Why are liberals so fucking stupid?

Why are liberals so fucking stupid?

Attached: 899DC887-F2C7-4CB6-A097-3E7C3BC225EE.jpg (770x415, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

asanet.org/research-and-publications/journals/social-psychology-quarterly/why-liberals-and-atheists-are-more-intelligent
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_rankings_of_presidents_of_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodore_Roosevelt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>They want everything for free.
Hey, typical lazy commie liberals

Attached: 1552910757647.png (517x493, 47K)

By what metric? Every reputable study ever done on Republican versus Democrat voters shows Democrats are smart and more well informed and conservative are less informed and more like to base their views on some stupid shit like religion.

You're garbage. Check your preconceived notions.

the dunning kruger effect playing tricks on you.

Because they obviously only want to tear apart the fabric of society because they feel like their lives are shit and want to take it out on someone. Same as conservatives.

Why are liberals so fucking hot!

Attached: AOC1550253727962.png (455x588, 380K)

source?

Why tf does everyone think she’s hot? She looks like the crimson chin with crazy eyes and horse teeth. Her lips are way too small and she has RBF.

That`s some gr8 b8 m8.
Sure hope you don`t believe that bullshit, `cause if you do you are in for a very long and hard life.

I will answer if you tell me why you post this 10 times a day

Why are people stupid in general? This is obviously an influencer post.

Still, you gotta admit. She'd be a fuckin psycho lay. I imagine lots of spitting and slapping.

can we get a fact check on this pls

Pretty much every study ever done.

>pravda says pravda is true

McFucking kill yourself m8t

don’t hold your breath on this one

yeah, still not an answer
specifics maybe?

I've been trying to figure this same question out for years. They're all fucking mentally ill and sick in the head.

>Why are liberals so fucking stupid?
They have liberal parents, so they were born that way.

fact check is liberal for lie

Who says liberals are stupid?
Politics is the best career their is.
A house member elected to the house or representatives makes 174K a year, no pension available to anyone who does not serve at least 5 years. Pensions are calculated just like civilian government jobs, at 25 years full pension, less time less money drawn in pension. But hell what politician needs a pension after serving 5 or more years, most of them are millionaires after that 5 year span, and you fucking morons want to see Trumps tax returns, when in actuality it is every member of the congress and senate`s tax returns we should be demanding to see, and asking how they became millionaires on a less than 200K salary in such a short span of time.
These politicians constantly use the old bait and switch rhetoric lying about everything thing that comes out of their mouths, you can tell they are lying when their lips are moving and sound is coming out.
Why not be a liberal democrat pushing the NWO and getting wealthy doing so, as long as you are not a stupid as this dumb bitch in the picture? Holy fuck, it is the realistic picture of the world as told by the U.N. accord, Agenda 21, and straight up covers open borders, gun control, climate change, etc., etc., etc., all the hot political topics of the present day. Hell some of their policy even covers the future of the world socio-economic stage when A.I. and automation replaces all of us in the work force, hell the scramble after jobs was started after the financial meltdown in 2008 and has been ramping up ever since, yeah the job market is strong right now in certain areas and fields, take a long short look around and don`t take too much time doing so, because employers are automating at a unprecedented pace, and using robotics and A.I. to replace the faceless numbers associated with the cost of doing business.
A reckoning is coming not just in this country, but world wide with technology and the socio-economic impact it is having.

They aren't. You are, cunt.

cuz we're not fags, fag

Because somehow their 'stupidity' results in more jobs and a better economy.

Why vote for that??!!

Attached: president jobs.png (711x509, 65K)

and your post is derp for "please cum in my mouth daddy"

Hey look it's this post again! What a unique topic of discussion to bring to Yea Forums to keep it from being cancerous.

Oh, wait... I'm wrong. You're the worst kind of cancer.

The real question of the day is not, Why are liberal so fucking stupid, but, Who is it or which party do you trust to lead us into the future with technology advancing faster than most can comprehend and replacing them and their ability to earn a wage just to survive.
Keep on bitching about those who suckle off the governmental teat, without asking why or having the ability to comprehend why they suckle the teat of the government, `cause it is getting society nowhere fast, except in sowing the seeds of civil discourse.

I'd go down on AOC like a thirsty labrador

What is stupid about wanting people to have a clean environment, healthcare and education?

Kek, (as I face palm)

fuck the DEMONRATS fake news media fucken LIBERELS are scum and hate AMERICA!!!

brown man bad

This is actually quite not true.

fucking retard npc poster
what a surprise

question with false premise. the stuff of faux news.

