Kys if you support this

kys if you support this peertube.nogafa.org/videos/watch/7e682619-30cb-4b10-8c27-7effba61621c

Attached: 1 Hour of Gas Chamber Footage-GIF.webm (640x360, 713K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rVR7NjnMkIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

McVegan

Attached: serveimage.png (1114x1295, 370K)

Nigger I ain't clicken that virus infested link

youtu.be/rVR7NjnMkIc
same video on youtube

I like meat tho

I do too. That's why I sometimes eat mock meats.

Attached: bPfgjRd.jpg (750x726, 58K)

You like meat so you eat over processed plants?

Attached: wtf.gif (370x335, 1.53M)

yes

loser
we're top species for a reason

What's your point? Plants are clearly beneath man just as pigs are. I enjoy both meat and plants.

even if we are
>top species
why torture animals?

Attached: uAREt8B.png (800x500, 90K)

The pigs are lowered slowly into increasing concentrations of CO2 gas. The gas renders the pigs unconscious followed by death. This is humane slaughter. No different than a person being anesthetized before surgery and dying on the table.

Cry me a river bitch.

Suffocating isn't pleasant

>kys if you support this

I hate it, I slaughter pigs and chickens myself tho.

Quorn is dank cruelty free tendies

Tastes nothing alike though

because it's a mold fungus.
it's just for whatever is made of off it to have volume and structure. taste is purely by the addons.

kys if you support this

Attached: 1552206709009.png (753x960, 19K)

So pigs get to ride on cool roller coasters, they seemed to be loving it. user, no one cares about what some numb bean eaters think. Please, next time you go take your bike for a spin, turn under the wheels of a passing truck. No one cares about backwards bean eaters.

That's why the pigs are slowly lowered, so the CO2 concentration increases gradually. Any sensation of suffocation would be brief before unconsciousness. It's more humane than a captive bolt gun.

>So pigs get to ride on cool roller coasters, they seemed to be loving it. user, no one cares about what some numb bean eaters think. Please, next time you go take your bike for a spin, turn under the wheels of a passing truck. No one cares about backwards bean eaters.
you care enough to make this dumb comment.

I only cared because I got to see the famed eternal pig roller coaster. They should expand the ride list to easily offended teenagers and bean eaters. Might cheer them up.

Attached: 1553540530065.jpg (960x960, 99K)

I didn't expect more compassion from you

vegan BK

Attached: 00wjeh4aqrp21.jpg (3024x4032, 1.03M)

>That's why the pigs are slowly lowered, so the CO2 concentration increases gradually.
yeah they aren't distressed at all in the video.

That sucks and is sad, but should we just like, stop eating meat

Sucks but what can you do. There’s always been shitty and dark things in the world. It’s just the way it is.

>but should we just like, stop eating meat
if you can, yes.

>Sucks but what can you do.
you could buy veggie tendies and drink plant milk.

Nah, I’ll have my normal meat tendies and burgers

well okay, it's not like I can stop you.

Would you buy plant meat tendies and burgers if they where cheaper, tasted the same or better and were easily available?
That shit is coming soon I hope. Like maybe this year, but most likely in the next 10 years.

Attached: vsr_880.jpg (880x462, 76K)

bump

imho everyone should atleast once in their life kill what they will eat. even fishing will do. by taking life you will fullfill your primal need and will grow morally because you will learn to apreciate it, and differentiate it from fellow humans. we must keep killing because its in our nature. me must mistreat because its in our nature.
when the last animals other than humans die on this planet, such horrific wars and violations of basic human rights will be unleashed upon our race.
so just enjoy your bigmac you brainlet scum. and fish with your dad.

Attached: 1554458671872.jpg (581x872, 51K)

>even fishing will do.
I have done quite some fishing. I think it's easy to torture fish if you believe they don't feel pain.
It would really make sense for them to feel pain biologically though, or have a feeling of suffocating when on land.

you know when you drink a carbonated drink quickly and then burp and it kind of burns when the gas moves out?

that's co2

imagine that in your lungs, that's why they're screaming

>you know when you drink a carbonated drink quickly and then burp and it kind of burns when the gas moves out?
I actually never experienced this.

But I think the pigs can "speak for themselves" in this video.

Today I had 200g of oats, with 20g of ground flax seeds, 35g of sunflower seeds, a cut up apple and lots of cinnamon for breakfast.
That's roughly 1k calories, which I have figured out is a good start into the day for me.
I used to use soy milk in it but with 200g of oats is a lot so I'd need 500ml of soy milk which is a lot of packaging etc. I use water now, but that takes a while to get used to...

bump

most people on Yea Forums will say eating dog is okay but the general population has a very different opinion on that.

Attached: gGZUvhr.jpg (686x561, 41K)

kys if you dont eat meat

y tho?

>be meeating spicy rinds trolling on b/see new redditfag getting butthurt over carnivorism

aaah yes saturated fat

also that shit is disgusting

Leave and never come back, you reddit niggerkikes

Attached: golem NPC.jpg (383x420, 34K)

bacon

it's bad living with guilt.

kek rekt yourself you idiot

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-mdo

Attached: file 14.jpg (890x800, 103K)

Mmmm bacon, babyback ribs, and pulled pork. We got dinner.