What's your opinion on MAPs (minor attracted person) user?

What's your opinion on MAPs (minor attracted person) user?

Attached: 20190318_084045.jpg (1078x1237, 827K)

Nothing wrong with it at all.

literally the most oppressed race

I show no love for paedo thugs.

Boop da snoot

Attached: 1554552851235.gif (306x218, 1024K)

you mean nonces?

Sounds like a euphemism for pedophile.

I don't mind the fact that people are attracted to something, but their decision to willfully misrepresent themselves through intentional rebranding is unethical, cheap.

Acting in such a manner consistent with their attraction is illegal for good reason, as a complex of consent.

Lastly, it is socially healthy for we as a planet to be able to universally condemn some subgroup. This is as good a scapegoat as any other, and luckily they're harder to identify than simply by skin color.

Attached: 1331781039471.jpg (425x567, 44K)

I'm gonna expand a bit on this, because my jimmies are still slightly rustled. The rebranding isn't just unethical, it's cowardly. It inherently seeks to escape the stigma associated with the original term. Fuck that, you deserve the overhead cost.

>as a complex of consent
Bullshit.
They can consent with other minors as "clueless" as they are, or consent to fucking up their bodies permanently by having their puberties blocked & then being genitally mutilated, but somehow consenting to adult dick is too far? When the adult at least, in most cases, has genuine affection for them & an ability to guide them correctly?
How is this logical?
>it is socially healthy for we as a planet to be able to universally condemn some subgroup
Gee, let's not pick the niggers or the jews, let's pick the hebes. Makes total sense to condemn those with an aspect of natural human attraction that's always existed.
Pedos I don't get because I'm not attracted to prepubescents & never have been.

>The rebranding isn't just unethical, it's cowardly
Gee, I wonder why anyone would do that when most have such a hate on they'd sentence them to death regardless of whether they'd ever acted on their impulses or not.

Or whether their attraction was for pubescents or toddlers.

>you deserve the overhead cost
fuck off with this when you all refuse to stop branding babyfuckers and hebephiles as the exact same thing

this

Fuck off pedo-fag! Day of the rope approaches!

>Day of the rope approaches!
annnnnnny daaay now...

When you all are dead, dead, DEAD

The same was true of the fags for years, and now they call themselves queer as an acceptance. You don't escape the scorn by rebranding, you escape it by embracing.

It's also not going to fly that your ingenue lover outgrows your interest and then flames you for loving her. Fags growing old together is a touching tale that legitimizes their love. If you don't love her until her tits sag, it's not about love, it's a fetish.

1. Childhood consent is a complex, you pinned it. What you've identified are consent decisions internal to childhood or between children, not those between a congnizant adult and a child. the latter implies a disparity that can't be overcome through simple education. It's the same reason informed consent is nearly impossible with prisoners. Any idea of choice presented to them is less than a free one.

2. Yes, let's pick on the pedophiles. Pedophiles, not hebe, you coward faggot. Ya like kids, I get it, don't sell out your brothers as being worse than you. A black or a jew is indentifiable on sight, and then immediately subject to persecution. A pedo is not. They escape all scorn until they stand up in a room and say "I want to fuck a kid." Or are otherwise determined through investigation to want to do so.

Don't sell out your brethern for a degree of succor, it's unbecoming. You are both attracted to the young. What, seriously, makes them worse?

Attached: 1351207091223.jpg (450x558, 81K)

This is a troll

You lose points for not knowing this is an obvious troll

pretty much 99.999999999% of straight men are provably hebephiles anyway so it shouldn't even be a category really.

>your ingenue lover outgrows your interest and then flames you for loving her
I have an attraction to the old fashioned way. Marrying her at 13. Having her ONLY EVER BE MINE AND NEVER ANYONE ELSE'S. You HAVE to go for 11-13 to get that now.

>What, seriously, makes them worse?
The fact that prepubescents can't get off. They're not & never have been "brethren".

You're a pedo, get over yourself.

1. If your love is eternal then I am sure you can wait the grand total of 6 years, tops, to get your dick wet. This is also a one sided cry. For the gay, both parties cry out to be with each other. The is no chorus of children rising up saying they want a 28 year old's dick inside them.

Your standard of demanding virginity or an approximation of is useless, and probably unhealthy long term, but ultimately your perogative and not my problem. I'm sure your sexual attraction applies equally to nuns.

2. That is scientifically inaccurate, prepubescent individuals can achieve neurological orgasm. Prepubescent boys don't ejaculate, but they do cum. They are your brethern, because you are in the same boat.

>Your stigma brands you equally

Seeking to cut them loose, on the off chance that you can save yourself by doing so, is cowardly.

Attached: 1461198489084.jpg (550x338, 41K)

I was sexually groomed online by a pedophile when I was 12. I might be biased, but I don't like pedophiles, regardless of the label they put on themselves. If they use MAP as a way of saying that they're going to therapy to stop wanting to have sex with children, that's fine. If they're using it as a soft way of saying that they want to have sex with children, they either need therapy or kill themselves.

I don't believe you

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a foll would take anything posted here as fact.

That said, the lie is not an unbelievable one. Why would a pedophile not groom a child? And what makes them specifically unlikely to have been selected? Personally, I'm detecting low levels of troll, but it's an evolving situation.

Never seen Kinsey's age related refractory period research huh

Not a real gender.

pussy bitches. why would you want to take the fun out of lewding the lolis

You are attracted to minors? you are a gaywad and should drown yourself in nigger seamen

Poopie head.

I'm only attracted to prepubescent girls, so I am not gay, tyvm.

kek

real shit:
people who are just upfront about being pedos are fuckin scumbags but at least theyre honest scumbags
they dont jerk your dickjuice into a blender and feed it to you while sayin its milk, they tell you its jizz
they still need a baseball bat to the face but you dont gotta drill their teeth out too

people who try to be lgbthiphopopotamus but really just wanna get some of that 4yo pussy are faggots and should stick their head in a woodchipper

simple as that rly

OP made this thread expecting someone to make him feel better about wanting to fuck 12 year olds and is just continuously getting shit on. Justice is sweet.

Attached: #MG_2219.jpg (800x800, 71K)

There is nothing wrong with wanting to impregnate a 12 year old girl. Literally 100% of straight men want to do this, it is normal.

>This

Enjoy your (You)

Attached: 1341456371216.jpg (126x122, 5K)

They're (you're) pedophiles, running away from the correct terminology to hide from the history and baggage it carries

Okay, except me, so you can cut your hyperbolic shit.

Wrong?

1. Extreme riskof health hazard to the young girl.

2. Inability to function independently such that she can freely agree to trade in that independence for the purpose of what is essentially slavery to a child.

3. Psychological impressionability beyond the pale. It's not love it's conditioning.

>The count says 3! 3 wrong things! Ah ah ahhh

Seriously though, this is off the top of my head.

there's also the fact that most 12 year olds cant get pregnant bc their body hasnt done the becoming teenager shit
its like saying youre gonna put out a housefire with an ambulance
youre just factually wrong

>Okay, except me
Hence why I put the qualifier "straight men".

Easy, if they don't do shit ever let them be.
One mishap, sterilize them and throw em in jail,
Second mishap, just fucking kill em

pedophilia is bad

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-xe1

Attached: file 19.png (800x600, 433K)

why?