella lineup and knowing two or three artists on the bill

Isn't it required to have an HR department?

People have done this sort of nonsense to me and of course I notice, I just don't bother to comment on trivialities.

Get off your dildo box. People can't even afford to live off what any of the shown companies pay. Excluding crazy girls company.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pk3xzmTI-WM

YOU'RE UP WHEN THE ROOSTER CROWS

I worked in a call center for five years. Dude just quit and do something else. Your body will appreciate it.

I'm not a business owner or a lawyer, it just seems like the bollocks department of any company.

That's a real dance move? I only recognize it from a webm with an overwatch character doing it.

just fuckiing kill us all already black hole sun

Hmm Ted looked pretty Chad here. Fuck was his problem? Marry a qt and live the good life.

it's meant humiliate and demoralize so you can never fight back or stand up for yourself

Based kike exterminator Zhukov

Attached: 1519697113729.webm (1280x688, 1.8M)

Let’s settle this once and for all

strawpoll.me/17807484

Attached: 25A5DAAB-BD15-45BF-A75A-93841838390C.jpg (236x248, 16K)

>implying "job" finishes at all
found the kid

Based

good day feds

whats the difference between salaried and wages?

Thanking them for interviewing you and you're excited for the opportunity blah blah its very simple normie bullshit.

was a NEET, now been temping for a few weeks
was meant to do basic chasing, allocations, admin stuff
i did all of that and i updated and automated half the role, consolidated processes and created manuals as back up, "advised" others on team in how to make their life easier, which didnt go down well, and spoke with team manager about role, what needs to be done and how i would do it if full time
turns out shes in complete agreement and spoken with boss about full time position plus im going on a business trip to visit a problematic customer who im not covering as she wants my input
and by input im hoping she means my dick
life's going alright at the moment so naturally that means the few aches and pains ive picked up recently is terminal cancer
good ol' life

hmm if only there were some resource at your fingertips which could provide the answer to that question

Gotta say, she certainly sounds like an interesting GF.

I couldn't be a wagie even if I wanted. my brain is functionally corrupted. I used to think it was just depression and anxiety but the longer time goes on the more I think I have some serious defunct brain. I am literally incapable of completing the most basic of tasks. aspergers/ adhd i don't know what all I know is something is terribly wrong with the way my brain operates. and although I was always like this years of being a neet have compounded it. it's like I live exclusively within my own head and can't compute any information that comes in

salary your pay is fixed so no matter how many hours you work you get the same pay while wages is you get paid by the hour

If we were stranded on an island together, I would agree with you

We would starve virtuously

Ok retard. Does "task" work better for you? Unless you're job is endless data entry, which is basically a blue collar job in front of a computer, you have goals to finish and deadlines to meet.

I post on /biz/ sometimes. HR can have some really weird ways of hiring people, which ends up leading to something called the Peter principle. But to answer your question sometimes brilliance doesn't work well in public accounting because there's a huge relationship aspect to it since you have to work directly with clients. If you scored 99 on each part of the CPA exam but are a complete sperg you will not get anywhere because clints won't want to interact with you and you'll never get the information you need to complete your work. There's a huge relationship building aspect in public accounting.

Better opportunities in the future? Hm tough question because of how rapidly technology is changing. I think personal tax is going out the window. Corporate tax seems to be a decent area to be in. Blockchain tech is on the come up and will completely change the traditional audit, but auditors will still be in demand. I truly think audits will be more streamlined and completed in real time and CPAs will have to provide more of a consulting role. Try to find a niche you're interested in. If I were you I'd study some programming on the side. SQL, VBA ect. I've been meaning to improve this skillset but have been lazy about it.

what show is this from?

>travel IT
wtf is that

just doing IT for travel companies?

we need a webm of that asian cutie.

Same, I'm beginning to think I might be retarded.

What job-relevant are you even supposed to talk about after the 1 hour mark? Even 1 hour is a stretch for most jobs. At some point it would just become chatter about random shit and interests.

Attached: sledgehammer.jpg (250x250, 8K)

The cancer is simply punishment for betraying your NEETdom.

Attached: 1548704623470.png (303x311, 178K)

No. It exists because companies decided they didn't want their legal departments wasting time with employee contracts, their accounting departments wasting time with employee payments and their managers wasting time with recruitment beyond the final yes/no decision on the potential new employees. So they combined all those roles into a single department that deals with all employee related shit.

