Medfags of Yea Forums

Medfags of Yea Forums
What is this?
>inb4 cancer

Attached: 1F27A0E3-3250-4ACB-ABAB-0AC8C0F781ED.jpg (3264x2448, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dermatophytosis
lmgtfy.com/?q=ringworm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sorry to say this user but it looks like you have aids

Not so sure about the bumpy parts but those brown parts (assuming they're a later stage of the bumpy red anyways) should go away after a couple applications of any Head and Shoulders brand shampoo. Just spread a conservative amount on the area and sop up the excess with a towel. Do this *after* taking showers for a couple of days and try to avoid hot showers, they will only make things drier.

Could be toxic plant irritation (it's herpes) or a reaction to bug bite (really, herpes outbreaks can occur almost anwhere on the body). If you've been drinking/drugging and not sleeping well for a long time then it might be Impetigo but it doesnt normally form circles like this (herpes does).

Attached: 2018-cancer-in-iowa-slider-800x415.jpg (800x415, 21K)

Epidermal rash, due to bacterial imbedded in the subcutaneous layer of your skin. Likely from improper washing of that area mixed with dryness and sweating. Looks like your inner thigh. Possibly your calf just below your leg joint. These areas are of the most commonly missed areas in self bathing and are warmer areas of our body much like our armpits. That’s my guess.
T. Medical Lab science

Heat rash you hypochondriac faggot.

Ringworm?

Looks psoriasis alike to me.
does it itch or burn?

Hey ur not at all helpful unless u provide some explanation beyond this, like where it is and anything you might think caused it. Looks like nothing but a rash, apply some rash cream and see how it looks in a few days, maybe do a glass test

Nobody here is going to be able to positively identify your skin rash. You need to see a dermatologist. Do you have any idea how many different types of rashes there are and how similar they all look? It's crazy. See a doctor and don't trust some dickface on Yea Forums.

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-e8g

Attached: file 13.png (1200x900, 987K)

He didn’t ask just Yea Forums you faggot, he asked for medfags which is exactly who should be responding. Other anons need not to reply.

Looks like mollescum contagiosum.
Fungal rash.
Terbinafine should sort it.

>Medfags of Yea Forums
If you're saying you are not a practicing and licenced physician, with at least some expertise in dermatology, then you should NOT be posting in this thread. And like my earlier prognosis on this thread it is herp a derp that he's contracted

Attached: DrLexus.jpg (480x342, 28K)

Microbiologist here, how long has it been there? How does it feel? and where is it located?

Attached: 4ac.jpg (621x621, 77K)

Not particularly

>mollescum contagiosum
>Fungal

eczema

if you're overweight it's probably a side affect of low circulation, scaly, darkened skin is a side affect of obesity / diabetes. could also be a minor allergy I.E. Dermatitis, if it itches

Ringworm m8

looks fungal

Be fucking happy your right arm doesn’t look like this, have no clue what the fuck it is. I’m putting ringworm ointment on it but I’m sure I’m just dying

Attached: 8148B52B-C376-483F-A5D7-E8DFADDE0BAC.jpg (4032x3024, 1.29M)

If that's not Shingles I'll eat my own ass

I need to go to a doctor, same w/ op

Bro. just listen to me.

you have the herps

I got tested not too long ago and I’m all clear for anything like that but God my arm is so fucked up it’s so goddamn hot out and I can’t wear anything but longsleeve and pants to not look weird, but in reality just look dumb for wearing winter clothes in 75 degree weather

looks like ring worm, better get some anti-fungal cream user wit ur dusty ass

I have spots _exactly_ like these on my leg. Or had like 3-4 months ago, now they seem more dried up and ever weirder.

Mine are not painful at all, just itchy sometimes. Also they appear on both sides. Very likely not shingles.

I have it all on my right arm like in the picture, little spots on my left arm and maybe a couple spots on my legs sometimes. Humans are weird and disgusting

Just take a shower, disgusting fuck. I did earlier, and after a month and a half of disgusting rashes, they all went away.

Op its ringworm just go get an antifungal cream and apply until its no longer visible. pic related

Attached: ringworm.jpg (300x200, 7K)

You can't use a fucking antifungal cream to kill a ringworm

Ringworm IS a fungus, you dufus.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dermatophytosis

Herpagonasyphlaids.

I'm not a doctor but it's probably aids

Lupus

Other anons are the only ones replying.

Wrong. Anyone can edit wikipedia. Find a real source for your voodoo medicine.

lmgtfy.com/?q=ringworm

Attached: 1554703364695.jpg (625x351, 55K)

No one's clicking your spyware links here, newfag.

"In enlightened society the only true sin is willful ignorance."

I will piss on your grave after you've been killed from antifungal creams at the age of 20.

I am a board certified plastic surgeon. I have no idea what that is but I can repair it in the OR with skin grafts taken from your scrotum.

>I will piss on your grave after you've been killed from ringworm at the age of 20.

leave my ringworms alone, they're all that I have in life.

You should upgrade to Lampreys.

Psoriasis

The ringworms don't love you. You are just convenient place to live.

Could be psoriasis..!

You got the hurp

Attached: 1554545519881.jpg (782x960, 47K)

Ringworm, get you some antifungal cream and you'll be fine. Or get chemo just to be safe.

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-m0g

Attached: file 8.jpg (1024x711, 108K)