Be me

>be me
>be black
>see nigger this nigger that
>tfw decent human being with an education and job
Why do niggers give all black people so a bad rep? Also why is everyone so blindly racist in general?

Attached: Huey.jpg (1280x1920, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vmxRLeX61go
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>i'm not a nigger, i'm black
Dreadful

Fuck off soy

>being this retard
Dreadful

It’s the counter counter culture that is “cool” on boards like this where everyone can remain anonymous. I garuntee 99% of the people on this board are very polite and not racist at all in real life. But come here to circle jerk each other with buzzwords like “race realism, nigger, Jews, faggots, etc”.

It's just a thing here. It really just starts because of things like Blacked threads, politics, etc. Nothing wrong with your skin. You are who you are. If you're a decent white man? Cool. Decent black man? Cool. Can't help the Melanin, man.

You're cool no matter what. Don't let others tell you different.

Can't say I know what it's like to be you because I'm white, but there's a distinct difference between Niggers and black people in general. Niggers steal, curse, smoke, sag pants, donk cars, wear ghetto clothes, and act like they're better than everyone else. Niggers most of all though, are selfish.
If you dress, act, and talk like an upstanding citizen I don't know a single person that would treat you as if you aren't white.

youtu.be/vmxRLeX61go

fuck off soy

Kthnxbyefelica

Haha I fucking love the boondocks even though it's not meant for my kind.

What are you gonna do negro

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Idk whether op is larping but believing in this "distinction" and beholding yourself to white people is you making yourself a house nigga.

Uh, guy said it wasn't for "his kind". Pretty sure that means he's white or something else. You the same guy posting "fuck off soy"?

because a nigger look like another nigger

>We should behave like mindless savages that contribute nothing to society because wypipo.
Kill yourself nigger.

>I'm not black I'm OJ

Ok.

Nah, you sir, are a nigger.

Thank you for understanding

Hey OP. I gave the world a fair chance and was a respectable white guy. The world could not let go of the past and wants to wipe my people off the face of the planet. No more being polite and equality. No more men created as equals. White devil time.

Attached: 20190409_192350.jpg (2576x1177, 156K)

that's not what he said at all. he said distancing yourself from other black people isn't going to help because

Nah I'm just a white that saw this thread while looking for rekt threads and really likes the boondocks.

Hey man, no worries. Just do you.

Good luck out there. It's a hard world, but change is always happening. Try to focus on the good in life.

here's how it works.

be white. see a white person do something stupid. he gets what he deserves. everyone is glad.

be black. see a black person do something stupid. he gets what he deserves. all blacks defend him against racism.

that's the way it is and that's why it doesn't work for you

That's where huey.jpg is from, he's a character in the show

13% of population 50% of crimes. Blacks learned to play victim from the Jews. You may be a respectable fellow but there are many who are not. Many more people are aware of the BS that goes around. Make friends now.

>Why do niggers give all black people so a bad rep?
Because blacks make up 13% of the population but are responsible for approximately 50% of the violent crime. Also they're at least one standard deviation below whites in terms of IQ. Also they tend to perpetuate a system of broken families with over 50% of black children growing up without their fathers - beating out whites (30%) and hispanics (20%).

>Also why is everyone so blindly racist in general?
If you're racist you're not blind.

Attached: Richard Lynn and Tatu Vanhanen (2006). IQ and Global Inequality.png (1050x780, 79K)

Sound logic. I fortunately dont live near all that garbage that we here of on the news. That a why it's odd to see such negative stigma surrounding people of my ethnicity, when i and the people around me aren't like that.
Funny how none of those statistics apply to me.

You asked a question. I gave you an answer. We could have all just called you nigger but that would not have been productive now would it?

Jesus fucking christ I fell for this niggers bait.

You do realize we are answering your question. I even said you may be a respectable fellow. Get your head out of your black ass. I'm full convinced you are incapable of having a conversation. I was willing to try. Go back to wakanda nigger.

Kek, simple mind

I mean it's simple you're either a nigger or a respectable black man who actually makes a contribution to society. It's just that the niggers outnumber the rare respectable ones

Agreed

It's not about you though. It's about the population you belong to. In the real world people operate with limited time and resources so they make decisions based on information relative to the population instead of the individual. It's a shortcut - it can be inaccurate, but it's efficient and reduces the likelihood of encountering whatever it is you're trying to avoid while losing time and our resources in the process.

Stereo types exist for a reason. Nigs will be nigs my guy. Keep on being a respectable black man and you got nothing to worry about. Show others your worth and value as a respectable black man.

I feel racism is not blind. Like I said earlier stereo types exist for a reason. They are observations. Hope that answers the question you your self could not figure out and felt the need to ask on a Chinese basket weaving site.

Understandable