Should I go out within girl who has anxiety depression and used to cut herself...

Should I go out within girl who has anxiety depression and used to cut herself? Forgot to mention that she also has daddy issues, I know the sex would be wild but is it worth the danger?

Attached: 15331551919921571906532.png (231x218, 69K)

> go out within girl
you fucking tard

*With

>I know the sex would be wild
probably shes just gonna lie there while you do all the work like 90% of women.

Its not worth it. Its too easy to catch a case now.

Actually she's really conservative so I don't think she would be throwing rape accusations out there.

She will either tell you she is pregnant or say you raped her. Sex is completely worth it though. Stick your dick in crazy.

yes. she would be very easy to manipulate into doing extreme sexual activities.

But I haven't had sex in years.

Nvm my mind auto completed your sentence I thought you said "never stick your dick in crazy"

What type of extremes are we talking about here...

anything op wants if he's her "daddy". those girls live to please so they can get the approval and attention they didn't get from their real dad. rough sex, choking, slapping, humiliation, dog fucking, anal, ass to mouth, etc.

>"rough sex, choking, slapping, humiliation, dog fucking, anal, ass to mouth, etc."

Yep I'm asking her out next monday

The sex will be amazing. But the headaches are going to be aweful. Put up with two of those girls before and it was the worst. Every conversation turned into "I want to die" or "lets have sex" I was fine with the second choice but the first was more frequent.

But would you say it was worth it overall?

Most girls used to cut themselves in their teenage years, it doesn't mean much. Elaborate on the anxiety depression thingy, what kind of things does she do? For the daddy issue I think that's okay.

So yeah except depression that can be horrible because depressive girl are the worst, it seems not as bad as you think.

when she says she wants to die that's when you fuck her the harshest way possible. they just want to feel something and usually that is pain. this is the reason girls like that cut, to feel something. it doesn't matter if it's painful. the more you hurt them the more they become your slave and you can gradually get them to do anything even fuck a dog.

Mild schizophrenia is really hard to live with. It’s a no for me, dawwg.

>Elaborate on the anxiety depression thingy, what kind of things does she do?

Well I don't really know since she is just now telling me this stuff, but I think she has had anxiety attacks before and has had severe depression.

>"Most girls used to cut themselves in their teenage years"

Are you sure this is true?

>My virginity tells me the sex would be wild

Yes you go out with your stuffed animal tonight

>Well I don't really know since she is just now telling me this stuff, but I think she has had anxiety attacks before and has had severe depression.
Is she still severely depressed? If so yeah that kind of sucks, it's going to be a really exhausting relationship. The anxiety attacks I think it's okay, but I don't know much about that.

>Are you sure this is true?
Maybe not most, but a lot, and I can assure 100% than a girl that cut herself in their teenage years can become a very stable individual. Really the less worse thing of the bunch you listed.

Never stick your dick in crazy

I don't think she is still severely depressed but I'm pretty sure she still has mild depression, anyways thanks for the advice user.

> he thinks that matters

Attached: download.jpg (226x223, 8K)

...what do you mean user?

Attached: 1494791593618.png (394x397, 226K)

All women are like that. Conservative Liberal it doesn't matter. They'll use the same laws to destroy you.

got daddy issues

not too wrong

no she will probably make some awful accusation later down the line like you abused her or raped her (dont stick your dick in crazy)

Fuck her faggot! She will probably cling to you for dear life if you got the hog for the job

Attached: 46DD47B8-589F-4D26-AEC8-016A2FE2E38A.jpg (2448x3152, 1.71M)

I would stay away. They 90% of the mentally abuse you ive learned this the hard way

Never stick your dick in crazy user

Attached: SmartSelect_20180921164943_Discord.jpg (344x322, 58K)

No she sounds fucking crazy. You’re only gonna get screwed over in the end.

these type of girls had about 80 sexual partners before you.
use condom
and don't call or text to her after all
have fun

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-7xb

Attached: file 26.jpg (1024x768, 340K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
never touch crazies
Biggest mistake of my life