Just got fired from my job

Just got fired from my job.
What's the easiest way to kill myself?
I'm a eurofag so no guns.

Attached: 0EA8358A-9516-4A01-8188-CF94657172E2.jpg (768x431, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord/.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just get a new job pussy

really fast train.
really fast, really big truck.

i love you user.

Don't kill yourself over something stupid like a job. You dont know what opportunities life may present to you even a decade down the line. Dont be such a bitch OP

Hi user, I think you might want to check out this server.

discord/.
gg/bBaZXcp

Attached: 1544104136187.jpg (375x435, 15K)

Where euro? Kill yourself for a good reason, losing a job isn't one.

Exit bag, but you're better off just getting another job.

Beta cuck, you will get over it in a week, don't kill yourself for a job lmao

Fuck a Muslim chick in front of the guy that is her dad, brother, and husband.

I'm a failure I can't get another job It took me forever to get this one

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-slm

Attached: file 15.png (1024x801, 662K)

Death by police shooting

Act better than you are.
Someday the lines will blur, and you should know by now that you are exactly what you represent yourself as.
Get a new job, or find your coward's death.
There are always places firing dudes for all kinds of shitty reasons. Find yourself somewhere on the ground, find people IRL, don't just hunt for jobs online. Go to places where you might go, had you the money, and find an opening in any place.

You can achieve, but not by selling yourself short alla time.

Attached: toogoood.jpg (750x750, 65K)

>Easiest way
Hang yourself
>Hardest way
Find a new job. Move on. Live your life and die of old age.
Are you a coward, or are you a man? Are you just gonna throw away all that hard work your ancestors died for just to give up? If you can’t live for yourself find something else to live for. You must have family or at least someone in your life that cares about you?

There's jobs online you can make money by doing surveys online too or even streaming your favorite video games

>not even samefag wow my life is complete.

Attached: 1443753856594s.jpg (224x216, 13K)

15g of sodium nitrite dissolved in water
its cheap, you could get 100g for less than £10 from ebay
3mins you feel drowsy
5mins you are extremely drowsy but responsive
10mins your in deep sleep
30 mins to 1 hour your dead

hope i helped

>assuming "dont be a pussy" tactics work on everyone

I am a pussy, maybe lucky to be Canadian. But I've stood before the rails, and debated my own death. I believe pride runs DEEP in men. OP believes in his own worthlessness tho, really?
I'm not convinced.

Attached: chuckielife.jpg (474x700, 37K)

You're going to get a ton of replies talking about how you need to man up and stop whining and by deciding to be a "winner" you'll achieve some inner confidence and your life will be great.

That's bullshit.

Listen user, what are some things that make you happy? Genuinely happy.
You wouldn't want to lose those things because you lost a job.

All you gotta do is try.
It sucks, but just give it a try.
Theres always jobs.
You don't need to get something that you think is what society wants, just find something that makes you happy to do or at least you can tolerate until you find out what you'd like to do.

You'll never be alive if you give up before you even really live.

I love you, Yea Forumsro

different minds different tactics.

pride and telling yourself youre not a bitch may motivate you but that doesnt mean it'll do the same for anyone else besides reinforce their twisted vision of themselves as weak

Thanks man but I need a job to pay for living in a shitty flat.
I have no friends/girlfriend, my family doesn't care about me and I haven't talked to them for years.
The only I have fun with is vydia but I can live of video games.

*can't

Being an Amerifag I don't know much about what you have in terms of government assistance but I'm sure you can check out unemployment.

Find a more positive outlet than Yea Forums, I'm sure there's some kind of community built around a game you enjoy that you can probably integrate into.

You don't need family to find support, there's plenty of options as long as you have the desire to actually change your situation

You wanna argue aboot it all morning? Or let others give their ideas of help?
I also believe that we're getting a little too soft, as a species, humanity. I am a prime example of an easily upset meatbag. Can our planet breed a meatbag that isn't so easily triggered? I hope so.

