What do i do if Im dying and god is forcing me to die slowly and miserably?

What do i do if Im dying and god is forcing me to die slowly and miserably?

>live in shitty poverty house with parents
>entire thing is 300 years old and broken down
>house leaks all over when it rains
>probably full of shit mold and shit
>scared its full of lead paint and shit
>wind is always blowing 3000000miles per hour
>wind comes right through my window 24/7
>scared its lead paint filled death air or something
>scared my room is full of toxic mold
>ALWAYS tired
>like always tired
>like tired light headed spinning confused slow cant walk right fumbling
>always look unhealthy as fuck
>look like a pale sick dying cancer patient
>eyes are always completely black ring covered sickly looking cant even go out in public
>always too tired to function just waste every day being tired
>every time i find a way out god strikes me down
>entire house is cold and depressing so stuck in my room where there is probably concentrated death air
>parents too retarded and too poor to ever fix or do anything
>house isnt even worth fixing its so old and shit all it will do is crumble and decay
>no one would ever buy it not even worth the price in repairs the property value is so worthless out here
>god constantly strikes me down and ass rapes me and traps me here
>wasting my entire life being tired and stuck with my poor shitty parents miserable every day

Attached: 0906CAFD-AFD5-489F-8482-D150439B9FC5.png (817x920, 112K)

Oh fuck this is a rehash of the Nigger on probation thread.

Well lead paint isnt too big a deal so long as your not ingesting the flakes, its usually an occupational hazard. Mold also isnt too big a deal if you have fresh air coming in. Sounds more like hypochondria to me cuz im the same way. Convinced myself i had heart probs, stayed up all night worrying which hurt my health. You just gotta chill my man

Yes my life is sad in every way possible... why do you think I want to leave so much

This is a nigger troll.

Come now....are you going to be as stupid to allow a nigger to troll you?

Get vitamin D pills. 100.000 IE on the first day, then 10.000 IE every week.

kek I fucking new it, you just changed a few things but basically this is a nigger stuck in a shitty town blaming it on God and his parents, same old same old thread

Attached: 1555070107768.jpg (518x566, 42K)

Not a great troll then, not like he's pissing me off or anything lol. Dont like seeing people get too worried

This is more of a serious medical concern...

Will vitamin D help? I’m kind of a naturalist hippie so i like to just get sunshine instead but its literally always fucking cold here but in the summer i try to get a lot of sun

I have been taking herbs and shit and i started taking iron pills i want to look into my herbs or something to help my health and ive been on a good diet lately only eating fruit and vegetables

you saved it, I am honoured..hahaha

If you eat right and exercise outside you're health will be fine. Don't waste money on supplements. Eat meat, fruit and veg. Avoid carbs, sugar, and alcohol

That is what i do tho and i feel like dog shit

Yes Vitamin D the sunshine vitamin, your body produces it when you are exposed to sunlight but they recently discovered that in large doses it is a powerful anti-depressant, take 2500mg a day for a few weeks and say good bye to the blues.

Its not depression its this chronic fatigue shit i feel like i am dying and i am worried its becuase my house is 300 years old and a pile of dog shit

literally kys
poors are cancer

Get Medicaid since youll prob qualify and get a blood test lol. Dont make too many assumptions without a professional diagnostic. Maybe your anemic or diabetic

I’m not really poor tho its my shit parents. I already have a savings a few thousand in the bank i make an income sorta on and off for pretty good amounts sometimes

I probably have more money than you do.

If its anemia wouldnt I notice an effect after just taking iron pills every day and shit?

Its def not your house lol. I live in an old shitty lead paint house in the attic. Bloodwork a few months ago showed no lead or anything

move out then, if you have more money than I do then you could easily afford proper housing

newfags

What about mold and shit? I have a shitty poverty house and it leaks all over when it rains and shit and has water damage everywhere

we're all dying slowly and miserably. get off the ride or tough it out.

Theres different types of anemia, not just iron deficiency. A doctor could easily tell

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-36b

Attached: file 7.jpg (1920x1080, 509K)

Fuck me i tried applying for Medicaid and i had to either submit tax information or unemployment forms and i have neither

Mold isnt good but it would cause more sinus and allergy flare ups than anything. Black mold is the bad one but thats only toxic after the mold dies which is why its most prevelent in uncleaned ac units

killyourself

If its just a vitamin deficiency shouldnt it just be getting better by me eating multiple types of vegetables a day, taking herbal medicine, and iron pills

Attached: 503C90C8-5EF0-496B-98F1-40620F9BB13C.jpg (235x282, 22K)

Apply as an independent so you dont need your parents info. Also if you dont work just say you dont, unemplyment is for people who were employed before but are no longer. If you work under the table that is claimed as "other" income. They might need bank statements in that case but trust me your not the only dude working under the table (or not at all) on medicaid

That’s what I did. A run a “business” haven’t paid taxes on it I gave them bank statements they said nope taxes only

Unless its not a deficiency. Vitamin deficiencies in the US are kinda rare. Honestly that blood test would reveal a lot. If you cant get insurance id find a cheap GP, get a blood test prescription ans find out whats up. Its def not lead, mold or vitamims tho lmao

Are you sure? Mold seeems like something that would cause severe fatigue...

My mom has hypothyroid?

Then just say you got limited "other" income. If the department of labour or irs had no record of your work then you legally speaking haven't worked as far as they know. What state is this?

