I'm too ugly to have a gf. i know that. i don't want people telling me otherwise, i know that it's true...

i'm too ugly to have a gf. i know that. i don't want people telling me otherwise, i know that it's true. the pic is only for reference.

i guess i just want people to lament existence with me. it's okay to talk about how cursed i am, how i never had a chance. i mean i get it, natural selection is weeding my genes out and honestly it's for the best of the species. but it gets fucking lonely and there's got to be other people out there who fucking hate being alive as themselves as much as me. maybe it's insanity from a lifetime of social isolation.

Attached: IMG_6765.jpg (640x1136, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p37_Ux1G_BI
youtube.com/watch?v=g3rq7BfegLM&t=739s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-nil

Attached: file 3.gif (920x690, 822K)

I look a lot like you and I've found someone.

all you have to do is be more interesting, attractive or funny than a girl's phone. you can probably do / learn how to be 1 of those 3, right? I did.

Here’s a tip, stop calling yourself fucking ugly otherwise you’ll start to believe it and then you’ll just wallow in your own sadness and hope a girl comes to you which, newsflash dumbass isn’t happening. Have confidence and don’t be the twat in the corner keeping to himself because he doesn’t believe he’s attractive enough

Youre really not that bad user, i knoe people who are far uglier than you who are married with kids. Keep your head up, you'll find someone.

ur a 6/10
good enough

you can say that you're as ugly as me but that could be false.

Yo user
Im no faggot but i can say youre honestly not bad looking my man.
Youre the type of guy I can imagine some women wanting as a cuddly bear at night, dont be so down on yourself, we love you bro

Attached: 2.png (614x611, 320K)

You look good OP, You could have horrible face acne or super obese. You look a little chubby. If you're so concerned about finding someone you can always get in really good shape. Then you won't have to worry about finding someone because you can go on tinder and sit back, or girls will talk to flirt with you first.
As filthy frank puts it, It's simple
youtube.com/watch?v=p37_Ux1G_BI

unfortunately i've known i was ugly since i was 17, i took a selfie on my sister's cell phone and noticed for the first time how asymmetrical my face is. it's awful. that was 11 years ago or more. so i've known for too long that i'm too unattractive to find someone for over a decade now. i've accepted that aspect of it, still fucking sucks that i'll be an incel because of it.

i don't think that's true. i'm graying, balding, obese, and worst of all fat and 0 experience. it's a pretty unwinnable situation at this moment.

i've never even hugged a girl, no girl wants me as a "cuddly bear at night"

Well you can't win with that attitude, The truth is you can have pussy. You just have to talk to girls and get experience. I knew a dude who I worked at a restaurant with who was similar looking to you. Actually he had so much acne scarring on his face he was way uglier than you. He had girls on tinder and pictures and videos of him fucking them. You either need to go talk to girls with confidence or get in shape to give you more confidence to talk to girls.

Dude you're average or above, you even have a masculine face and plenty of chicks dig that, just lose 30-50 lbs and you'll do fine, I've seen manlets that have your looks get good women they just need some muscle to do it.

Stop being a crybaby, weight loss is as easy as cutting out sugared drinks and adding thirty minutes of walking to your day or night, building muscle in visible regions is as easy as learning floor exercises and buying about $100 of weights and a door hooking pull up bar.

This. Quit being a bitch and lose a little weight and you'll be golden

Jesus fucking christ you sad-sack piece of shit. Quit fishing for compliments. You're worse than the holes that come on here.

Post tits or fuck off.

i first posted on soc like 5 years ago and i weighed 100 lbs less and i got 4/10 universally.

You can also do fasting with electrolyte water paired with keto, greens and meat. 48 hour fast every 2 days.
youtube.com/watch?v=g3rq7BfegLM&t=739s

i'm not fishing for compliments, i just want a kindred spirit who also hates themself for how fucked up their life is because of shit genetics.

It's your own damn fault. Your genes aren't to blame, YOU are to blame. If you honestly cared enough about getting a gf, you'd work out at the gym and start losing weight. You'd be making efforts to become more social, etc.

Quit feeling sorry for yourself and seeking attention from losers on Yea Forums. For once in your sad life, actually try DOING SOMETHING about it.

tits or gtfo

Ugly guys can still get women, they just have to be men and act like men. Ever wonder why Eliot Rodger couldn't get laid but Steve the Plumber who looks like George Costanza is on his 3rd marriage already? It's because Steve is an alpha male who can fix stuff, he's got strong arms, he can provide for his family, and he acts like a man. If Steve's wife hears a noise outside, Steve will be outside looking for it with his baseball bat in hand. Steve is a man.

Women are not complicated. They're not unobtainable mythical creatures who will only fuck dudes who look like Chris Hemsworth. Any shlub can get a woman to breed with, he just has to be a man.

Attached: 1549441370543.gif (200x150, 942K)

Get /fit/

Well you came to the right place faggot!

i tried quite hard. newsflash: didn't help one bit.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-13 at 9.25.07 PM.png (547x646, 186K)

So you keep trying hard, you morose faggot. There isn't a point at which you stop trying hard and just give up. You think Ching Chong Ping who works in a Chinese rice paddy gets to give up? No he fucking doesn't. He works all day until his back breaks at the age of 50.

This generation of Westerners are soft as jello. Your words "I tried quite hard, didn't help one bit" are them in a nutshell.

You don't get to give up, faggot. If you tried hard and it didn't help, it means you weren't trying hard enough.

no nigger you just have shit personality and/or lack of money