>As you can clearly see from my Ms Paint graph

Is it my turn to yell fake news?

They just inherently are. It's in their genes. Democrats were always full of autism, going back all the way to the civil war days.

She's all yours fuckhead.

They're really not that stupid. Stupidity implies the inability to learn so I think that they're more ignorant than stupid. There's no way that you can tell me the pink hair tattooed girl telling me Trump hats are pure hatred is inherently 'stupider' than some retard hick saying gays shouldn't be allowed to eat at the same table as straights.

She's awesome. Really intelligent as evident from her pointed questioning really getting through the heart of the topic.

asanet.org/research-and-publications/journals/social-psychology-quarterly/why-liberals-and-atheists-are-more-intelligent

Your tears are more delicious than mine were when trump was elected and mueller didn't find enough evidence to recommend charges for collusion.

Attached: 20190413_092457.jpg (1065x1894, 329K)

And people still think he's garbage. How do you consistantly avoid feeling foolish? Actually, I don't care. I like posts like these because they make me laugh.

Well, I am sure gald you asked that question.
A clean environment has been a push since 1972.
Healthcare has been a focal point since the conception of Obama care and for some years before, I believe it was mentioned during the Clinton administration during the 1990`s
And......education.....Christ G.W. Bush rode into office on Education talking points, and the other was everyone should own a home

What has the government done for these three things you mentioned and the fourth I mentioned?

I will tell you, they fucked them up beyond comprehension. Exactly what the government does when it gets it`s fingers into something.

Why do you people constantly rely on the government to provide for you?
Have you all fell out of the stupid tree and hit your fucking heads on every branch on the way down?
It is not the governments job to provide for you.
I will now quote the immortal words of J.F.K.. Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country. What he had in mind was not laying down and letting your government run over you. That type of thinking is the only thing that will MAGA.

Conservative Bible-fuckers on Yea Forums lulz. GTFO newfags

Inb4 "\b\ wAs AlWaYs RiGhT wInG!!!!!"

1. The investigation merely didn't find enough evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law. Ki. D if like howhiafy Clinton's investigation turned out (didn't vote for Clinton). So u agree that Clinton isn't garbage then, right? Also, it is still agreed upon universally that Russia (our main geo-political foe who undermines everything we do globally) worked to help him in the campaign. There just wasn't enough evidence to prove that trump worked with them.
2. He still lies dramatically more than any individual in the white house (or anyone else) in history according to Pulitzer Prize-winning non-partisan fact checkers.

3. He's also currently rated as one of the worst presidents in history (much worse than Obama) according to presidential historians (meaning what's going to be in the history books). And before you complain about this link being from Wikipedia, every study is referenced on the bottom -

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_rankings_of_presidents_of_the_United_States

Attached: 20190413_093649.jpg (1031x1911, 1013K)

Hurr durr swype keyboard fuckup. Didn't review the whole message.

>hurr durr i dont read things i dont like, plz dont disturb my echo chamber

Your stupid ass does know that Wikipedia is open source, and if i so chose to do so I could go edit that page to say you are a balzing bundle of sticks, therefore removing any credibility that pathetic site has and or holds in the past, present, and future. Now run along child before you get spanked.

Them damn libs are the problem

Attached: main-qimg-d956e7c863eb2e127fd7229fba6bfd9f.png (602x442, 303K)

You clearly don't know how to read do you.

>And before you complain about this link being from Wikipedia, every study is referenced on the bottom

does your stupid ass also know that wikipedia has moderators that go in and verify the information on their pages, and footnote things that need clarification or citation? that blanket argument of "wikipedia bad cuz anyone can edit" stopped holding water a decade ago

Then another editor realizes what happens, you get banned and the facts are reposted. There are plenty of lies in print too, but no one comes in and corrects them grandpa

That's rich coming from someone with (probably) conservative leaning views.

Further proof that the truth is only what one chooses to believe

red state hicks should be rounded up and sent to venezuela

you fail at economics buddy.

post your girlfriend then faggot

Truth is arrived at by validation of others. We agree the sky is blue. You can call it dogfish burrito but that doesn't mean it is true

Joseph Goebbels would have loved you like a child of his own in the era of Nazi Germany.

Have you been to Mississippi?

Why has Yea Forums become a cesspool of redneck conservative morons like OP? I used to think a lot of fairly intelligent people posted here but now it's full of fucking idiots like OP.

