At work right now and thinking about this girl I’ve been seeing. I need some advice

At work right now and thinking about this girl I’ve been seeing. I need some advice

Met this girl on Tinder. She’s 24 and I’m 20. I’ve been seeing her every Sunday the past 3 weeks since we met as it’s my only day off and she has spent the night every time. She also lives 45 minutes away from me which sucks. Last Sunday we went to a strip club and met a couple there. We went back to their place and they were swingers. Things got a little wild and my date got uncomfortable so we left. She stayed the night and we spent Monday together. I like her a lot and want to spend as much time with her as I can. I got her a cactus and want to give it to her but I feel weird asking her every Sunday if she wants to hangout. What should I do? Should I not ask her until she asks me? I feel as if I’m the one in control and always initiating stuff. I want her to help me out. She knows I got her a gift so maybe I should just let her initiate the next time we hang out?

Attached: AEDF6A2A-8879-4873-B3A1-75D53CFAB458.jpg (1122x2208, 460K)

Give it some time and it will be implied that you hangout. Have patience, user.

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-elf

Attached: file 26.jpg (1024x768, 340K)

You bought her a cactus?

you buy her a cactus After 3 days together? LEL

You can tell her: Hey femanon, I bought a present, let me know next time you want to hang out! You can also give a hint or tease about what it is like but don't take to long because it may die haha. But that's optional and depends on how close you guys are

It sounds like she may not take you as seriously, user. Tinder is an app specifically for casual sex. You are falling for a girl who most likely signed up to tinder just for casual hook ups.

You're the one who is wrong here, user.

>I got her a cactus
not going to touch that autism

if you want her to initiate a date with you then you need to start thinking about whether you can manipulate the conversation to your advantage, an example like

>you: i had a nice time last Sunday, even if things did get a little weird
>her: haha, yeah, it was nice, i like spending time with you
>you: i like spending time with you too, if you are free next weekend we should do something, just let me know if you'd like to

that way you have 'putting the ball in her court' so-to-speak

Do you have nudes cacti boy?

Try and take it slow. Meeting someone awesome for the first time can make you feel like they're completely flawless and you can't get enough of them. I don't think it'd be weird to keep asking her to hang out seeing as how it is your only day off and she seems to be into you too, spending the night and all. Just be honest with her, but realize that too much of a good thing all at once might not be the best thing, like listening to a cool new song on repeat for days then it's kinda worn out.

Also, how did you come out with the idea of buying her a cactus, did she mention she likes them or you when all out and decided to, living things bring responsibilities and if she doesn't want a cactus or don't like you enough to not mind the extra responsibility to take care of it to accept your gift then you may have to consider keeping it. At least until you feel comfortable in your ground

This

Gifting a cactus is a life changing thing cactusboy its like the Marriage for autists

That's wrong. The problem is that user is looking for love on an application tailored to casual sex. She is looking for fragmented relationships, not anything serious. She's fucking other guys and going on dates in between time spent with op.

There is no solution here, except that op get it through his head that he's made a terrible mistake.

Attached: 7c1345c00a9161388848feb730e9b7c7.jpg (775x960, 118K)

You met her on tinder. She's probably sleeping at 6 other dudes houses during the week. 5 are black and the other is an old dude with money. Post her nudes now faggot

>Cactus
>Responsibilities
Kek

Everyone, stop giving op stupid advice, when there is clearly no solution. Op is in love with a girl who is most likely blowing other guys in-between their Sunday rendezvous. There is no take it slow scenario applicable here. There is no just give her time scenario here. She's on tinder. She's on tinder to fuck the hottest guys she can without having any kind of commitments. Use your common sense.

Attached: 22a0a67576b4ff284edc1181010c0c19.jpg (736x920, 219K)

You give her the cactus and she is leaving it at one of her nigger hook up guys house. After they have a good laugh about how cactusboy gave her a cactus after 3 days he is going to bore and punch that pussy. She'll leave your gift at his house and it will die user. You fucking hear me! The nigger will kill the cactus! Your cacti is as good as dead if you give it to this thot! Do you really want this to happen to your little cactus buddy? Now post her nudes faggot

Shut up. You're as stupid as the others.

There is no solution. She is agreeing to meet him every Sunday because the sex is good enough to keep seeing him. Also, she's probably using him for free meals, and to kill time.

There is no reciprocated feeling from the girl.

Attached: b38bbc7f3e7ec4202911d99a16135bfb.jpg (554x800, 23K)

OP don't listen to the incels saying that is wrong to go out with a girl you met on Tinder, if she's fucking other guys (and this may sound kind of cuck) you have no right to be upset given the fact that you guys are not in a relationship or (at least not disclosed in the post) have talked about exclusivity. If there no rules evertything is fair. If you really want something more than hangouts then talk to her and say that you are. If she is sleeping with you (specially since date one) and given that she stayed at your house she may be carefree and not interested in something serious and I would recommend for you to clarify things with her and decide if you guys want the same things or if she isn't and you still want to stay with things like they are or pass

Your Autism will kill every interest she has in you

Attached: o.jpg (600x800, 65K)

Anything that's alive or takes space is a commitment and specially plants which can really make a bad impact in terms decoration

Finally, someone who understands that there is no future with a whore.

