Assange said he's going to expose the Russian Hoax and feds behind it, I fear he won't leave Europe alive...

Assange said he's going to expose the Russian Hoax and feds behind it, I fear he won't leave Europe alive, and that 5 billion dollar border wall they refused to give us for our protection is only double what the feds paid to get Assange arrested youtube.com/watch?v=8uahzmyLDWQ

Attached: Feds.jpg (320x238, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/32863-gold-best-element-money.html
prisonexp.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=WBG81dXgM0Q
reformation.org/adolf-hitler.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FbhnWG94gJk
youtube.com/watch?v=pXxrWrigzRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: feds 2.jpg (564x564, 90K)

Attached: Feds3.jpg (564x551, 80K)

Attached: Feds 4.jpg (225x224, 15K)

Attached: feds5.jpg (300x500, 32K)

Attached: Feds 6.jpg (400x346, 37K)

Attached: Donald J Trump.jpg (564x751, 97K)

Attached: Feds7.jpg (563x658, 62K)

Why are the Feds playing with technology meant for security with hollywood leftists?

Attached: Feds8.jpg (564x564, 88K)

so what are we going to do about it?

Attached: feds9.jpg (564x374, 68K)

expose them, there is over 1000 of us

We do not forgive.
We do not forget.

it's so refreshing to see homegrown american conspiracy's instead of this forced russian bot shit we've been getting

Attached: Feds 10.jpg (564x631, 97K)

Fake quote, literally takes 8 seconds to debunk.

Sounds like a good reason to homebrew everything and use minimal or no cloud services.

He's right, you know. I wish China would drop that list of black payroll they liberated from the OMB so we could go six gorillion on their asses.

Attached: feds11.jpg (564x1001, 109K)

I use public internet at a library in my office I wait until somebody leaves their account on and use it.. i'm un findable

If it takes you 8 seconds you clearly didn't look hard enough.

>no-name
>Harvard
Literally the cancer that is enslaving the USA and the world.
Excise with extreme prejudice

I'm no economist but wouldn't printing money that's not backed by gold ruin the economy?

Not at all. Especially not if the currency issuer recalls excess money through taxation and other government fees. Look up chartalism and Godley's sectoral balances model.

great question

Attached: feds 12.jpg (564x1002, 88K)

The wall started before he even got the funding. Turn your tv off

Trvst this user.
"Expect us..."

Attached: Feds 13.jpg (564x564, 92K)

I beg they're dumb enough.. Live streaming to dozens of other people from my home PC 24/7 who will expose their actors

Attached: Feds 14.jpg (460x632, 84K)

I've got over 10 Cameras just on the perimeter of my house.

Attached: The start..jpg (564x564, 67K)

Attached: A man who saw the feds for who they were.jpg (564x564, 76K)

i want in

If only it was that easy, we can't trust new comers

Attached: Feds15.jpg (564x715, 68K)

If you're not sure let me explain, the federal reserve stores its wealth in gold, they want to inflate the dollar until it pops but they don't want to do that before buying all the gold with the dead dollar.

In this way they can be sure to capture the majority of the worlds wealth.

And the reason they kill off people who are ready to abandon the USD because these people would have significant power in a world without the USD because they've already got the gold they need to start strong.

Attached: Feds 16.jpg (564x564, 86K)

Attached: More of the pattern.jpg (548x640, 79K)

But there's nothing that says gold = money. If too many of the wrong people have gold the rest of the world can deal in silver or oil.
>And the reason they kill off people who are ready to abandon the USD
is to prevent another currency from gaining global reserve status. Gold is a distraction.

Attached: Sad truth..jpg (563x564, 41K)

Gold is one of the best conductors that does not oxidize, and most importantly you can't just print more gold.