Spambot please go

nope, i avoid the deep south because i dont want to get shot by a redneck and fed to his pet alligator

Oh i get it, so the truth is actually arrived at by using the hive mind way of thinking. Water is actually not wet `cause me and muh friends say so.

think its just trolling tbh. easiest way to bait people into a response is to call their political views stupid.

He has jack shit on the self replicating bipartisan hate machine we have now. People always have lied and made propaganda. The Pulitzer prize in journalism is ironic AF considering the outright propaganda they made thier fortunes spewing.

the whole internet has become a cesspool for that type. Yea Forums unfortunately just got caught in the crossfire

also
>implying Yea Forums was ever good

Yes except we arrived at water is wet you dumbass. The only provable facts under your way of thinking would be math.

it was in like 2007

there's a whole thing of objective evidence that's studied and agreed upon that goes into that validation process too, but okay, if that's the conclusion you feel like making

So now in your rage you agree that i am right and Wikipedia is not a credible source of info. Stay classy my window licking little friend.

are you about to start spouting flat earth propaganda at us too? this is the kind of arguments they use to try to invalidate scientific consensus.

it was at its golden age in 2007, but it was still trash

>Be me
>Be libtard
>Get owned with facts and logic
>Mfw

Attached: PicsArt_04-13-10.47.22.png (480x504, 245K)

The date it occurred is irrelevant, it happened and can not be undone, This guy is right

Why are conservatives so pathetic and obsessed?

Go jack off to Jordan Peterson little faggotboy

well, you said Yea Forums was never good, but it was, so Its not irrelevant... so... you're just wrong.

Trump will tank the economy by 2020 election time. Every Republicuck since T. Roosevelt has led us into recession. Every time they had both houses too we got the great depression and great recession.
Under your way of thinking there are no credible sources. The more eyes on a topic the more credible the likely outcome will be. Open source > closed source. That's why the internet runs on a Linux backbone. If a bad actor puts a exploit in, another person working the project finds and fixes it before release and the person acting in bad faith gets kicked out.

Liberals floss fat dick erry day like good little robots and say its vegan and healthy.

Attached: 1554602843680.jpg (320x241, 22K)

Nope, that is not what you previously said.
What you said is the hive minded society way of thinking in society decides what the truth is, because they and their friends say it is true......and your argument is irrelevant to my statement of The truth is only what people are willing to believe. Just because you and your friends say it is true has no bearing on whether it is true or not, because you and your friend are full of shit doing nothing but trying to sway someone else`s take on the matter, just like those mods and editors on wikipedia

your whole argument is intentionally ignoring the idea of objective proof. if people come to a consensus about a fact, it's not JUST because they all chose to agree with each other just for shits and giggles. it's more likely because all of the evidence points towards a specific conclusion, and everyone is able to independently come to that conclusion upon analyzing the evidence

Stop trying to change the subject and make yourself look like some kind of kang

The golden age of the internet was over years before 2007.

How else can it be. The only universal truth that meets your purity test is mathematics. That's great for physics, chemistry, and engineering but the scope of existence is much larger than that. For the stuff that is irreducible to plain arithmetic we have to arrive at truth somehow. Otherwise nothing is actually true except math. If you think there is no truth except math you are entitled to your philosophy and I to mine.

Only a libtard would fall for a graph with absolutely no factual basis or source, and only somebody that was less than 12 would believe it on face value.

No, no, son you are sadly mistaken Yea Forums was never good. Yea Forums has always been and always will be the cess pool of the internet.... and trolling or trying to have a civil conversation is like pissing into an ocean of raw sewage, and always will be.

Roosevelt was a Democrat you retard

>hurr durr doesn't know history
>great depression durr

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodore_Roosevelt

>hurr durr doesn't know history

Stop man, in all your rage, your ignorance of the internet and the topic you were arguing about is showing

It's a graph of unemployment. You can correlate the graph to the DOL numbers
You sir are a special retard Theodore Roosevelt was a Republican. Franklin D. Roosevelt was a Democrat.
Except I'm right about GNU/Linux

Trump doesn't use email.

>tfw you designate a shitload of national parks, started construction on the panama canal, and establish US naval superiority but everyone confuses you with the polio guy

Attached: 800px-President_Roosevelt_-_Pach_Bros.jpg (800x1130, 175K)

What does objective proof have to do with anything today?
You and your ilk have been presented with the evidence that there was no collusion of the Trump campaign with Russia, but yet you still somehow only believe what you want to except as the truth. Objective proof has absolutely nothing to do with my statement of, the truth is only what people will believe it is. Now run along child, we have had enough of your raging lunatic anger problems over what the truth is, you window licker.

