A feels thread for a quiet and lonely Friday night. How was your week, Yea Forums?

A feels thread for a quiet and lonely Friday night. How was your week, Yea Forums?

Attached: 9bca1db.jpg (700x531, 70K)

Bump

Not bad, did my fucking taxes for once.

Attached: 1521240381288.jpg (807x605, 117K)

Well, I skipped classes because i feel like shit,, like, emotional shit,, enough to discourage me from doing anything, even things i used to love doing

Attached: IMG-20180415-WA0004.jpg (640x960, 99K)

It's a women thing, get over it faggot

Drinking a lot this week. Women are sociopaths, and the last four I lived with are proof. I need to get out of the fucking cities and find a nice, quiet countryside house that I can own alone. Having roommates is nothing but trouble.

Who said it was about a woman?

i miss her, i couldn't focus a single moment since she broke contact with me, i don't know what to do, i want to be at her side, just for one more time

Attached: 1510472175556.jpg (900x300, 114K)

That's why you need to get over it!
You cant be weak maggot.

Work has been getting stressful since my company got bought out, but otherwise it was not a bad week. Had jury duty: wasn't selected but still had to sit in the courthouse from 7:30am to just before 5pm. Went to a concert last night, pretty good although the performance was not as good as I hoped it would be--the studio versions of the songs are far better. I have tomorrow off and am going to get drunk when I get off work in 2.5 hours.
I know you like sad feels in these threads but things aren't always so bad, keep your chin up and ride the highs.

who'd you see?

ayyy got a 2g return

Suck it up, rent a hoe and do your thing.
Don't fall in love with that hoe tho...

get to the gym if you haven't yet, any kind of work out makes you feel ten times better

So does drugs but we dont recommend that either dont we

i can't i got attatched to her so much that now it's impossible to me to forget her, i miss her touch, her voice, her...

... Pussy?

Attached: 1555080785290.jpg (612x612, 92K)

Seems kinda stalkerish.. there is plenty of fish in the sea. Go use your rod and fuck m.

i mean i'd recommend that to. people like to talk shit about using substances to get over shit, but going off for a bit and getting it out of your system isn't a bad thing.

no nigger, i actually loved her, not everything is sex... and cats

why doesn't she want you

I contest your claim on the grounds that everything important in life is either sex, cats, or sex with cats.

Attached: 1552755732670.jpg (1280x995, 183K)

You sure ain't no cop aren't you?
Drugs are bad when you feel depressed and down. It will take the pain away for a short period but someone who's not down to earth will abuse that feeling and get addicted.

no idea, she broke contact with me so fast that i couldn't even tie my shoes, and then she was just, gone, i tried to ask her why, then she told me she wasn't used to that kind of relationships, and well, she didn't want nothing to do with me, so yeah, i guess i will respect that decision of hers, and not ever talk to her again

Met a girl last Friday and were about to have our 3rd date tomorrow. Ive never been so excited about someone and I cant wait to cuddle with her again. Maybe I wont be alone forever

Feels good user

Attached: FB_IMG_1555113934326.jpg (631x631, 23K)

Good for you user.

Al Stewart, and God damn is he looking old. I think I was the youngest person there (22), which was great since the heckling and general noise was kept much lower than I expected. I had a cute and engaging waitress, too, which was a bonus.

Genuinely trying to improve my skill at work (linecook) but keeping fucking up everything.
Every time I feel like I did good it turns out I did horribly bad.
I've hit a brick wall again, everything I try to git gud at, I just can't.

Attached: 1499311558567.jpg (400x254, 5K)

The vast majority of people can use it as an escape for a time though, do you expect me to assume everyone is an underline addict? I'm speaking from experience. When me and my girl of 4 years broke up I went off for about a week to get it out of my system, then was fine after that.

What does that kind of realtionship mean? Did you guys have an unusual relationship?

no, she was not into people, you know? she has always been a shy person, i guess my presence strartled her, idk

You are on B, loads of selfish cunts that probably still live with their moms as their life is going great. Wouldn't recommend drugs to them.

if they're still living with their moms an ex-girlfriend is the least of their concerns. thought we were talking about adults here

A real adult would get over the girlfriend without being a faggot about it.