>us

What lol

If there goal was to prevent other standards from being more valuable than the USD then why didnt we go to war with the people of Kuwait? their dollar is worth 3 times that of the USD... it's about gold

Please don't be so ignorant, the wealthy Rothschild family immigrated to the US in the late 1800's

>implying forced scarcity is a good thing
>implying you're not going to be on the losing end of it every time
Still a distraction.
>can't print
Isn't that what mining is? Isn't that half of the reason the US is all up in Venezuela's shit?
>utility
Consumability makes gold even less useful as a currency.

>hurr durr all currencies are pegged to one another
>Bretton Woods is still the way of the land
It's not 1970 anymore.

Attached: Feds 17.jpg (480x800, 81K)

Assange is a russian agent. He will prove nothing.

Sorry you're being exposed. livescience.com/32863-gold-best-element-money.html

Assange lived in asylum in Russia because he's exposing the Feds who want war with Russia.. they want a one world government and all the power. prisonexp.org/

Attached: Feds 18.jpg (564x752, 111K)

>implying rarity is a desirable property for money
>being this new
>being this cucked
Fiat money controlled by the whole people of a nation is the only money worth having. Anything else is an excuse to have an overclass.

Attached: Feds 19.jpg (474x414, 41K)

Rarity is a desirable property for people want to be more wealthy than others.. ya know the wealthy billionaires you guys whine about all the time? Also if currency isnt a rarity how do you buy something in sand? I'll pay you 9 truck loads of sand lol if you can pick it up anywhere it's worthless

Attached: Feds 20.jpg (500x473, 41K)

>Rarity is a desirable property for people want to be more wealthy than others
Those are people who should be killed, then.
>if currency isn't a rarity
My mistake, I should have said "exogenously enforced rarity". It is desirable that the amount of money in circulation be sufficient for a state and its people to all provision themselves to some minimum standard of living, and not to exceed the amount of labor and resources currently for sale in that currency.
>if you can pick it up anywhere it's worthless
Yet some cultures used polished rocks or shells which were relatively abundant and took only time to "mint".

Willful ignorance, gold has always been valuable and it will continue to be not only because it's rare but because it's inert... Sorry your leftist indoctrination worked

Attached: Feds21.jpg (345x342, 30K)

It's time to end the feds. Everyone should stop paying their taxes

and the non polished rocks were less valuable because they were more common... now you're getting it.. if you want to control all the power then you have to control the wealth... why do you think they sit on billions of dollars instead of donating 90% and still being filthy rich/ because money brings power it's not about money it's ALWAYS about power.. Plus if gold wasnt valuable why do banker store their wealth in gold? why is the federal reserve gold?

It's not even the most precious metal

>has always therefore must always
Willful illogic.
>inert
So are numbers in a database.
>hurr durr you must be a leftist if you don't want to be a feudal serf
Nice

Won't stop them. Currency issuers are never revenue constrained and they don't need your money in order to spend.

>Plus if gold wasnt valuable why do banker store their wealth in gold
They don't, at least not here. They may store it in accounts at the Fed, which is probably not backed by real gold.
>the federal reserve is gold
Sorry, it's just a bunch of numbers in a database. You're not from around here, are you?

Platinum and Osmium look too much like silver, you always know where you are with bullion.

Not even close, gold does not oxidize and it's more easily mined than the more expensive metals, and on top of that the feds already have tonnes of gold so they want the gold standard they used our tax dollars and exchanged them for gold likely from the thieving Egyptians who adopted the pyramids and other illegal sources since the feds don't have to comply with the law.

Attached: The new federal reserve..jpg (564x564, 84K)

Numbers in a database? good lord I cringed... HARD When I say inert I mean Chemically inert making it resistant to oxidation and useful in electronics and chemistry... yeesh I havent cringed that hard in a while

Attached: Willful ignorance.jpg (564x576, 78K)

Attached: False flag.jpg (564x422, 59K)

This one is not too fishy to me. He bought the towers, but in 1993 there was a terrorist attack on the towers. So he could just be a Jew that saw a change in US politics and assumed that the towers would be a worth while investment.

