If you could make any rule for cute college girls in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

If you could make any rule for cute college girls in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offences

Attached: 1546846740301.jpg (1080x1080, 123K)

Full access to their panty drawers

They must immediately swallow anything they drop on the floor.

Pencil? Down the hatch!

Homework? Down the hatch!

Cell phone? Down the fucking hatch!

punishment for not following would be they get the object shoved up their ass instead

what about socks drawers?

Every college girl on campus has to show up wearing pajamas and socks. When in class they must prop up their feet on their desks, taking socks off is optional

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-qfc

Attached: file 10.jpg (800x600, 56K)

nice. any punishments?

Punishment can include the "Birthday Suit" in which the girl's pajamas are taken away and must continue on the day naked

Woof woof

i want more punishments for their feet

Gotcha. If a girl shows up to campus without any form of socks on then they would be taken to my office. I would start off casually asking about their day and then work my way to asking them why aren't they following dress code. They could give whatever excuse they want, but I'm not having it. I would pull a brand new pair of socks for them to wear. However, before they can wear them the student has to stroke my cock with the socks and let me cum inside them. They would continue on with their day with my cum in their socks

sounds hot. what if a lot of boys in her class are into smelly feet?

Personally not into smelly feet. The girls would be required to keep up their hygiene. However, if a male student requests it then a girl of his choice would be forced to wear the same pair of socks until the male student is satisfied

can girls wearing the "birthday suit" be groped?

Absolutely. It is part of the punishment. They can't do anything against the groper either. Their pussies can be filled with their fingers, but all the girls can do is take their punishment

can their assholes be fingered too? a lot of girls would oppose that

It's their fault for breaking the rules. If multiple guys want to play with the same girl then they are more than welcome to do so

How many guys would the cute popular girls wearing birthday suits be groped by each day? What's the max number of guys you'll see groping a girl at once?

That specific girl has to beat me up

I'd say the max would be 5. One for her pussy, anus, and mouth and two for her to jerk off

you into asians?

They get marked on how many guys they've fucked each week and in what ways, alongside their schoolwork.

If a girl doesn't meet her quota she has to rectify that in class in front of everyone.

what's the quota? are the the same for each girl?

Hell yeah, I fucking love me some Asian babes!

Same for every girl. It's like a homework assignment. Would start small but get more through the year. So maybe the first week would be give a long blowjob to a guy , 2nd week give 3 different guys blowjobs.. etc

would you want to see this girl in her birthday suit?

Attached: 1536166425548.jpg (1365x2048, 266K)

From near the start would always be having to stuff with multiple different guys.

Fuck yes I would!

To satisfy my fetish? That's kinda hard to make a rule... my fetish is CBT.

Nah her eyes are too squinty

How often would she have guys groping her when she's naked?

She'd never know a moment's peace. People would be practically lining up for their chance

She's mediocre. Okay at best.
If were talking a general rule here then she'd probably have some attention from the likes of you but not a lot.

I wonder if she could have 9 guys groping her at once. pussy, asshole, mouth, 2 hands, 2 feet, and armpits

I was thinking about her feet too. Perfect cum targets

Could you write something about her first day on the birthday suit punishment? her name is annie and there are lots of guys with foot fetishes in her class

still here?

Writing, trying to think of some stuff

Something quick cuz I'm tired.

Annie was filled with nothing but excitement to start her new school life today. Looking over her schedule once again, she makes her way to school. She notices that all of the girls walking to school are wearing different types of pajamas! A few are wearing onesies with butt flaps, a few have normal pajama pants, and she notices quite a lot of them are wearing thin pajamas that really accentuate their curves in their hips and asses. Confused, Annie decided to head to class thinking those girls were part of a planned flash mob or something of the sorts. While walking around trying to find her class, she can't help but feel that all of the girl's are staring at her. She ignores the feeling and makes it to class on time. Once in class she notices that all of the girls there are in pajamas too, and they have their feet propped on top of their desks. Some of the boys are even rubbing the girl's feet too. She goes to take her seat, but is stop by the professor asking her where her uniform is. Puzzled, Annie looks around the class and she asks "What uniform?". The professor tells her to look at her fellow female students and to follow their example. Before Annie could question what exactly is going on, the professor cuts her off and asks for volunteers to help her get into her "Birthday Suit". Instantly, three male students shot up from their seats and ran towards Annie. Her mind was racing a mile a minute as the she felt her top being forced above her head and her jeans being pulled off. In an instant, Annie found herself stark naked in class.
(1/2)

She tries to cover herself with her hands, but she's told to take her seat so that the professor may start the day's first lesson. She reluctantly does so and she is told to prop her feet up like the rest of the girls. Once her feet hit the top of her desk, she feels some hands rubbing her soles. Two men with noticeable bulges are rubbing her feet before they pull their pants down to expose their throbbing cocks. The two cocks soon shot their strings of cum all over her feet and the men sit back down. Annie then finds a pair of hands grab her ankles and pulls them upward towards the man's throbbing crotch. His cock is already fully erect and he puts Annies feet together so that the soles create a perfect opening for his cock. He slides his dick between her feet and begins the thrust. His heavy breathing and grunting mixes with the voice of the professor's lecture. The man picks up the speed and begins to thrust harder and faster before a moan of exstacy escapes from his lips as his cock twitches violently and his cum comes shooting out. Landing on Annie's stomach and legs, the man rubs the excess cum on her soles and takes his seat too. Annie's mind is hazy and full of cotton, but a certain sound calls her attention back. She sees two new men standing in front of her feet; stroking their cocks and replacing the previous man. Annie wasn't expecting this on her first day at school, but she knows that her feet are going to be a used well here.
(2/2)

unbelievably hot. thanks user.

if she resists, should she gets turned into the personal footslave of a male student?

Foot slave for students and teachers too. Honestly I could've written something better, but I'm like super tired right now. Kinda just wanna beat off to some chicks in pajamas and socks. Anyone know where I could find good pajama/sock stuff?

damn, alright hope to catch you some time when you're less tired. godspeed on your hunt

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-zkl

Attached: file 11.jpg (1506x1500, 217K)

Feeder and weight gain fetish
Every girl needs to gain a minimum of 10 pounds per semester they attend. Sports teams still run, I want to see girls get strongfat too. If you don't gain the minimum weight:
1st offence: wear clothes one size too small for a month
2nd offence: be force fed until your stomach sticks out farther than your boobs
3rd offence: film yourself eating 10k plus calories everyday for a week and upload to the campus wide site
Pic related

Attached: CombinedMeme 11042019224635.jpg (640x720, 100K)

Fucking this thread again.