Are Brits evan human?

Are Brits evan human?

Attached: 1529569449841.png (660x581, 460K)

>getting some cheap suck & fuck
that sounds pretty human to me.

>young women
Don't see any problem if they're legal age.

>going after white people
>letting sand niggers rape children
WHEW UK

Attached: uk3.jpg (682x960, 71K)

twas in thailand you dumb yank

>implying the uk is any better to it's own

Attached: uk.png (720x720, 433K)

>implying you could even read the headline with your education

>illegal orgy

did they not get the proper licensing and insurance before starting?

Checkmate

Attached: D01E8092-F71C-44AC-8809-4DB432EAD80B.png (640x1136, 269K)

>"asian"

yeah, ours just do math. Theirs do trucks-of-peace

>wikipedia

Attached: 1521584495813.jpg (211x239, 4K)

Fellow burger here, how you assume Thai police were in another country is beyond anyone's fucking guess

I was talking about the white to non-white ratio

Its a daily mail report.

You don't read very well, do you?

this is true, but thankfully, when boogaloo time strikes, we have something better than a dull butter knife to thin the herd.

Wikipedia is usually right though because of all the anti-vandal bots and other gay shit they've installed over the years

I didn't think orgies would be illegal there. I also have no interest in boy-like Asian girls but I assumed they were fine with old rich foreigners fucking their women

This is literally what men do

Knives are better for killing individuals because they make the death more painful

Which reports on international news bro. Always take the effort to go past the headline

what the fuck is an illigal orgy

>lel cringy underage
If your goal is to thin the herd you'd go for efficiency over pain. Stop with the kid posting

Its an English news site. His talking about how they report whites in other countries before talking about browns in England.

I don't fuck boy-like girls with an equal number of old saggy balls beside me
Nothing feminine or erotic about it

>Area the size of Michigan

BULLSHIT! Michigan 15,000 sq. miles bigger!

Do they really do that? Obviously a lot of anons say the UK is cucked but I can never tell how much of it is legitimate and how much is cringey shitposting.

How is anything illegal in Thailand? Did they just forget to bribe the right people?

Are they children or forced? No? Then fuck off they're getting thai nonboipussi

seriously can someone answer this? do they need permits? i don't want to give the daily traffic but i'm curious about the legality

Britain raped the world. Welcome to facts. Go back to eel jelly and warm piss pints of bitters nigel.

What they did was illegal. Why do you support criminals?

and that has to do with an american being stereotypically illiterate how?

As a britbong yes user. People are terrified of being called bigoted or raciest. And we have no end of corrupted officials. It's sad to see our country like this and in all honesty I don't see a way to change it. People in Briton are stupid, they would rather have safety then freedom and even then the police are incompetent. Sad times.

>People are terrified of being called bigoted or raciest
Shit I don't care if some liberal retard will call me a racist or whatever, because that's true. I am a racist. Fuck the negros.

>kid posting
I wasn't kid posting then, but I am now;)

Attached: 559B94BD-7526-42DB-A20F-BFC34D61C44C.jpg (234x236, 23K)

Well brits try to leave EU because EU is not corrupt enough but then they realize they need to live with themself after and so they cant decide.

Yap, pretty low people there.

Wow. Your internet alter ego is a real tough guy.

And then you get arrested. We don't have freedom of thought or speech user.

nice

Your officials do seem like wacky pervert villains, even compared to other world leaders. Sorry user.

>EU is not corrupt enough.
HAAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: 1523307851517.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Attached: 1501035210853.jpg (500x320, 39K)

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-vr7

Attached: file 19.png (800x600, 433K)