Attached: The Feds don't have to follow the law.jpg (548x929, 119K)

This thread is even more retarded than the average youtube conspiracy garbage. If you, like Alex Jones, take your data from facebook/memes and youtube, you are a lost cause.

There is a lot to dig through, take it for what you will just trying to get the info out there so people can make their own minds instead of some news station telling us what to think.

you're able to look these things up they arent conspiracies.. sorry you're too dense to realize that.. start with Operation Mocking bird Media deception by the CIA declassified in the 1970's

The problem is that Assange has information that could lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton. And we all know what that means.

As i said if your data is based on youtube videos and memes posted here you have already failed.

CIA Director admitting to chemtrails youtube.com/watch?v=WBG81dXgM0Q

I'm amazed this meme is still going so many years later.

He's about to accidentally ingest "Russian" polonium-210?

Attached: feds 23.jpg (564x416, 35K)

Attached: feds 24.jpg (519x991, 150K)

More probably, a small band of niggers with life sentences are about to get time off in service of the national security complex.

killed in a robbery gone bad but they didn't take anything

I'm sorry where would you like factual videos to be posted to your liking? the CIA directors own words are enough for me.

Attached: The feds 25.jpg (564x1390, 112K)

Attached: Feds26.jpg (500x522, 58K)

Attached: feds 27.jpg (526x526, 53K)

Attached: Feds 28.jpg (564x564, 73K)

Attached: Feds 29.jpg (474x316, 36K)

Attached: Feds 30.jpg (322x450, 42K)

Attached: Feds 31.jpg (564x564, 76K)

Attached: 1550973721927.jpg (764x960, 88K)

I thought riot boosting was illegal?!

If you believe Hitler was part Jewish then you also believe America is ran by a descendant of Hitler reformation.org/adolf-hitler.html

Attached: feds 32.jpg (564x599, 93K)

actually lol'd.. nice one

sharing factual information is not "riot boosting" explain where I call to action anywhere.

P.s. it's called inciting a riot.

Yes it is idiot

Inciting isn't boosting speak English

Show me the law saying I can't share facts snowflake, glad to see you're alarmed over the truth getting out, god damn I love freedom of speech dirty cunt fag boi

#firstamendment

Attached: Feds 33.jpg (564x564, 95K)

Enjoy your prison rape faggot

Attached: Feds 35.jpg (564x308, 42K)

Good luck.

Apparently, in bongcuck countries, you have a responsibility to defend and protect the lies that keep the kingdom together.

Blackstone is a, if not the, major capital fund on Wall Street.

no proof of him being jakob greenberg

Does not apply to riot boosting

Attached: FBI 36.jpg (564x485, 56K)

Define riot boosting.

Attached: FBI 37.jpg (564x514, 50K)

Money is speech?

Attached: Fed 38.jpg (564x739, 74K)

Illegal.

Clearly it was the least untruthful answer.

youtube.com/watch?v=FbhnWG94gJk

Lol okay 12 year old float away now adults are speaking.

Ignorance of the law is not an excuse.

Attached: Feds 40.jpg (563x527, 62K)

You can't show me a "riot boosting" law sorry your liberal teachers ruined your already lacking brain

Where can i find his insurance files?

Adults actually care about committing felonies child

Your ignorance will land you in prison

god bless you, I hope all faggots die of cancer, feminists should all rot, none of these are calls action... now child tell me where I called to action

Good bootlicker.

Attached: 1539343853074.jpg (474x627, 36K)

Attached: Feds 41.jpg (500x898, 89K)

Attached: Feds 42.jpg (539x960, 69K)

Attached: Feds 43.jpg (564x1002, 88K)

Tell me where I shared state secrets

Attached: Feds 44.jpg (564x564, 59K)

It's all declassified.. go back to your mommy and watch more CNN with her this place isnt for you

Attached: Feds 45.jpg (564x564, 68K)

Where did I share state secrets?

