I lost my job today. i dont know if ill be able to find another one soon...

i lost my job today. i dont know if ill be able to find another one soon. i may have to move out of my apartment into my dads trailer. i just hope you guys are having a good day. i need to know someone is

Attached: 1487479013399.jpg (250x242, 7K)

Want a bitcoin?

as nice as that would be i wouldnt even know what to do with it

Im having a pretty good day. I reached lvl30 in arma so I can finally fly some jets.

Yeah I am a loser.

losing everything is unironically the best thing that can happen to you sometimes. the more you lose, the more opportunities you have, because the less attachments you have.

Yeah I lost my job months ago. Been doing odd jobs to keep afloat some questionable some not. All i know is im sure as shit not telling my wife.

thats great man. i couldnt really get into arma but its cool youre having fun with it.

ive been thinking about it and theres a chance im being humbled. over the last couple months ive lost friends, my job, and a lot of my mental health. if theres someone out there doing it to me i hope theyre done

i hope things turn around for you man, though you should probably be up front with your wife. not telling her will probably make things worse if your jobs dry up. god forbid

I have no job, no friends, no relationship, no family. but I'm richer than any of the people I know who have all of these things because solitude makes you "real" and it makes you see things as they really are as you're no longer trying to fit yourself within the parameters of what is expected of you by other people.

we live in a fucking society
but yeah. i get that. most of my anxiety/depression stems mainly from what others think of me and if i separated myself from those expectations it would probably help. i just really dont want to be alone

Honestly there is ALOT of ways to make money. You will be fine. I just happen to have a high maintenance wife and a 2 year old. Shes been begging for a new car. (Her old one is getting high in miles). And I was able to get 3500 toghether for my down payment . on top of rent , bills, food, insurance, phone , etc. Where there is a will there is a way

you have to change your definition of "alone" because technically speaking we're always alone, but we're also never alone at the same time.

what kind of work do you do? i kind of feel like like im not very informed on whos just looking for anybody

you sound retarded bro. if you don't have qualifications there isn't shit ways to make money. entry level jobs want 2-3 years experience. unless you're talking about being a cashier shut the fuck up.

well im always "alone" and alone. i hate both of them

Dont just give up bro, keep on trying. Things will get better

Attached: 1547705692451.jpg (746x512, 33K)

that's your main issue then. stop that.

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-m8b

Attached: file 19.png (800x600, 433K)

i dont want to give up. i want to work. i dont care how hard the work is i just need to work somewhere i can grow and move up. i want a career. one my parents wont be embarrassed of

I plan on buying gold so I always have 40k

Actually no. The retard here is you. Dont blame me because you have no skills. I know my way around cars, construction and sales. I work with what i got. Ive been taking up mechanic type gigs. Just replaced a neighbor's tranny and charged 600 bucks to do it. Day before i did brake jobs , spark plug change and oil change. Day before that i helped my inlaws sale their car and took a portion of the profit, day before that i took a transportation gig( i own a trailer and some one paid me good money to haul their junk about 4 hours) . so next time keep your pie hole shut just because you dont know how to help yourself.

thats a good idea

what the fuck where do you live, 600 for a tranny is fucking bananas cheap

I work in sales. But I have experience in alot of things. To be honest i have actually had fun finding creative ways to find income these few months that i have been unemployed. Embrace the suck. Dont think of it as shit. Say this is good shit.

Lol no i didnt rebuild. Just replace. 600 bucks was fair. It was a rear wheel drive older truck so it was super simple. I own tools like there is no tommorow so that helped lol

Get back on that horse and ride it into the sunshine, boy.

That's how men ride. Life is just one long yehaw

Attached: cc17b1bbf05cd5817bcaa2c6d3c46b5d.jpg (500x504, 27K)

i feel ya pardner. what in tarnation was i so glum about. i reckon everything'll be the yeehawlright

Attached: Blank+_f39b51d602775b289fa20296567949d8.jpg (344x331, 22K)

So you're just like except I'm drowning in debt. It's awesome.

Don't worry m8 u'll find something,there's always a way.