Correct, nigger.

forgot the 90% who comment here haven't actually been with a girl so it's easy to ignore any feelings towards women

I have forgot what it feels like

I had no real childhood, taken away by protective services because my mother was a liar. I had social workers who lied to me, lied to my siblings, and tried to destroy my father. Eventually i got a social worker who listened, and everything went back to "normal", but the damage was already done. I was a child, who was forced to grow up before he should have. I had no friends in elementary school, I had no friends in highschool, I had no friends at college, and I have no friends now. I work full time, as a supervisor. I still have no friends. I have never had a girlfriend, even though many girls have made moves on me.
The hard times for my family led most of my siblings to drugs, it caused my father to lose his drive. It turned him into a bitter man.
One christmas my father and I were at my uncles house, when I asked my father when we were going home, he asked why. My uncle then chimed in and said maybe user wants to visit his friends. My father then snapped, saying user has no friends. The entire room was silent, and this destroyed me. I was already damaged, but this completely destroyed me.
I get shit on every day at work by management because the team I was given are next to useless. Today I was nearly fired because I happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, and saw building managers doing things they should not have been doing.
I also met a girl this week, and today was going to ask her for her phone number. I didnt ask for it, and now everything has hit me like a fucking train. My life has been pain on pain on pain, with stress now piled on due to my job.
I don't know how to trust people, but I have been trying.
Today this instance of nearly being fired, on top of not asking her out, has caused me to remember some things I had managed to hide away.
I just want to love someone.

The difference is being with a girl, a hoe or with a woman. Probably the faggot got 1 of the first 2. He should get over it and stop whining. The only person hurting him is himself.

Started talking to a girl recently,she came on to me. Have been trying to make plans with her but she continually makes excuses and then sends me snaps of her out with friends. I hate getting attached so quickly but one compliment will make me feel so special. She's always on my mind, all I wanna do is show her a good time and be with her. It's really fucking me up. How do I stop being/getting so attached. How do I chad her and make her wanna come spend time with me?

Attached: 1546319927414.jpg (1280x720, 315K)

Love is for sale my friend.

A rope, a van and a bad excuse.

Same guy part 2
I always jump headfirst into relationships,all I want is someone special in my life. I'm so tired of ruining these things by rushing in and scaring them off. I'm not an ugly guy. I have an above average personality and people enjoy my prescence but fuck in any romantic situation I am a complete buffoon. I deserve happiness and love,why is it so hard to achieve.

Attached: 1546690928150.png (414x433, 168K)

This thread is gonna die anyway so i'll vent and maybe someone will see this and give me advice.
I am so caught up on this female,and everything she does seems to be hints that she likes me and wants to further this but never makes any moves to. Are her excuses legit and I'm just being a bitch? Or is she playing me?

School has been demanding, but I'm pulling through. 3 more classes to go at uni. Got an internship with week filtrating water and selling it to labs. Pretty sexually frustrated, have bitches hitting me up but wanna fuck new wenches. Might have tinder wench date next week. Cute Indian. Been fapping a good amount. My HSV2 is itchy and I hit a possum going to school today.

Attached: 1551686412097.jpg (480x480, 20K)

If you aren't hinting back or making small advances then you will lose her to inaction. If she is into you then your advances won't scare her off, but if she is not then you will probably be -1 lady friends, which is superior to being +1 teasing girls. No, I don't mean sexual advances.

I continually show interest,we talk throughout the day. But when it comes time to get off the phone and meet up she has an excuse to not come see me but then ends up snapping me while lit at some party. Idk how to get over this hump.

Honestly i feel like i should keep on fighting on in life but it kicks me downs so fucking hard it just hurts. Perhaps maybe i should just keep kicking back though? There's a gut feeling that it hurts just as much..

If you get kicked down a lot: try to take a new path instead of being scraped by the brambles and bruised by the stones of the one you currently walk. Habits are hard to break, but you won't break them soon if you don't start early.

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

Attached: image1.jpg (720x1280, 173K)

I finally got the job I wanted,it's great. Im still sad

One meltdown day at home like usual but I went to work. My fiance is my rock.

If she messages orcalls when she's lit she just wants someone to talk to who she knows will pick up the phone dumbass. Stop picking up because she doesn't want you.

its not easy but thanks user

I relate hard, Yea Forumsro.

My depression/anxiety is getting hard to push through, it's making it difficult to keep jobs because I end up mentally breaking and quitting.

I also turn 30 on the 20th so that's a whole other life crisis.

Is this...normal? I feel like the older I get the more I hear about people fucking up pretty bad because of emotional problems.

Most folk are mental midgets incapable of handling them so they end up a state

I'm sure it's different for everyone.
I'm not a complete fuck up and my life isn't in ruin or anything, but it does seem to get worse as the growing stress of "oh shit I'm getting older and it's still here" adds to it.

I also don't take any meds or talk to anyone about it so it worsening is simply my own fault.

you'd be surprised.

I don't think I'd be very surprised. Just more informed basically.

It's just a matter of getting help and not getting help

If you have mental health problems and you just live with it and do nothing about it you're going to get worse over time

I'm sure many people do not have the funds to properly deal with it over the years of therapy and medication it requires. I guess that's just the world we live.

John?

True, depends on where you're from.
But here in the states even if you're on shitty insurance like MediCal or something theres still therapists and medications covered, you just have to look on your insurance providers website/etc

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-em2

Attached: file 30.jpg (720x900, 148K)