Death of Stalin

youtube.com/watch?v=AlEFJlkLeWA

>but eventually stopped doing this as he struggled to hire enough people
this moron made decisions that effected peoples lives

Attached: george gone to far.jpg (480x360, 11K)

god i want to fuck her lads :D

Death of Stalin

Attached: 1525963089325.webm (1280x690, 2.17M)

>whites wear blue
>blacks wear red
Hilarious

>3 hour
What type of job has a 3 hour interview?

Attached: 1511456453097.jpg (520x473, 47K)

You'd get laughed at for doing that in Europe. I feel for my American autists.

The last two interviews I've had recently literally lasted 10 minutes. What the fuck is there even to talk about after 30?

You have to dance for the rest of the time

Coperatoe jobs, they even have different stages where you have to come in multiple times to do multiple interviews

It's because bfs don't get conjugal visits as easily as husbands.

>What the fuck is there even to talk about after 30?
Brie Larson's toes, /got/ generals and Phoenix's upcoming Joker film?

lmao get dabbed on, pensioners
*YEET*

Attached: 1534376335053.gif (480x561, 227K)

yeah probably
still, no regrets

>too lazy to get an office job
>end up applying for cashier at a coffee shop

How fucked am I, Yea Forums. I just wanna work 5 hours and get some cash so I can pay my rent.

Attached: 1541847358355.jpg (639x530, 47K)

Why? I can literally save up my vacation and overtime up to the sum of 1800 hours (1 year). Can use them to retire a year earlier if I feel like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=x8LQDOX3DoU

>Not born into a super wealthy upper class family
I'm gonna kill myself, hope reincarnation is real and hope a roll a better start bros

Attached: 154710093318.png (645x773, 11K)

Why doesn't this have 'in education'

Your mom is fake. This is the legal minimum though not the average, of course some people in the US do get a couple weeks vacation a year (still a lot less than Euros), but if you work at Walmart of something you're SOL.

No, this is real. My brother worked there a while ago and I'd come in every now and then and do that just to fuck with him.

>nigger is a literal redshirt

some of the world's most useless fucks are in incredibly high paying jobs that touch countless other lives in many ways

>take out life insurance on your employees and make their day so miserable they kill themself

holy fucking based walmart

>according to her childhood and teenage psychologist
Isn't this illegal?

Based desperate incel.

I live in europe, my mother once had a colleague who threw half the resumes he received into the trash. Because you had to be lucky to work for him.

Thanks for the info user, appreciate it a lot. I was thinking of going corporate taxes since I got a temp gig at my local equivalent of the IRS and the experience looks good for that area on the resume but I see a lot of job offers for junior auditors and I've been doubting specially cause of the things you've said with automatic auditing on some aspects being closer with new tech.

>tfw come from single mother household on borderline poverty
>went to fairly good school
>all my friends are upper middle class and all had nice cushy lives
>completely take it for granted when they get everything in life just handed to them
>hold me to their same standards despite the fact they did very little to deserve their life success and are completely oblivious as to why they aren't losers

Attached: d.jpg (480x360, 12K)

What is Mr. Goodsir doing there?

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 1.44M)

this would actually stop me from tipping
I mean, not only is this humiliating for the employee
but it's also killing me from the second hand embarassment

There's always shit to do at a real job. The only difference is priority and deadline.

You think presidents and CEOs and managers are blue collar jobs?

Where do you live that you can afford rent working at a ducking coffee shop?

Who here /SelfEmployed/

Attached: PEPE.jpg (670x670, 62K)

I bought one of these the other day to try to figure out what kids like about them. Couldnt figure it out.

Except that's not how it worked. You had to work on the nobles personal lands 120 days of the year, HOWEVER you didn't get shit from that harvest. It all went to the noble (who had taxes of his own to pay). If you wanted to feed your family you had to work your own personal field. And because you weren't fucked enough, 1/10 of that went to the church and a portion of it went to the noble despite the fact that you had already worked his field for zero profit. Later on some nobles also demanded taxes in currency so you had to go and sell some of your food to the city folk.
And those were just the regular taxes. Certain events prompted you to pay even more. Peasants had it way worse than wagies. It was only big farmers that came later that were living the life because they usually had servants that did a lot of the work for them.

I'm unironically a communist now, I don't even care if it doesn't work, I just want the bosses to suffer

Attached: iStock_000002662649Large.jpg (2835x3875, 1M)

This. I didn't know where it came from or why people on Yea Forums thought it was "meme" worthy enough to be included in everyday lingo.

