Pic unrelated, just some bullshit

pic unrelated, just some bullshit

can someone bring me a gun to my house and let me shoot myself? in return you can take anything you like, just don't hurt me. I'm tired of being in pain

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

So you want to die, but you don't want anyone to hurt you... That makes no sense, OP.

It makes perfect sense. You literally retarded?

Attached: 1551333905368.jpg (500x597, 43K)

i want to die painlessly with a shot to my head

It makes literally no sense you stupid fuck. Dying equals fucking pain, no matter how fucking painless. DEATH EQUALS PAIN! THAT'S WHY HUMANS FEAR IT YOU STUPID FUCKING JEW.

Yeah ok retard.

if i shoot my head my brain functions are disrupted immediately and i will die instantly before the pain signals could every reach my brain while it was still functioning... and all the pain stops

can you do it, please?

You don't know that. No one can prove that. You're talking out of your ass, as usual.

if my brain doesn't work i will stop existing immediately. i will lose the ability to feel anything, like a dreamless sleep

please someone do it, i hate myself so much i can't tolerate this any longer

It doesn't work like that. I shot myself in the head back on december 5th 2010. I woke up with blood all over the carpet and having no memory of what happened to me. After that, I tried driving to wal-mart to go christmas shopping (for who I don't know) and totalled 2 parked cars because I never cleared the snow off my windshield, but still somehow drove 3 miles. My point is, your brain doesn't just stop feeling or thinking instantaneously.

how are you still alive if you shot your head

don't worry user things will get better when you turn 15

im 17 :( 15 was when times were good

It does if it's completely destroyed. You're an incompetent imbecile if you can't even kill yourself right. In guessing you used a small caliber, probably .22. Kys retard and do it right.

because what you see in movies isn't real. humans are resilient. You're gonna be in for a lot of pain to be killed, unless you jump off a fucking skyscraper or something.

Show me how to do it, please.

Not all head/brain injuries are fatal. People have survived with mere fractions of their brains. If you decide to shoot yourself you have to do it right. Go big or go home.

Sure. I'll demonstrate on you.

fine whoever brings me the gun make sure its a big one, doesn't matter since i only have to shoot it once

what ever it takes, demonstrations whatever just make it happen i want to die

Well I have 9mm and 12 ga,
Where am I going to bring them?

Attached: DCIM_04_26_17_007.jpg (1024x573, 501K)

i can talk about it on instagram, @dm.me.reasonstolive

Don't have Instagram and don't want to be doxxed.
You are planning on killing yourself.
Post your email and your city.

If I am going to waste my weekend and my fuel..

Are you even in the USA?

I'm on the west coast USA, lemme make a new email account

email [email protected]

>17
You know nothing about life. Go find a very good tai chi/qigong instructor and learn how to breathe and get healthy, for pain management and well-being.

go fuck yourself, tai chi! im miserable

Not driving 3 days to the West Coast.
But the good news is google (unlike Yea Forums or Instagram) is always glad to provide investigators with IP log information.

Hopefully they will help you with your troubles OP good luck.

>Reported.

hey what'd you do don't try to get me help or report me i just want to die helppp

Devils quads say you should just keep living and watch the shit about to unfold.

Attached: 1458378554287.jpg (1550x1050, 846K)

shit hurrrrtttsss im tired of waiting for things to change, it's been over a year and nothing's happened and nothing ever will so i just want to die right now

youre tripping bro, a year? things get a little harder for a while and youre thinking of quitting? thats weak. if youre 17, things are almost bound to change, probably for the better
keep fighting
good job

>a year

Man, this is going to condescending but if you expect major change to happen in the span of 12 months then your expectations are just out of tune. Hang in there, and I promise that when you have a bit more perspective things will get better (and feel better). Do as much as you can to get as much freedom/responsibility as you can, so you're able to get the kind of help you need if/when you decide that you need it. I know it hurts, but sometimes you have to play in pain, brother.

i should never have waited a year, i wish the helium had worked

please kill me please