I fell in love with a transexual female. I'm a straight guy but ended up falling for her. She is really into me as well...

I fell in love with a transexual female. I'm a straight guy but ended up falling for her. She is really into me as well. What do I do? Should I pursue this?

Attached: 1527954560312.png (323x345, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord/.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A Hole is hole: Fuck that boypussy

I'm gonna seriously reply cause fuck it, why not. I'd honestly advise against it. "All trans girls are crazy" is a meme that is 100% true. I was told this by my trans girl ex-gf who was legitimately too crazy to stay in a relationship with me. Don't waste your time, you'll just end up hurt.

If you don’t want kids and you family is okay with It I would go for It

Hell yeah. Go for it, if it's already working. Sounds sort of fun, to me....

could u imagine generalizing an entire group of people like that lol

I suggest not doing it. I tried dating a transitioning female to male tranny. Wasn’t a good experience. I say give up now and find someone with an actual pussy. Don’t put your cock in crazy.

It's experience, knowing a bunch of trans girls, and having multiple of them tell me so themselves. They're fine people, can be good friends and fuck buddies, but they do not make good life partners, sorry.

OP here

This tranny girl actually looks passable. Has a nice set of tits and is really down to give me a blowjob and sex. She's meeting up with me tomorrow. Should I cancel this or go through with it? I just want my dick sucked.

If you don't mind being a faggot, then go right ahead.

Why not?

You must not have known her long: I never see anyone trans longer last longer than 30 minutes without trying desperately to point out the fact that they are trans. It's seeking validation from others, I get that, but dealing with people so narcissistic is incredibly taxing on your patience and will.
I recommend giving things time to unfold before committing to anything or you may heavily regret it. You'll know after a few months if a relationship will work for the two of you, but rushing into it is only going to leave you blindsided by at least one problem, because there's always at least one problem.

OP here

I feel like this girl is different. She shares alot of the same hobbies as me. Doesn't mention that she is a tranny or even brings it up all the time. She brought it up once and asked if it was ok. Honestly she seems a lot better in terms of personality than alot of real girls I've had relationships with.

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-nw8

Attached: file 24.png (800x800, 491K)

libtard

How will you feel if her dick is bigger than yours? Are you prepared to have a rock hard cock grinding up against you?

Give it time. Nobody frontloads their unique (or not so unique) issues when someone takes interest in them, and sometimes there's a lot to unload and a long wait for the entire emotional drop. Rushing things will likely lead you to regret for one reason or another. It's important to remember that if it is going to work out then a month or two of delay will not matter in comparison to years of happiness.
You don't have to give the cold shoulder, just keep things at that flirty friendly level until you see enough red flags or lack thereof. Two months is always safe, but I can tell you want to follow your heart (or your groin, or both) instead of your head, so at least give it one month.

You're crossing barriers that should not be crossed. Stop while you still have the chance and find a real woman

her dick is actually bigger than mine. but for whatever reason I'm not turned off by it. Maybe I've been desensitized. Thanks to Yea Forums

I dated one for 3 months, was great at first but she got psycho fast. she got mad at me for not waking her up before i did the dishes and broke a coca cola bottle over my head. Had to choke her out over that shit. it sounds fun in theory, but its really not worth it.

>female
>I'm a straight
>She
>girl

Attached: 1982478689548953696.jpg (600x518, 51K)

no.

if they were actually trans and not just trying to be different in a sea of people trying to be different, then the dick would probably not function properly. if it gets hard, they're crossdressing, not medicating.

with that said, no. even among those who have transitioned, suicide rate is huge. they'll be dead by mid 30s and you'll have sunk time and energy/emotions into a defective human who mutilated themselves in some manner instead of seeking help in coping with extreme dysmorphia.

Koltan?

Hii user, I think you might want to check out this server. ^-^

discord/.
gg/bBaZXcp

Attached: 1554724330096.jpg (1447x2047, 1.2M)

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-2gu

Attached: file 20.jpg (666x594, 161K)

But what if op was a good bf, which prevented his love interest from wanting to kill themselves?

Do it OP what have you got to really lose

Attached: 4mzgxpr.gif (369x200, 554K)

Besides if shes bad just tie her up and do this

Attached: i179AT4.gif (288x360, 1.16M)

This doesn't make you gay.

You were already gay.

Let’s see her OP

Go for it.
Also, in the future, learn to trust your own instincts. All you are doing is asking for the approval of the most fucked-up people on the internet.