New York. I already told them I make a few thousand a month. It sounds like they want you to submit SOMETHING and it has to be government linked or official in some way

They weren’t much help on the phone I talked to some fat black dude who just said fill it out to the best of your ability on everything

Ive had mold in my house before, only symptom was a stuffy nose after i breathed in a cloud of the shit ripping out the drywall lol. It takes a lot of mold to fuck you up, thats why concentrated black mold in ac ducts is the only one to really worry about. Still clean that mold if you can

Thyroid problem would def cause fatigue if its genetic

I mean I could have a different reaction to it. I have mold spray but idk if it will work because it will just keep leaking again

A few thousand is a lot lol, thats why they asked for documentation. Tell them you make way less than that. Also try reporting your taxes in the future, it helps with this stuff and you don't want the irs houdning you lol

ALso alcohol cures it. Black bags go away. I get energy I don’t feel sick. It’s fucking weird

Well fuck I already filled out the application

It just asks straight up number like a specific amount and then it has a list of documents you have to submit to show 3 months of income...

When i apply for medicaid i dont have any of the documents they want and i report no income. I send them a letter saying i can't provide documentation cuz im a broke boy who makes less than $800 a month, they been giving me Medicaid for 4 years now lol

I really dont want to tell them i have 0 income and then they look into it and find out I make income or the irs wants tax money and they see that i paid taxes for a large sum of money and told them i dont make any or something

The amount of money i said i make is enough to get me medicai but i really want to move out of my shit house so i plan on working a lot more and making a lot more money too

Fuck this sucks its so god damn gay

Alcohol just makes you feel good. If you have a mold allergy your sinus and nose would be irritated, eyes would be a lil itchy

You paid taxes? Why cant you get the documents? Irs should be able to fax you that

No i mean if the irs came after me for taxes it might ding off my shit with Medicaid and they see that i had an income the entire time or if i do actually start going harder and making more money i think i would have to pay taxes on it

I want to pay taxes i just legit dont know how and my fatigue makes me not wanna go out and talk to people really bad

Walk to different place.
Make compromises and learn to accept that your life will not match an ideal.
Stop bitching about it daily on the internet.
Don't blame a non existent sky daddy for the circumstances you allow yourself to wallow in.

That is literally all.

Just use turbo tax every tax season, pretty easy honestly. Also if the irs audits you youll be in trouble. If medicaid finds out they might not even take away your insurance until the next year but the irs has the power to garnish wages or jail you so I'd be more worried about them than losing free insurance lmao. Still the odds of getting audited are very low

i don't know what i'm doing here
your solutions are:
1. emeramide (don't buy from medkoo)
2. biologically active peptides (epitalon, pinealon, cerebrolysin, semax, thymalin, ovagen, etc.)
combine emeramide and peptides like these, and there's nothing you can't recover from
good luck

I thought that the irs just made you pay extra back plus fees and shit. I dont know i kept hearing mixed shit like oh you dont have to pay taxes under 10k a year no one cares about low amounts of wages and taxes oh youre gonna be in deep shit dude

At first it was just some quick cash because i wanted to get some money together to leave my shit hole and then it turned into my only hope and income

And no its not about them taking your insurance away I’m pretty sure its a felony to lie on those forms dude

Can't wait until

>I am going to be executed for being black

It definitely is a felony but if the government has no record of your income they're taking your word for it. Its true that under 10k theyll never bother you but it sounds like you're making more than that? How do you make money lol? The irs will fine you but if you cant pay the fines or owed taxes they can screw you. Also turbo tax helps protect you from audits

No its been under 10k a year but i have been thinking about making more becuase i need money so bad to get away from my shit life

I dont even know how to pay it with turbotax i would have to like fucking go to the bank print out 50 pages of bank account information and sit there and calculate every deposit and withdrawal and shit wouldnt i.....

Do banks have an information for tax information where they just tell you your total deposits and total withdrawals and shit and you can just give them that information off like 2 pages and put it into turbo tax?

Nah with turbotax you dont need each individual transaction. They mostly just need total income and where you earned it. Start keeping an excel spreadsheet of earnings for later. Also less than 10k could def be reported as little to no income, it would hardly be taxed anyway. Bank might be able to help but i doubt it

Yeah i know thats why i want to pay the taxes on it. One of the banks i use has total deposits for each month on their bank statements but the other doesnt have shit i think it just has each individual transaction on it i might try and call the bank for that shit and if i do pay taxes on it i could get health insurance and shit again

Isn’t it already too late to pay taxes for this tax year? Or really close to it?

You got til monday to file, but i wouldnt for this year because you didnt make a lot, and youd have to come up with tax money by tuesday lmao
I'd keep trying for the insurance. When they say its a felony to falsify they're not really talking about people like you who hardly have any income at all. Theyre worried about people saying they make 20k instead of 40k, or people using another identity, etc. My friend lied and said he made less than he did on the Medicaid application and they just denied him, no felony lmao

Damn its just weird because i have the potential to make a lot so i never really know if my shit is going to boost high

Either way telling the truth or lying i have to prove some income somehow i dont really want to say i make 0 and be sitting here making like 10k a year I’m really paranoid of them hitting me with a federal charge of a felony and shit or hitting me with some 10,000 dollar fine or both

Well like i said unless they have documents showing what you make they cant say otherwise. Medicaid doesn't check with bank, just irs and deprtment of labor. Keep your money in cash format when possible and avoid putting too much in bank in case of a very unlikely audit lol

Lol totally impossible it fucking sucks it has to be in the bank. I would rather pay taxes on it tho anyways

So that tax shit...if i do it and file my taxes i have to fucking be ready with cash in hand at that very moment or what? I cant just submit it find out how much it is and make payments on it? I mean i probably would have enough but when i did a turbotax thing online it said i would probably have to pay in 1000 in taxes and then get like 500 back. I dont even know how to file to get that 500 back or anything

Sorry for so many questions