The big fallacy here is that you believe knowing more things makes you immune from being irrational. Unless you're autistic or a robot or something, no amount of intelligence will save you from stupid human shit like confirmation bias, cognitive dissonance, etc.

This is Trump's Republican party.
Elephants eating the shit outta the ass of a RINO

Attached: 1554772790957.jpg (800x769, 77K)

the problem is that they believe everyone is smart, rather than betting on the fact that people are fucking stupid

see this statement, and remember the truth is what people are willing to believe. ....and that my window licking little friend is the fallacy of your whole argument.

>the truth is what people are willing to believe
okay, but this applies to both sides. all people, really. you can't really say that one side has a hivemind mentality without acknowledging that the other side has the same problem

Doesn't mean that's not how people act. Define truth. I'm making an attempt you are not. What is your metric for truth?

i think he's trying to dismantle the whole idea of "truth" and claim that it doesn't really exist, and that what we consider to be "true" is actually just "mob mentality"

the whole argument somehow makes himself out to be the only free thinker here, so he doesn't even need to feel the need to explain his points to us because everyone else is "so far gone in the hivemind"

Objective truth (math) vs. subjective truth. Subjective truth has to be validated by others. Otherwise the madman who thinks he's god arguing with bushes in traffic is just as correct as anyone else

Did I ever say the other side did not have a hive mind mentality? I will answer that for you and save you the bother of looking over the thread for the answer, No I did not.

I am willing to accept the philosophy that there is no subjective truth. I personally don't believe this but I can see how it is a rational world view. However I believe your estimation of user is correct.

M'Lady

So what does that have to do with the price of tea in China? Or Wikipedia for that matter? Because you clearly are saying there is no validity in collective search for knowledge.

Who gives a flying fuck what the truth is. I made a statement to you about your precious website wikipedia. You got in a rage about it, and now you demand an explanation of the definition of the truth. In all reality, yeah not just in your bubble world, we all know what the meaning of "the truth" is, it needs no explanation. You and your ilk can not accept the fact that what is said is the stone cold truth of the matter, and I will quote it again," The truth is only what people are willing to believe and or accept as the truth" Just because it is written in text by people who claim to be credible sources and all knowing, does not mean it is the truth, or that people will accept it as the truth. You my window licking little friend are a perfect example of what Yuri Bezmenov stated in his early 1980`s interview with time magazine. Never been taught to question everything, have you?

The only validity in your quest for knowledge is what you choose to accept as valid info with out question.

Do you want a bunch of 70 year olds running the country for the rest of your life? Most of them don't even know how to use a computer yet they make the laws that govern how we use them. Most of the time the information they do receive is from ISP lobbyists who take advantage of their lust for money, and good o'le fashioned conservative ignorance, now how stupid is that?

i do think that subjective truth is a thing; since we have no other point of comparison, a lot of things that we consider true are just our consensus based on combining and sharing what we observe. going back to the "the sky is blue" example that an user used earlier, we all agree the sky is blue because we all see blue when we look up at the sky. but it's important to consider our anthropic bias when coming to these conclusions, and to be aware that our perception may be skewing the reality, based on our physical limitations.

that user is trying to conflate subjective truth with hivemind/mob mentality, and that everyone/everything he doesn't agree with are just sheep that are submitting to this idea. that because a group could believe something he disagrees with, that they must just be brainwashed sheep.

most old people have trouble with computers.

I think the definition of truth is: Not fabricating a jet sale with Sweden using jets that don't exist.

That is a very naive statement, and one sided.
One could make the very same statement about a bunch of young late 30 somethings running the country. Most of them have never even held a gun much less know how to properly and safely use one, most of the time the information they receive is from anti-gun lobbyists who take advantage of their lust for money and good old youthful ignorance of the matter, how fucking stupid is that?

Yet he has strong opinions on the very thing he has no idea about. That should be a warning bell

Wow, somebody is on to something here, there is some intelligence left on this fucking planet and not just a bunch of window licking morons who over think everything.

he has strong opinions on all sorts of shit that he has no idea about. the computer thing is just one of the many things in the pile

These charts are very deceptive because they don't include info for Medicare funded state health marketplace, unemployment, or food stamp benefits, because these are considered state benefits but the states rely on federal grants to fund these programs.

