How useless this board has become. How pathetic the mods and the new owner and subowners are. Once a board that defied...

How useless this board has become. How pathetic the mods and the new owner and subowners are. Once a board that defied, now something that submits, and literally mimics its surroundings. proof that the internet will help the ones making time turn at the top, subhumans seeing and believing, idiotic, same posts again and again, and happening outside of the screen. Those who own us must be quiet thankful for how the internet has evolved. I know only two of you probably read this scrolling b, but that is enough to settle me.

Attached: 5cadebb6fc7e93627a8b4580.jpg (1240x697, 48K)

one bump and a little side note, i remember 10 years ago, with the help of others on this board, i was able to goatse chris crocker. im 115% sure none of you on this board today even know what this means unless you look it up.

keep posting the same things you see though, you will wonder what happened to yourself if you live long enough.

Attached: hgaer.png (752x378, 530K)

lulz and the fact that none of you respond is proof. nothing more to say. with this 2nd bump a couple more of you zombies will have read this. remember to listen to what you are told by the masses. and to subscribe.

Attached: MODS.jpg (772x575, 288K)

Ha! Classic!

since you're obviously desperate for attention i'll post in your thread just to agree that this place has turned to shit and is only a shadow of it's former entertaining self
that is all.

you dont have any bigger problems wanker ?

I made a meme thread on Yea Forums where it said that I wanted cp and posted cheese pizza (the actual ones) and also got banned
I think the mods are brain dead

once i got banned for saying that the best pizza is tomato sauce , yellow cheese , mushrooms and pepperoni

I was before 2or3 years reported every lgbt stuff posted on Yea Forums,and someone set me up for posting cp,mods got me banned pemanent without ban appeal.After that i never report anyone,it's so sad for this cool board that is going down day by day (sorry for my bad english)

oh look, its the /b used to be better thread that I see at least once a week for 12 years now

>yellow cheese
Id ban you too wtf is wtong with you

but real cheese not that square shit

Attached: fakefood.jpg (1024x682, 89K)

Topkek
Move boards
Not /pol/ but anyother board is better than this
[s4s] (yes that's it's name) is my home board but I come here to see any improvements to Yea Forums,to my surprise Yea Forums didn't change one but since 2017,how is that possible is an anomaly to me

Yea Forums was always shit but there were times where it felt like explosive diarrhea
-sassy and opinionated

Thank you for giving me advice for shit4chansays board,i'll need to lurk there more,once again thank you very much

Np fren
Don forget
This is nice board
Don be rude

Attached: 1555051275717.png (512x320, 208K)

holy shit i come back and there are a few posts on here i am happy :')

what
right?! :'D
thank you. i had x'd out of this thread but i reopened it just to see... and wow! a couple of posts, amazing!! and thank you, user.
to be honest yes, but i try and help others as well. in reality, you and i are selfs of one whole self, so we must try and help one another..
ok
i just had an epiphany several months ago about the evolution of Yea Forums... how it has evolved... and it is saddening..
well in all fairness it was a lot better 10~ years ago.. you have to admit... ( b was never good) i understand that saying but... god damnit come on..
wat...
explosive diarrhea... yes.. much better than what it is now amirite? lol
alas.
meh

Attached: xrayofshellfundamentaluniversalfieldpatterning.jpg (402x548, 22K)

Attached: nice meme.jpg (1314x1024, 162K)

Classic meme lole

Attached: 1554972863164.png (238x256, 61K)

beautiful lol, it is quiet outstanding that we have this image now though... our entire galaxy fits so easily inside the hole... how can i even realize how uge that is..

thanks to all of you who posted some positive feedback ( 2-3 posts) , to me it shows that there is still life growing around me.

-Choose love, not fear.

I do. I started on here 10 years ago when that retarded boxxy shit started blowing up. Yea Forums is pathetic now in comparison, its because all the old b tards either grew up and got a job or died, and none of the noobs have the initiative or the know how to cause real life lols. The younguns are all complacent as fuck because theyre used to getting most things instantly without working for it. And lol goatse, remember 1 guy 1 jar, tubgirl.... or DD, which I wish i could unsee. I remember back in the day pedos using proxies and vpns would post cheese pizza just to the stir the pot, was weirdly both amusing to see the pandamonium it caused and sickening at the same time if you had the misfortune of opening one up by accident.

Attached: Antonop+rolls+846+actually+its+not+okay+_9fde7e13a3985000486bc49ed7919b87.jpg (299x360, 11K)

OP is a faggot

>our entire galaxy fits so easily inside the hole
that dark area is some light days across
milkyway is couple hundred thousand light years across
our solar system would fit in that dark space, not our galaxy

>if you had the misfortune of opening one up by accident

one mans misfortune is anothers fortune.