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-pq4

Attached: file 27.jpg (850x1203, 113K)

had to make 46 a good one

Attached: Feds 46.jpg (563x555, 57K)

Attached: soros.jpg (480x480, 59K)

Attached: Feds 47.jpg (300x533, 25K)

Where did I state you shared secrets?

This post constitutes felony riot boosting

Attached: Feds 48.jpg (564x590, 58K)

Where did I state you called to action?

First of it is not "Riot boosting" and second there is no law against sharing declassified information, I have yet to call anyone to action, specify where in this thread is the illegal content.

You insinuated it by claiming I "riot boosted" specify in what way I've "riot boosted" inb4 a vague response because you're a dick eating liberal with shit for brains

Attached: FBI 50.jpg (564x564, 66K)

Tell it to the judge

You insinuated it you dickbrain faggot

How so?

Attached: FBI 51.jpg (539x960, 46K)

Attached: FBI 52.jpg (564x564, 70K)

Attached: FBI 53.jpg (563x903, 117K)

Attached: fbi 54.jpg (564x564, 73K)

Attributing a quote to a guy yet they couldn't even spell his fucking name right. Yeah, real fuckin trustworthy, you crackpot retards.

Attached: FBI 55.jpg (564x564, 59K)

One picture from had a typo out of 63 and it's all fake now? but CNN can preach about Russian collusion for 2 years and it's still credible? yeesh youtube.com/watch?v=pXxrWrigzRY

Attached: FBI 56.jpg (563x562, 65K)

>"Do your research" claims the guy who couldn't do a 5 second Google search to spell Kurt Cobain right
I hope you get MK Ultra'd into necking yourself, you worthless fuck.

Attached: FBI 57.jpg (564x454, 48K)

Coolbeans it's an opinion piece anyways, more important things require my time.. God Bless
#operationmockingbirdwasdeclassified

Attached: FBI 58.jpg (501x417, 43K)

Attached: FBI 59.jpg (509x640, 62K)

Attached: FBI 60.jpg (563x579, 53K)

Attached: FBI 61.jpg (563x671, 68K)

Attached: FBI 62.jpg (564x752, 63K)

Attached: FBI 63.jpg (564x564, 63K)

Attached: A real president.jpg (464x473, 55K)

Attached: FBI 64.jpg (504x495, 41K)

Attached: A hero..jpg (564x423, 31K)

Attached: Find the truth.jpg (452x640, 51K)

Attached: FBI 65.jpg (422x404, 29K)

Attached: FBI 66.jpg (563x408, 53K)

Newfag here , is it safe to download these memes?

Attached: Dirty.jpg (564x593, 57K)

Yes only things that will get you banned is posting Children in any form, spam, or advertising otherwise you're good nothing is tracked

Worried a virus is attached to the photo or something , thank you for responding.

Shia laboof and Kurt kobain. Well you’ve convinced me.

>nothing is tracked
Everything is tracked. I know of at least 4 companies using the Yea Forums API to track people.

Yeah it's shocking, why is the CIA communicating with a leftists actor?

and the Kurt post is just his opinion sorry it's not the same as yours

Attached: 1552248004984.jpg (400x600, 69K)

Only if you break the law.

Yea Forums does not store a data base, once your thread is dead it's gone unless it's banned for illegal activity

Attached: FBI 68.jpg (564x564, 66K)

Attached: FBI 69.jpg (563x625, 76K)

Attached: FBI 70.jpg (474x474, 48K)

Attached: FBI 71.jpg (564x327, 41K)

Attached: FBI 72.jpg (541x536, 60K)

Attached: FBI 73.jpg (552x376, 49K)

Attached: Gross.jpg (564x843, 78K)

Well best of luck everyone I don't expect you to deny or believe anything I've posted i welcome you to do the research and make up your own mind... the last thing democrats want you to do.

I'll be back later to post more declassified information.