Female judge lets serial drunk driver off because shes a woman...

Female judge lets serial drunk driver off because shes a woman. Fully admits that if the offender was male they would have gone straight to jail.
Remind me again why we let women have the vote.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-47914832

Attached: 20190413_121205.png (719x804, 310K)

England is fucked, its a known fact. They have turned it into a nigger infested leftist hellhole. You can really use anything that happens there as a valid argument

cant*
fuck

The judge will be jailed.

>actually believing this

This.
The comments are being investigated but i doubt anything will come of it. Its only wrong if a man does it.

all women are children its not surprising they get kid gloves. The world is tough and even the government knows they need to give women a pass. Look at feminazis they just want a leg up because they know all things equal women will still be mentally disadvantaged because they act like children.

Childish and impulsive. They only think about the present, with no thought given to any future consequences of their actions.

As a drunk driver, this is good news. Hopefully it eventually leads to us men being let off too. Too many times I have been caught, never do I learn.

Yeah better bitch like hell that all women are cunts ignoring the fact that people get away with shit all the time for a variety of reasons and that this post was put here to inflame you and you're just letting it succeed.

Hopefully someone will shoot her

>inflamed
this isnt kikebook we like to see the bongs ruin their country. lurk moar faggot

We're not allowed guns here in Englandistan, we can only hope she gets stabbed with an illegal butter knife or have acid thrown in her face by some faggot on a moped.

>expecting common sense from any board on this site.

Just another reason why the UK should be nuked off of the face of this planet.

Well done you spotted the influencer posting. Call them out where ever you see it.

ITT butthurt incels whining like babies that others get the same privlage they do.

women should get leniency because they're more valuable to society
I know white boys will cry that they're victimized but really they're just valued to be, rightly, of less worth than the girls.

Lets pick our one instance where a Winona gets off cause she's a woman but ignore thousands of years where white men opressed everyone that wasn't a white man. Waa waa waa, baby man kids can't deal with equality

>This drunk driving cunt.
>a value to society.

Congrats tho, i took the bait

Women need to be raped. It is the only language they understand. Women enjoy rape. Don't let them tell you otherwise, because they are notorious liars and don't know their own minds. Women want to be held down and fucked hard. They want to be made to cry and scream. Women have a biological imperative to be raped. Did you know that women who are raped are twice as likely to conceive as women who have unprotected consensual sex? It is a fact. Women who are raped often have orgasms as well - some women have never had an orgasm in their lives save for a rape. The desire to be sexually dominated is deeply programed into the woman. This is a fact of evolution that cannot be denied without women becoming unbalanced. Feminism is really just an outward manifestation of an internal problem with modern women. These 'feminists' desperately want to be put in their place. That's why they act out so much and are so belligerent. Whether they know it or not, subconsciously they want to piss men off and get men to make them submit. They want to be slapped in the face, told to shut the fuck up, and then raped until they can't stand up. This is what women really want. I say we give it to them

Attached: 447kr8xbdlh11.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

You people are so pathetic and dense you always fall for the flame rage stories and get worked up like wrestling fans or something.

Get out of your basement and shave your neckbeard and talk to other humans and maybe you won't rage over everything like babies and your spoiled orange leader

Do you also think that hard working families should handover their assets to Tyrone because great great grandad was a slave owner.

I realize this is bait, but like, what do you expect to just have some kind of payback? obviously the thought is "these people don't want revenge, they want to be treated fairly"

Attached: 1552922572729.jpg (652x750, 140K)

Who on here is an unjailed convicted repeat drunk driver?
>being retarded for attention

>this person is an idiot for discriminating based on gender
>remind me again why we don't discriminate based on gender
this is next-level cognitive dissonance.

>remind me again why we let women have the vote
because we are legally equal and that judge should be jailed or lose her job for not uderstanding that.
/thread