Look dude, Ajit Pai said that when the Net Neutrality rules were in place, we didn't have a prioritization of fire and emt services. But we did! That was a lie, not a subjective lie, not an opinion, a fucking lie. He used that lie to advance his agenda, and all I want is for people to have to account for the obvious clear cut lies like this one. That way we can get a window into why they lied, and give them a chance to apologize.

I question everything and moreover what is the motivation of the person presenting "facts" to me. I've watched his entire lecture and it is more valid today then in 1983.
The problem is most people do not question what they are being told by thier tribal leaders. Never mind being able to noodle out the manipulation they are being subjected to by being shown "facts". Wikipedia isn't the be all end all of truth and I never said it was. It is however a pretty well cited starting point for fact checking. The internet has made it easier than ever to fact check and spin bullshit than ever before
The real dangerous people are the ones that get thier facts from single sources. This I believe is best exemplified by older cable news consuming people.

Welp you all have fun in your rage to figure out what the truth is and what it is not. I have things to do. Outside, of all places, right?
But, I will leave you with this.
You claim the sky is blue because in the beginning of human existence mankind looked up and said oh, the sky isn`t it pretty it is blue.
What if eons ago they were wrong and it is actually red, and red is actually blue, and our whole perception of the color scale reality is wrong all because some neanderthals said this is what it is and nobody ever questioned it because they were afraid of being labeled as mentally challenged? Think about that for a while and try not to let your head explode or punch your computer screen my window licking little friends.

When that California fire happened, band 14 was still very sparse and those firefighters were using a regular Verizon business account, they weren't using Firstnet or even one of the old WPS priority services.

i agree. my whole thing on subjective truth isn't trying to say that a lie isn't a lie, i'm just saying that the concept does exist and applies to some more abstract, philosophical questions. it doesn't apply to politics though, there a lie is a lie

Crazy that people parrot his verbal diarrhea as being valid so frequently

If you are not the original person who said don`t question my wikipedia facts, then get the fuck out of the conversation. It is that simple faggot.

This.
They're stupid for the same reason repubs are stupid: they're people.

HEY I had a great idea. Lets tally up the number of people who deflect even the simplest of questions, like Ajit Pai, Matt Whitaker, Betsy Devos ect. Afterwards we tally how many each one dodged, then we may not know if they are fit to run the country, but we'll at least know which ones have too much to hide.

he only gets away with it because he holds some modicum of power, so people will just take his word for things, especially when they conform to their prior beliefs. he did the same thing when he would inflate his own and his company's worth while he was still a private citizen; people just thought "oh well he owns all this stuff, he can't be lying, right?"

Your pretty pro madman yelling at bushes in traffic

*tips fedora*

No one said don't question wikipedia facts. Several people noted how errors are rapidly corrected on that platform. And what is your obsession with windows and tounges.

Because your mother loves BBC and so does your father

......and are you not a pretty pro madman pissing into and ocean of raw sewage

Yeah he's an amazing free thinker

Oh yes they did, you joined the conversation far too late and never gave it one fucking thought to look back on the post of origin, faggot.

>if i don't agree with it: they're just sheep
>if i do agree with it: it's a well thought-out and unique opinion that i came to after a whole 10 minutes of research on my go-to news site
>"question everything" = "i cherry-pick facts to mold to my views"

it must be exhausting for him, having to be so innovative and independent all the time

Yeah then that's not a prioritization of fire services and ajit pai lied. Firefighters and EMT need a special type of service that isn't subject to the same terms and conditions as everyone else, that's what prioritization of these services should be.

Go drop some LSD, wait about an hour, go back and read that again, it will ruin your whole day.

imagine actually being a conservative lmao holy shit that would be so awful. would be like living in the stone age or something.

I'm saying that there was Firstnet, there was WPS. The account manager for the firefighters chose a regular business plan to save money instead.

yeah but that madman made you all waste time in your life responding to him, that you will never get back, and even mad a few of you rage over it. It must suck being that stupid you can not recognize a troll when you see one, even worse feeding one.

>Why are liberals so fucking stupid?
Well, SOMEBODY has to do it.

best career their is.

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-rrm

Attached: file 18.jpg (3200x2400, 1.71M)

>liberal media reports liberal researchers find liberals are smarter than conservatives
Gee ain’t that convenient.

why don't so called "conservative researchers" do their own studies to debunk the findings, then?

>Every reputable study ever done

Can't post a link to a single one though. Odd.

/thread