Most pervert thing you have done yet

Most pervert thing you have done yet

I jerked off in my Classroom while I had to write a essay (mostly alone) Teacher did check the room every 30 min, so i had enough time. Tried to shoot on my crush Chair, but i failed.

Attached: 4086744.jpg (600x446, 113K)

You’re a retard, and it’s a possibility your crush was your mother. Kys

hmm.. no you.

I came in my gfs salad she took to work

I had sexual thoughts of a women outside my church. immediately picked up a bible and reread the old testament to cleanse myself of my sins.

she didnt notice?

So you respond no you. As if I care. Bet you think you a big man. Huh?

no, you.

Oh come on. If you had to face me irl you would be down on the ground crying in seconds. Sure you think you are so big. "Oh, whatever he says I can throw back at him." Yeah fuck you. You are worthless and can't even come up with a valid argument other than, "no, you."

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-gdn

Attached: file 10.jpg (800x600, 56K)

Chick I rented with. Fought constantly. We rented a one floor house together and she brought her ugly ass friend over to party until I had to go to work in the morning.

Finally got sick of it and dragged her ass off the living room couch one night. Broke her wrist in the ordeal and had to listen to her cry about it till the early hours of the morning.

Afterwards fought about food and petty shit like that. She tried to off herself one night and I made sure to jack some of her panties for research and poke some holes in the condoms she had.

She kinda moved out, I came in her milk that she drank daily and got knocked up by an ex bf afterwards.

Tl/dr, always cum in hoes stuff. Awesome feeling they don’t know they’re slurping up your cum unknowingly.

seems like u care.

No, u

I would spy in on my mom when she had guys over and watched her having sex then would fap to it after

I care because he's fucking retarded. He's mentally ill. Can't even argue right.

My Gf and I fucked in a car parked in a police station parking lot while waiting to pick up her lil bro. We have done this multiple times and still have yet to be caught but the thrill of getting caught and arrested makes it hotter for us.

that was me you retard.

Nope. I told her afterwards and she got so pissed but I don't care

Sure it was bud.

Jerked off into my coworkers coffee mug, spread it around and let it dry

>They test the splooge
>user, why did you come on my chair

Mine:
>Came on neighbors toothbrush, washed it off

Another:
>Groped ass of friend while we slept in same bed
>Looked for panties in the morning
>None anywhere
>Puzzled to this day

Attached: 1554627680584.gif (375x375, 168K)

Will it still be funny when you end up with on a sex offender registry, or she claims rape to get out of charges?

>be me
>13 or 14 years old
>totally bad in englush class
>got private teacher für some extra lessons
>she was old but pretty ok
>one day I pulled my pants down under the table while she sits in front of me
>sneaky boy
>start rubbing my dick while she correcting my test
>suddenly she stand up and comes to my side of the table
>me hard as fuck
>ohfuck.exe
>couldnt hide it because we took away the tablecloth
>she was staring at my cock
>then she looked at my face
>user no wonder why you suck in English when you are playing with your cock
>I was speechless
>she told me to finish and that we have to learn
>I was still shocked
>she tooked my hand and my cock and told me that I have to finish
>couldn't believe it
>start rubbing my cock again
>she standy nixt to me and was just looking
>user faster we have to correct your test
>she grabbed my cock and finished me of
>best lesson ever

Came here to post similar.

Whenever I use the bathroom at my girlfriends sisters house I always cum in her shampoo. If I don’t have time to fap then I’ll make sure to piss in it a little - not much tho because it would be obvious.

played with my little sisters pussy and had her suck me and a friend off