Turns out it's a nigger thing so ofc it's retarded

Attached: 1543496064265.gif (512x384, 2.22M)

>tfw going into accounting wagieworld in 2 years
I'm scared lads

Attached: 1485214605821.jpg (1280x960, 157K)

Forgot about that - will be sure to include it in tomorrow’s NEET thread

I'm the exact same way

>too stupid/ hyperactive for white collar job
>too autistic to work a blue collar and shoot the shit

Attached: td.jpg (1046x800, 278K)

at my job the only song they play at our "all hands" meetings is the national anthem. feels good man

For me it was trap music. I've never been into rap to begin with, but "trap" is the first time I really simply didn't understand it.

That dame’s got quite the turkey neck on her I’ll tell ya what

The absolute balls on those employees.
>Giving up the chance to work for the female Steve Jobs at its inception

Bosses never suffer from communism, they're just replaced by a ruling party who are the new bosses.

>brown american

You ain't seen shit yet

Attached: 1500217056410.webm (1372x1080, 1.46M)

>at my job the only song they play at our "all hands" meetings is the national anthem.
state of America
>Bosses never suffer from communism
Sure they do, they will go the way of the kulaks

No problem. Don't be nervous about the tech changes because that won't be in full effect for another 10 years. Go into something you are really interested in. Think of it more as an opportunity to potentially profit on. If you learn enough about programming you can be paid two salaries instead of the firm hiring a computer programmer to work directly with CPAs.

The only cure for retardation like this is good honest physical labor, which is what our bodies were meant for.

>he thinks peasants had uniform lives
almost none of what you wrote was true over here

I imagine that this happens a lot but nobody involved with recruitment says anything because they don't want to lose their job. With how automated everything is, even after running it through a computer to check for keywords I'm sure they still get hundreds of applicants.

>be 25 year old neet with extreme social anxiety
>few weeks ago decide to do something, anything
>enrol in an online IT course
>"huh this shouldn't be too hard"
>after I enrol I get a call from the course provider
>they tell me this shit is like 36 hours a week of study
>it also requires going to place in person to be assessed
>already paid $400 for first semester
>look at some of the notes lecturers sent me
>looks like alien scriptures

this is why I don't do anything

Attached: mark.jpg (849x756, 36K)

>paying for information
you deserve what you get

no, you're just a pathetic loser trying to justify why he's a pathetic loser

I quit my job when more and more women got hired the last straw was some guys birthday party, they put up flyers and had everyone sign some large card at 1100 we were all told to attend the party in the warehouse. At 1115 me 4 apprentices the other electricians all went to the pub with the guy who's birthday it was, the women didn't even notice.

the flip side is the I'll be able to get studybux if I'm studying but it hasn't been approved yet

This is so fucking hot

>if I am unhappy at work I will find a new job

Rule 8 is the one thing that only sounds half retarded.

I'm just going off what we covered in history class. It's possible things were different where you're from, but generally speaking peasants were pretty fucked. Why do you think peasant rebellions were even a thing? Do you think a bunch of god fearing farmers with pitchforks and sticks would go head-to-head with soldiers and knights if the situation wasn't dire?

>just 3 hours interview
>not a whole day

She's perfect

Attached: 1535112083956.webm (1076x720, 481K)

go back to work lmao

>be me
>25 years old
>B.S. in electrical engineering from respected university
>full time salaried job in software development
>no mental illnesses, save for mandatory mild autism
>in good shape, working out routinely and eating right
>had gf for last seven years
>own a house with gf in nice neighborhood
>own a car, 401k, savings account
>STILL been posting here EVERY DAY since 2011

Lads am I honestly stuck here forever?

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 7K)

Why did you quit? That sounds like a really easy job

Holidays you control when you take them. I mean you usually need approval, but an average corporate employer PROBABLY won't make trouble provided you ask a long time in advance, which you're generally able to do with trips abroad etc. These days are also used to take a long weekend to attend weddings or things like that.

Paid Vacations you don't control the time. It's things like Christmas eve or Christmas day and others scattered throughout the year.

Basically in these countries about once every 4-8 weeks people in standard office jobs get a 3 day weekend. In Ireland you get one around Saint Patrick's Day, one around Easter etc.

notice how the female chink soulless as is, it's the one "feeling the most". just like those k-pop drones

You can learn how to code online... You can even download extensive books and lectures from sites that are in the 5-20 hours with baby step guide.

Yes, and don't you forget it!

I've been here since 2007, ain't no way out

Knock it off with the racism will ya?

