My bf admitted to me when we were drunk that he is only with me for sex and to have someone to cum on...

My bf admitted to me when we were drunk that he is only with me for sex and to have someone to cum on. Should I break up with him?

Attached: vuvgj.png (610x813, 819K)

That depends, is that enough for you? No? Ask him if he's willing to get you full fill your needs too.

Depends. He could’ve just said that becuase he was drunk. Give him a month or 2 to show he cares

No, let him cum on you, what are you? Fucking retarded? And while your at it, make him a sandwich

Attached: 1552118028477.jpg (500x597, 61K)

The fact youre on Yea Forums looking for advice on this means that youre unhappy about how he feels about you and this isnt what you want...

Do yourself a favour and break up with him and find a guy who gives a fuck about you.... fyi hes already cheated on you or will cheat on you 100% ... or dump you once he finds anyone else

I've had to make almost the same decision when i was younger and i would always stick around trash gf's and later on regretted it,

Attached: 1541979527773.jpg (221x243, 19K)

tits/timestamp or gtfo

This

Attached: thisshallnotstand.jpg (700x1050, 145K)

also This

Attached: 1550318570612.jpg (720x833, 27K)

thats what i was thinking too but i also kind of feel used.

post bepis

Dont tell me you are with him pure by love

>not seeing tits in OP
fckn retard

i dont have one.

And mostly yes

>being this retarded
literally can be anyone.
you must be new.

how old are you? that sentiment might change with age. Its quiet likely that there are other guys who might offer what you are looking for right now.
I broke up with gf almost immediately after I noticed each of us expects different things from the relationship, so it didnt get to the point where we would hate each other and in fact we stayed on lets say neutral terms.
After a year or so we met on the party ended up fucking and now we are dating again for almost 2 years. Shit is cash.

>can be anyone with tits
retard

Im not gunna hold your hand through this. so just let me know when you learn what a timestamp is and what it's for.

Yeah dump him and be with me -- I'm so fuckin lonely

Attached: unknown.png (771x676, 827K)

whats the point of being a faggot, and at the same time trying to hide your penis from your faggot bf? Isn't having a cock the whole point of fags?

What more do you have to offer him other than your holes?
That's right nothing, all you are are some moist holes to begin with. Stop complaining about reality, you are a mere parasite offer your only benefit up and shut the fuck up.

Kys you emotional faggot

Attached: shv.gif (400x308, 976K)

don't break up with him. consider yourself lucky that he has chosen you and you only to bequeath his jizm. As our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ teaches, "Whether thou cummest upon the face, or the breasts, or indiscriminately drizzled about the bodice, be grateful, as the soil is grateful for the seed."

Why did you make it so hard for me

kind of
why are you in the relationship, probably just as shallow a reason as him

A log of gay guys are that way. In it for sex, but aren't looking for much more. Keep your options open, trade up for a nice guy that doesn't just want to cum on any cute boy that ends up in front of him.

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-52z

Attached: file 21.jpg (836x1192, 373K)

>a timestamp
L0Lno fgt pls

I'm just curious about how the Barstool people will react to capitalism being forced on them.

Hey faggot, as a former raging alcoholic myself, I can tell you that I've said a ton of regrettable shit while under the influence. I would talk to him when he's sober and Express your concerns before just leaving at the very least. Talk it out if the relationship means half a damn to you, otherwise bail and find another dick to suck.

>I'm just curious
...or maybe bicurious?

I looked really close at op's pic.
I don't see a time stamp.
You need to lurk more.

Lrn2lerkmoar fgt pls