Attached: 1542332733954.gif (900x710, 782K)

you really are canadian if you think sharing conflicting ideologies is arguing

Man, you might be a little autistic if you can't tell this dude isn't gonna benefit from that shit lol

Geez, if you're going to die, why don't you go out, get laid, drunk, snort some ADD pills, steal a nice car and drive it off a cliff? Life means nothing to you anymore, at least enjoy the last of it.

Proud and free. I give a shit about this Eurofag for no real reason besides that we're both humans. But I'm not about to tell some random Yea Forumstard that I love them because they're sad, and I can relate, like a week ago, I was in the same position as OP. I have many friends who've been struggling to find employment in my city for months. The economy is shit, but I feel that's partially caused by our "online vs in person" jobhunting dichotomy.
People are relying too heavily on online jobhunting imo, while people in charge of hiring are still lazy to use their computers, or absolutely prefer in-person hiring.

Attached: love.jpg (679x613, 95K)

Now I'm just posting feels.

OP, how are your feels?

Attached: worklife.jpg (750x714, 71K)

Attached: gay.gif (500x316, 965K)

Was suicidal like 3 years ago, I'm happier than EVER and have been pretty great for over 7 months now. Things turn around when you least expect it.

Attached: WaterRag.gif (500x213, 1021K)

Not good man I've taken a Xanax and should feel better soon... hopefully

Attached: 1554842373014.jpg (1584x1224, 149K)

Attached: 1507581780157.jpg (480x265, 15K)

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-44j

Attached: file 13.png (1200x900, 987K)

Drink enough alcohol to fall asleep face first in enough water to drown. Plus side might get drunk enough to join the French foreign legion and go fight and die in conflict

Dont get dependent on Xanax the withdrawals are worse than fucking heroin and can even kill you.

What do they think of their job?

I won't I just needed it right now

>can even kill

So, let me get this straight: You're at a point at which you care so little about anything anymore, you want to an hero. Why the fuck don't you get some sweet revenge on the capitalist pigs that fired you?

Do a simple google search you retard instead of hoping you're in the right. If you come off a heavy daily dosage cold turkey you get seizures, if bad enough they can kill you. As opposed to heroin withdrawals. This is basic benzo knowledge.

>Just got fired from my job.

that's the only reason?
are you serious c'mon man

Hang

>Fired
Shitty wageslave job detected. You were probably caught smoking weed in your car during break like a dumbass.

>eurofag
How have you not died of embarrassment already?

>Xanax withdrawals
Lol

Try alcohol withdrawals. The most painful thing you will probably ever experience.

Also OP go on an SSRI anti-depressant combined with a solid weight lifting and cardio routine. Both of these things get you out of depression and make you more resilient to lifes bullshit. You might as well try it. It helped me a lot.

No severance or exit package? Not laid off? What was your position and why were you fired?

When I was depressed I packed my shit and drove into the Norwegian mountains for 2 weeks straight, and that fixed my shit. Just get away from everyone and everything and you'll get some perspective on your life, my friend.

Attached: 1488646838121.jpg (530x960, 85K)

Both xanax withdrawal and alcohol withdrawal can kill you if its severe enough. And both are hell.

He's a eurofag, all of that is bullshit.

you're a fucking loser. Def kill yourself.

Hanging probably

Why kill yourself? I was fired too and started my own fucking business in the same field. Long story short. The company that fired me is now closed lol. Idk how big your company was but chill out. Everything will be ok.

Pretty much this. I withdrew from everyone at one point in my life.

>Deleted facebook
>Stopped going to the bar
>Chilled on vidya and cheap beer

You know what I learned? All of those "friends" I thought I had, forgot who I was completely once I stopped going out and offering them something. I wasn't around to buy them free drinks or tell them crazy stories so they could live vicariously through me. They were all married, had shit jobs and were unhappy.

