If you could start a war with a poor country, what country would it be and how excessive would you be using force?

If you could start a war with a poor country, what country would it be and how excessive would you be using force?

Attached: Du9gQf7U8AUyQ8C.jpg (567x565, 38K)

Iraq. 3rd time's the charm.

Africa

surprised no one's said Ethiopia yet

I would like to nuke down Israel and burn their temples.

OP said a poor country retard

The United States of America.

There time is coming and they know it, poor country.

I don't fucking care what OP says. OP is almost everytime a faggot and I don't listen to what faggots say

India of course. Unless Pakistan wants to hurry it up and erase it before I do

Again. A poor country

how much debt do yall burgers have again? lool

Excessive force doesn't work nearly as well as media and perception management, just as Russia about that. They turned an American election on it's head. Excessive force was used in Afghanistan and though the US might have "won" it took a severe beating militarily, economically and culturally. The US completely changed and all of the respect our grandfather's had earned during WW1 and WW2 was squandered with "shock and awe" and the false premise.

Why a poor country?

Fucking coward.

Try again. But in a language others can understand

FUCK Turkmenistan, nobody even knows it exists so literally nothing would change if it were glassed with nuclear WEAPONS

I'm not OP, read the description

loool mane, try a diet

Attached: 1551781418993.jpg (610x813, 328K)

If Greece attacked Turkey it would smell delicious.

Id drop a nuke on Mexico. Whipe out the entire country.

I'd nuke africa

China invades Philippines

North Korea. I find it hilarious how much they are brainwashed. I want to see their minds explode when they see how Americans really live. Even the shittiest thing about America is better than what ever it is like in NK.

No need for us Greeks to spend precious money on fighting mongoloids whose politicians act like toddlers whenever they lose an election. I would much rather visit Istanbul again for them yummy lokums.