I see nothing wrong with that.

Literally just understand these concepts:

>conditional statements
>loops
>basic object oriented programming

Congrats, you're now qualified for 90% of the work code monkeys do for all top tech companies.

Attached: 5C-su2e4.jpg (383x383, 28K)

Its Walmart, they're the same company that upped the lifting requirements and then retroactively fired a bunch of their retarded/handicapped employees because they couldnt meet the requirement.

are liberals retarded?

>waaa companies should pay their employees more
also
>products and housing shouldn't be so expensive
also
>free healthcare for everyone
and when that system is put into place
>WAAA PEOPLE ARE USING GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS!!!

Sometimes I'll get interviews with fake resumes then go in wearing nice clothes looking respectable and absolutely waste their time and sperg out. Once I brought a bottle of hot sauce and drank it during the interview and when they asked about it I said it was medicine. I got escorted out on that one I was snotting and threw up once.

I should take a hidden camera and put it on YouTube I guess but honestly I just like wasting those cunts time.

>tfw independently weathly but still NEET

Sorry, I thought I was on pol.
I'm gonna make a trailer overreaction now, bye.

Same except computer science and married. I am also a horny and lonely poster. What are we gonna do?

Attached: 62BC4988-A08E-48CE-9653-F2215B606D48.jpg (1641x2048, 335K)

tbqh the only reason I'm doing it is because the government will pay me to study

absolutely basado

As if there's any better place to be on the internet. It's only bad if you spend 12 hours a day on here like other people do on twatter and instagram.

>(((Liebmann)))

yeap found the problem here

>implying its a bad thing
most places would not do this though. i work for the military

Attached: 1501272444623.jpg (960x641, 236K)

>6'1"
>5'11"

mcdonalds isnt a real job

>walmart
>paying well
Based retarded conservative bootlicker

based. give us some greentext about these

I'll never fucking understand why they interview people before doing a background check with the resume. HR are either really fucking retarded or they just waste company time since they need an excuse to keep their jobs.

Funny that in communism, this doesn't work

I worked at a midwest gas station chain for five years during high school and college. Anyone interested in stories?

This. Interviews are nothing more than a formality. They make their decision on who to hire before they even start interviewing people.

holy shit lmao I've pondered doing this a few times but never had the balls.

What do you do

Why do americans always scream about "muh freedoms" yet they are the ones with the biggest slave mentally?

Except they are most likely being forced to do two jobs at once.

>“A number of contacts said that they had been ‘ghosted,’ a situation in which a worker stops coming to work without notice and then is impossible to contact,”

BASED

cause you're free to just leave society or some shit

they can probably break confidentiality with consent from holmes. it´s theeater to make her more relatable so the public forgives her

Let's not pretend this conversation is about the work requirements of those people. I was specifically replying to the fact a CEO did not like his employees not staying late, yet being good employees. You think I thought that CEO supervised other CEOs and the company president.

And, by the way, if you're in a managerial position and need to work late regularly, there's a good chance you're mismanaging things.
Look at Musk and Tesla for example. He works incredibly hard for long hours (supposedly), yet his actions have led to SEC investigating his company, the "self-driving" cars are overhyped lane assist and adaptive cruise controls, and he failed his goal of a Tesla driving itself from coast to coast by 2016.
Ever notice how all news about corporate executives working themselves to the bone is from new companies that don't yet know how to competently manage their field?

Yeah, nothing works in communism.

You children. For me it was scene kids.

Sure. Did you enjoy it?

I worked in a video rental. It was pretty good.

Free? They will just march you into a quasi-corporate death camp (most homeless shelters in america) if you don't have enough money or throw you in jail with violent offenders. Real fucking free.

live free or die, euro commie bitch
these colors don't run

not a lot of freedom in having to live one's life in an extremely cookie cutter way or die in a gutter if you are not born rich innit?

I'm an electrician I started my own company. Laborer and apprentice came with me and had the accounts manager phone me up and threaten legal action for stealing staff.

i recently got flown out to interview for a senior propulsion engineer position for a sub-org of northrop (didnt end up getting it)

it was only one hour, but i could have EASILY filled three; i left feeling like i didnt get everything across that i wanted to. There’s the talk about your background and experience, you asking them about various aspects of what it’s like to work there etc., and then for any leadership position there are many questions about your leadership style, conflict resolution skills, customer interaction, and so on — and NONE of that is technical, so even more time could be spent going through hypothetical engineering problems and seeing how you’d approach them.

bring a fucking water bottle in your briefcase.

ahahahahaaha classic rebuttal hahaha well played sir *sips wine*

>well done!

