There is nothing sweet or savory about the rotting carcass of a chicken twisted and crushed with cruelty...

There is nothing sweet or savory about the rotting carcass of a chicken twisted and crushed with cruelty. There is nothing delicious about bloodmouth carnist food. How does it feel knowing your stomach is a graveyard?

Attached: death in a bun.png (551x368, 504K)

Pretty damn tasty. I like to kill the chicken meself tho

Plants are alive too you know. And can "feel".

>your stomach is a graveyaaaaaaarrrrrrddd

Attached: tenor.gif (220x167, 187K)

I beg to differ dear op

You're autistic.

Attached: Gamer.jpg (720x960, 174K)

Damn. I guess I'll start eating rocks as well so the delicious animals in my stomach have a gravestone.

BRUTAL TRIPS

I'd like for this to be a real dethklok song.

>I'll start eating rocks
I already eat rocks!
(So do you.)

>checked
Vegans btfo again.

I'm aware of animals sacrifices and yes I do feel somewhat bad when I think of the fact that they dont exactly lead comfortable lives, but we didnt evolve to have canine teeth for nothing, we are specifically designed to eat meat and vegetation. And I dont got the cash for no 19.99 vegan sandwich every day fuck that

Attached: jojo-sc12-720x405.jpg (720x405, 75K)

I can't understand how people can consider things like McDonalds as "food", but there is nothing better than a self made Chili con carne pizza with 100% organic grinded meat.

very good ty, meat is so satisfying id never give it up
its so good i have thought about the possibility of donating my body to cannibalism so some poorfags can eat meat after i die

Forgot pic. I make vegetarian pizza too sometimes, meat is a luxury product.

Attached: DSC_0016.jpg (1920x1080, 479K)

"be right back, I'm going to go drop a graveyard."

Old but good. I have not seen the my stomach is a graveyard meme in a while.

>"sandwich" lacks bun
>filename.txt
Feels pretty great knowing I'm fueled by the suffering of others. It makes me strong.

that chicken is not processed, it's white meat.

your mom's stomach is a graveyard for my potential children.

My only regret is not having the opportunity to murder them myself.

Feels good, OP. And I delight knowing those chickens suffered for my eating enjoyment. Here's some good news, OP, Hedonism is whack and morality has nothing to do with how much suffering/happiness you cause, and even if it did, animal suffering doesn't matter because they're dumb animals and it is only by our grace as the master species that they don't suffer even more than they do. Which they should suffer because fuck animals to hell.

Attached: chicken prison.jpg (550x391, 80K)

Who the fuck talks shit about KFC?

Sounds tasty, I have one!

Attached: 1553362975034.jpg (700x644, 56K)

Good point.
OP was not ready to rock.

Attached: 1554504816529.png (600x611, 161K)

Attached: how-about-i-slap-your-shit.jpg (600x600, 60K)

fucking heretics user

I pray Saint Popeyes smite the OP and all the haters of the all father Colonel

The fuck do i care faggot

>Live on earth among other species
>They all kill each other and don't mind it
>Just as we speak some lion torn apart a zebra mother in front of her child
>Evolve to become apex species
>Evolve to be able to hunt and kill any species on this planet
>ANIMALS ARE PEOPLE TOO YOU KNOW

Why

Attached: lion.jpg (1000x670, 365K)

Did no one notice that this is just an old copy pasta bait?

Attached: 1546483689983.jpg (598x450, 118K)

I'll have the zebra ribs medium rare.

kill yourself you fucking niggerfaggot. Chicken anything is fucking godlike.

Stomach graveyard!!!! Op you just name my metal band!!! Thank you

enjoy your heart attack user
they'll probably serve chicken in the hospital tho

didn't just mean fried chicken you fucking fruit.

>pasta bait
everything here is pasta bait

Attached: Diabetes_b61d3a_2610839.jpg (380x454, 38K)

you do realize that chicken has the same amount of cholesterol as hamburger right?
even boiled chicken user

enjoy your stroke

Just shut up with this shit. It's bad to eat meat, we get it, we don't care. Let it kill us, these things take time.

Please fuck off you pretentious cock gargling cumrag. It's dipshits like you that make people hate vegetarian, vegans and anyone with a selective diet and make it even less accepted as an option in grocery stores and restaurants without being charged out the ass for low quality meat replacements. If you want to help make more people vegetarian then stop pissing everyone off, it's a fucking choice with a number of downsides that most people wont want to deal with, especially after some trite faglord yells at them about it. If you want to keep bitching that you have the moral highground then I'll start bitching and demanding of you to stop using hydrocarbon based aerosols, non-biodegradable plastics, clothes made in chinese sweatshops, clothes and furniture with dyed fabric, vegetables harvested from exploited illegal immigrants, margarines and meat substitutes made by ConAgra, produce engineered by Mansanto, and 18 inch dragon dildos made of vulcanized silicone.

Want to play this game like a fucking tool, guess what, there are a hell of alot of harmful shit you support that I can accuse you of all fucking night in the same way you do to others. No shit things people buy and consume cause problems, everything does, that doesn't give you the right to fucking gatekeep their diets. You make me want to stop being a vegetarian.

Attached: The Moon.png (573x414, 34K)

Try this brine with boneless chicken breasts:
3 cups apple juice
1 cup apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup kosher salt

Combine all ingredients in a Ziploc bag, and shake until the salt is dissolved.

Add chicken, close the bag, the brine in the refrigerator for 30 to 45 minutes.

I will.
Meanwhile, will also smash a few small animals that otherwise would be left alone, just because of you.

>will also smash a few small animals

that'll show me who's the alpha dog here

...or just eat a healthy meal and not worry about blood pressure

Attached: dinner 2.jpg (700x950, 215K)

I bought a 4 pound bag of french fries and a huge can of green chili yesterday. The whole thing is gone. My stomach isnt a graveyard. Are you proud of me OP?

>the rotting carcass of a chicken
Essentially all food (meat, vegetable or synthetic) is rotting if exposed to the outside world. When packaged properly with microorganisms killed/removed and excess atmosphere removed, that rotting process is stopped, delayed or slowed.

>twisted and crushed with cruelty.
That generally happens after it's dead, at which point it's not going to care much. It's only sentimentality that makes anyone care what happens to human bodies too.

>There is nothing delicious about bloodmouth carnist food.
Perhaps not to you. Many others disagree. "There's no accounting for taste"

> How does it feel knowing your stomach is a graveyard?
Your body is a graveyard anyway. There are bacteria and microorganisms constantly breeding and dying on and inside you, some with lifecycles measured in seconds. You yourself are slowly dying. The outer layer of your skin is already dead, and just waiting to fall off. Etc.

based
holy shit shut the fuck up. you're pic related I can hear the fat jiggling down your throat. umad cause u already have 17 attack hearts, nigger? eat a dick you old fat fuck. god. fucking boomers go fuck yourself.

Attached: a53.jpg (737x758, 74K)

We can try to be man above mankind.

But deep down we are nothing but lizards with depression.

I was a vegan for a year, a vegetarian for about 3 years. In this time I have found that our reptilian brain still finds meat to be the second most pleasurable way to consume nutrients behind sugar (which is more addictive than cocaine.)

There is no way to describe meat that makes it unappealing to our brains that crave it once we have it.

At least one of those words doesn't mean what you think it means.

Attached: 23.png (403x359, 296K)