-taller
-age better
-bigger dick
-better fashion sense
-lose virginity earlier
-dominate every social circle
-knows how to fight
-probably bullied you in school

Attached: tendaspencer455457768.jpg (1600x1600, 373K)

ITT: JIDF weekend edition

Who is paying this Discord? Please tell me you guys get some kind of payment.

All that but you are still the least desirable mate for women of all races

Russian Govt.

Attached: 1541259251454.jpg (480x480, 24K)

name of right girl?

White men have higher testosterone, that's why they're all the worlds strongest men and why they have much fuller beards than negros. White men are the tallest by far because they evolved in cold countries where to be large is necessary to survive. Same with size white men have more muscle and more fat. Whites have all achievements in all areas and have colonized all of earth. They have more charisma which is why the vast majority of actors are white. More testosterone also equals more pheremones, and evolution makes it so pheremones are attractive to those of the same race. Africans were called boy because they have the mind of a child and a child like nature, which is why they're always the lowest in society. Better fashion sense? That's why niggers wear vests and shorts where the white man wears suits. And of course no one believes what you say, because you're a nice little jew sitting in your office in israel right now being payed to promote fighting between the races, just as you payed the NZ shooter, Brenton Tarrant.

with bait this weak, makes me wonder how you even get out of bed each morning.

saged

Someone who really hates her father.

lol :-)

Fpbp

Attached: cotton-picking.jpg (1247x1360, 226K)

You say lol thinking you're smart because that's a big comment and you think he spent time writing that comment, but white men don't struggle to write a paragraph as we have big, functioning brains unlike niggers hehe.

What even is this post.

Attached: 1552043599352.gif (720x846, 877K)

sage doesnt do shit

Agreed. I prefer turmeric and garlic.

How's the bagel, shlomo? Can't wait for a good couple decades when the world teams up on Israel and nukes it into the fucking ground

I am saying that because your post makes no sense. Not because I am a jew. Which I am not by the way faggot. Smh. Your kind belongs in the ovens, just like the yiddies.

Attached: 1555121697027.jpg (540x405, 34K)

I'm somewhat conflicted, John. On one hand I kinda want you to livestream your suicide for all of us to laugh at. I'm not lying, that would be the event of the year. On the other hand, I honestly don't mind you spamming these bait threads. That proves you're not only still alive, but you're still pathetic and you continue to hate everyone and everything - but most of all, yourself.

Okay, the latter option wins out. Stay alive, John! You are by far, the most pathetic person in existence.

Attached: John Bettendorf.jpg (1500x1500, 519K)

>more melanin (masculine)
This is what lets me know you are not american.

Lowest IQ response I've seen all day.

S A G E
A
G
E

Fuck off russians sage cannon on Sevastopol for you

Attached: A4083FBD-4CBF-46FA-BFF2-B6BF6312782C.jpg (300x163, 14K)

I want to suck cock on the right so bad

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.57M)

please, show us your dick

Try sucking on the end of a shotgun

What is the name of the left girl. Asking for a friend

Worst bait ever

Most of those things could be said about other animals like but it still doesn't make them better than people