A compay that fails to treat their longtime employes with some diginity will just end up burning down. Good luck with your company!

It varied, depending on the management at any given point, but for a year long period, I had a GM who made our work actually fun.
I'll start with one of the earliest stories, from during my first summer there.
>17 y/o
>still inexperienced, only had a job for a month now
>working with two other associates, one is in the kitchen making food and the other is cleaning the men's restroom
>I'm covering the register
>store is empty until...
>a mass of blubber waddles through our doorway, looks like someone from 600 lbs kino
>he waddles past the register and makes his way to the roller grill, laboring with every breath on the way there
>rests his gut on the counter and looks at our hot dog selection
>suddenly reaches forward and grabs a dog directly from the grill and eats it on the spot with his bare hands
Ju I'm behind the counter trying not to throw up
>does this with seven hot dogs before paying for them and leaving

Things changed a lot over the Middle Ages and there was a lot of variation in living conditions between peasants. By the 12th century most peasants didn't owe much or any forced labor on their lord's lands, they instead were paying rent and various exactions that became customary, usually fixed/not adjusted to market prices. Rising grain prices made it easier to get the necessary cash for these by selling surpluses, but you wouldn't have much cash left over. People just lived a little above subsistence level.

Since labor services owed to lords could amount to 1/3 - 1/2 the year's days at their peak, and Sundays+holy days made 100+ days unavailable for work, it implies farmers (who occupied at least about 10-15 acres, the minimum for a family) in theory only had to work 120-150 days a year. How many days wagies had to work, on the other hand, was dependent on the labor market.

Makes them feel like their wage slaving has a purpose and hoping that the kid will grow up to be more successful at life than they were.

brah im one year older than you, engaged, but otherwise identical, and have been posting since late ‘06, there’s no leaving here. this is our home and these fucking mutants on these boards are our family.

There's only one respectable reason. Hopeful vengeance.
Your kids should seek out to tear down this inhuman system.

>walmart pays well over minimum wage
>walmart helps fill out paper work for govt assist programs

salary and benefits, sure walmart looks bad, but they purposely only give their employees only 25hr/week. if you can't go out and get another job, work toward a promotion (managers get 40hr), or use that time to study and get a degree/learn a trade, that's on you.

typical liberal SJW though, doesn't understand the system and thinks it needs correcting (see also tipping waiters)

>I was 12 when I first started coming to Yea Forums
yeah, sure

huh? i was 14/15 in late ‘06

>I can't keep a conversation going for 10 minutes let alone 30, let alone 180
there's a reason you're unemployed

I work as a technical officer / project consultant for pwc in Aus and we had something similar to this a few months ago, was fucking disgusting

If you were just born rich what you're doing makes sense. If not I have no idea how you're doing it.

I've gone with the tactic of getting a job but staying at home so I can save 90 percent of my paycheck. That way yes I have a job but at least it gives me a sense of freedom from how much I have in the bank rather than feeling trapped making ends meet.

Fuck...we on Yea Forums.org with all the retard facebook slag posters. I'm out. Later wagies.

>typical liberal SJW though, doesn't understand the system and thinks it needs correcting
Yikes! Bootlicking boomerscum

Attached: 1548592473008.jpg (900x900, 67K)

Oh shit now we are on Yea Forums

you guys are boring. Post tits

Attached: 1553051484614.jpg (1024x768, 79K)

dang, you got me with that comeback that doesn't refute anything and just insults my political views

did you happen to work on the hilary campaign with this wit?

I'll repeat, since you clearly missed the point
>company pays their employees well
>balances that with giving them free time
>which in part makes their overhead lower
>which makes their consumer goods cheaper
>helps employees get financial assistance if needed, promotion if desired, education is desired
>they're the bad guys

clearly everyone should be given $1000/month for living in america...no wait, that's racist, everyone in the world should make $1000/month from their government because they are human...shit racist again, ALL living things should receive $1000/month from the US

[spoiler]this is your last you[/spoiler]

>thread was already past the bump limit
>move it to Yea Forums instead of letting it hit page 10 or deleting it
Why are mods so fucking stupid?

Speaking of
>writing post in other thread while this is in background tab
>it gets deleted for not being PC before I can click post
99% sure the current crop of mods/janitors came from reddit moderator positions. Their behavior/thought process is exactly the same.