All of you others are just stupid. You will have to find your love somehwere else, op.

Attached: df5ed518f77d9b40e73c687e54b80463.jpg (736x758, 24K)

Cactus boy has not responded in 18 replies. You still with us thorny desert plant boy? You water your New plant with tears from the realization your "love" is getting plowed right now by nig nog Dick?

Unless she's a headfuck then you shouldn't worry, should even see her more than once a week, if you're in to her..
Don't be such a little bitch

Damn man, what happened to this site? It seems like is now full of kids that come to throw hate to people for no reason because their parents beat them or middle age guys who are still virgins or incucks. I know this site was never friendly or is known by it's supporting community full of white knights but damn, people use to comment useful things or at least be more creative/cleaver about the mean things they'll say. Now it looks like it's only recycled jokes about cucks or losers and shit that gets re-post on reddit.

I guess I see why most people are going to other forums...

Shut up, faggot. This website has always been an angry place where people cuss each other out and degrade each other.

Fucking newfag. Go back to facebook

I swear to god this kids don't even bother reading, I know it'a always been like that, but no every single post was stupid and unprovoked like it's now

"Oh no wonder people are going to other websites."

Is this fag serious?

Attached: 2009ec71d44fc92a91bb5b07aa90371b.jpg (640x640, 23K)

Check the time kid, I'm pretty sure is past your bedtime. Mommy is going get angry

Faggot, if Theres a fucking idiot who wants to gift a girl he met on tinder 3 times a fukin cactus , we have all the right to insult him.

Yeah but at least be creative about it

I’ll try and give it some time. Thanks

It was like $7 and I really like her :(

I told her that I got her a gift but it’s a surprise and she’ll get it when I see her next. I’m taking good care of it

You’re right. I’ll just take it slow but she seems to be really into me as well. We only fucked once. She said I was the only person she has met from tinder

That’s basically how our convo went last time we talked

Nah

Great analogy. I think I’ll wait till next weekend and see how things pan out

I walk around my city a lot and went to an indoor garden. I saw it in the gift shop and was thinking about her so I bought it. It also acts as a sort of apology gift for putting her in that situation that made her uncomfortable

She’s not though going out and fucking though, at least to my knowledge. I was the first person she met on Tinder. I feel where you’re coming from though

No nudes from her

I am actually very hot lol. Probably a true 7-8
Fuck. You are right

You made me feel a lil better

She’s not fucking anyone else. I’ll ask her what she’s about though next time I see her

She isn’t a whore. She’s super into me and wanted to leave the swingers’ house

I’m at work nigger

Head fuck?

The fucking Cactusboy reacts cooler to the insults against him as you. Kys

Cactiboy: dont fucking give her a cactus, this is fucking autistic

Just make sure you talk about what her intentions are and make yours clear, seems like you didn't give that enough attention. Once you know more you can do more or worst case scenario, less. Girls know what they want really fast afte meeting you and yes, those decisions may change, but at least is better hanging in there (which I don't recommend) knowing that she is not looking for something serious with or least keeping it casual and fucking if you'll rather do that than pass

The Cactus will steal your Wife! WAT DO YOU WANNA DO ABOUT IT LITTLE WHITE BOY !

Attached: kaktus.jpg (940x529, 74K)

Haha I love how you’re all calling me cactusboy. It’s not autistic, it’s cute and random. How is it autistic? This girl is always saying how she can’t believe I’m only 20 so I must be doing something right

Yeah, I gave it no attention whatsoever. I thought it would just be a pump and dump but I like her and she seems to be into me. Like she’s not even that sexual when we’re together. She loves when I hold her when we sleep. It reminds me a lot of being in past relationships when you’re just at the hangout stage and it’s not so sex-driven if that makes sense. Thanks for the advice

N-nothing mister

The one on the right is hers

Attached: 07175E18-983B-4B66-8D23-49F89CA3E500.jpg (1122x2208, 367K)

Got cucked by a cucktus

You only get one day off a week?, Shit, which third world shit hole do you live in????

oh I see, i have NFI about any of the dating apps so i just assumed it was a long-term-relationship type thing, thanks user

Attached: 1458789834474.gif (141x141, 480K)

Well you met her 3 times if i read this right, gifting a cactus just sounds so random that it must be autistic. Nothing against you, you are cool cactusboy lel

Giganto CUCKTUS will steal your white girls and will make them grow Spikes! Youll Never have a girl without Spikes anymore if this NIGERUS CUCKTUS starts to spread his Semen!

Attached: a5a023bad3ae5b7706a4bc78f85e24de.jpg (528x960, 98K)

>I feel as if I’m the one in control and always initiating stuff.

That's good, it's the way women like it. They like to be told what to do and what's going to happen.

Attached: 1554212532122.jpg (500x376, 66K)

Just ask man, spill your heart. Don't wait for responses its rare. Go for it bro chase that shit!

Be a gentleman.

USA. I work 3rd shift on a tunneling project. The pic in the OP is one I took today

I’m just a very spontaneous person

I’m gonna wait this weekend and see what happens

Always

If you wait she's gonna fuck a black dude