Get some perspective on your life and what you want out of it. I learned that you're most lonely when you're surrounded by the most people.

Similar story. I was let go from an agency who decided to use Indian developers. All of their sites from that point looked like shit, weren't responsive, had cracked premium WordPress addons on all of them, kept getting hacked and they lost literally every client they had.

I started my own gig, freelancing and made more than their entire company was making when I was working for them. Slaved myself to that shit company with a fucking idiot for a CEO for $15/hr.

Life gets better when you get fired from a shitty job if you pursue what you want to do. Don't mope around and talk about wanting to die.

livestream yourself jumping off a building like that one guy

>Took a job as a developer for $15 an hour
Dude... how'd you not know you were walking into some garage company shitshow? I would start out at $30 an hour just to weed those fuckers out.

When you live in a small town with nothing but $8/hr fast food jobs, $15 sounded unreal and I'd never done anything development related before.

Maybe its decent money in his country.

Kek I've been contacted by an owner of a small company that wanted me to do the design, the development, the customer service and all for $10 an hour.

Dude I was a graphic designer at a 20 man business. They payed me 11 € an hour and denied to pay a little fraction more after 2 years. Later I found out they raised the wage for my coworkers without reason (because they did a good job) I was the one always doing the unusual stuff others had no idea how to do. I sad fine I will work for the money you give me. Started to slack off, come to work later than they wanted me. Browsed the Internet for the whole day etc. Fuckers got what they deserved by going out of business after I eventually left.

Buy the biggest plastic bag you can find and put it over your head then go to sleep.

But if you've given up and you're still here, then you should *kill as many of the people you hate as you can.
If you've given up at least make the world a better place for the rest of us before you go

*sorry did I say kill I ment to say "make friends with" my bad I would never support terrorism or antiterrorism

Designers and I clashed daily. They would do shit based on their "feelings" or "artistic expression" and would never design shit based on user experience or logic. It drove me fucking crazy every day.

>I don't know why user is so mad at me. I think the 3 slider front page design is hip!

Thats retarded, I hope you at least have a girlfriend. Social isolation is a good way to crack it.

Tell them to kill themselves.

Yep. Plenty of those. Old shitty business owners who want to pay wages that not even poo in the streets will work for. I got denied from one of them because I told them I used Sublime/Atom for coding and not Dreamweaver like they requested. He had a southern accent.

>Well I dun told ya I wanted someone wit Dreamweaver experiyunce so I can't be hirin ya now

Pretty sure I dodged a large ass bullet by not working for that guy.

I had the same problem once but not with other designers. Actually a customer requested small little changes every time I send them something. In the end I made if I remember correctly 23 (!) variations of something they wanted. Eventually we sat together and those fuckers seriously decided to take the very first draft I made. WTF!

I worked for so many clients like that. I eventually revamped my whole business and sent them an invoice every time they wanted any kind of meeting or any change. They knocked that shit off and the ones who didn't found business elsewhere.

Fucking this but I worked on fixing computers. I learned that if you charge for cheap or do favors for people, you become their 24/7/365 personal technician and they never want to pay you for your time or services.

>move to switzerland
>get a gun
>its not that easy so
>live a happy life instead

Zieh dir die Unterlippe über den Kopf und dann schluck mal kräftig.

lol

YOU'RE A GOOD MAN user

Meh. I kicked a 15-30mg/day. 5 bars 2 or 3 times daily for about 2 years... cold turkey... no physical side effects...just massive anxiety/depression, which I alreadyhad.
I get worse withdrawals from 2 days of heroin. Stop spewing shit from reddit.

Bars + alprazolam powder*

>just b urself
not OP, but what if myself is unacceptable to society
I might as well kms since the changes I want to make require extreme amounts of VIOLENCE

>powder

was probably bullshit gear mate

Get a new job. That should kill you.

Werde ich machen

Don't encourage people to get on SSRIs. They are super fucked.