-age better
-bigger dick
-better fashion sense
-lose virginity earlier
-dominate every social circle
-knows how to fight
-probably bullied you in school

orca.cf.ac.uk/11583/

>Scientists have discovered that white people tend to choose other races when asked to rate which faces they find most attractive.
>The scientists discovered that white men prefer the facial features of Asian women while white women go for the faces of black men.
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2099449/Are-human-beings-hard-wired-different-races-attractive-Study-finds-white-people-rate-white-partners-SECOND.html

foxnews.com/story/2008/02/22/whites-genetically-weaker-than-blacks-study-finds/

>Blacks are significantly more sexually active than Whites
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/Race_Evolution_Behavior.pdf

>46% of Black males reported having at least 15 sexual partners, more than any other race.
cdc.gov/nchs/data/ad/ad384.pdf

>6. African-Americans have 8.2 percent more sex than Caucasians.
thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/07/20/sex-statistics-who-does-it-the-most.html

Xhamster female's choice, half the videos are black men fucking white boy's women:
xhamster.com/channels/new-female_choice-1.html

Attached: 1445947457599.jpg (410x546, 41K)

Are you saying I have a choice, OP?

>COMPETE?

Attached: e279e9b3b8126ae1c2ec62129c3ce0bc.png (428x458, 323K)

>Muh dick

Shut up already, Mengele

Nice shadows lol

>SNIFF IT WHITE GIRL

Attached: 1468460587569.jpg (500x489, 81K)

I'm somewhat conflicted, John. On one hand I kinda want you to livestream your suicide for all of us to laugh at. I'm not lying, that would be the event of the year. On the other hand, I honestly don't mind you spamming these bait threads. That proves you're not only still alive, but you're still pathetic and you continue to hate everyone and everything - but most of all, yourself.

Okay, the latter option wins out. Stay alive, John! You are by far, the most pathetic person in existence.

Attached: John Bettendorf.jpg (1500x1500, 519K)

so gross

Attached: Today%u2019s-25-Most-Hilarious-Memes-Ching-Chong-your-religion.jpg (828x915, 83K)

Is it worth being a walking federal crime?

I was literally just schooling these white incel pussies in another thread on the dominance of black men in fights against white men. The fucking bitch actually said some shit about blacks never beating whites in fair fights, so I just copy/pasted the list of heavyweight boxing champions since 1960 and put their race beside their name.

I hit that insecure, pig skinned, small dicked, inbred, racist ass honkey with 71 fucking examples and he turned tail and ran away like the punk ass faggot we know all crackas are when you take they keyboards away or put them face-to-face with a black man.

The black race as a whole is shit.

K but I have more money so wtf do I care about these guys.

cry harder tranny

Attached: niggersaregay.jpg (320x240, 68K)

Another weak insult by a sun ducking, mountain dew chugging honkey who lives with his mom. Do the world a favor and go call a black man a nigger to his face IRL. Just take your keyboard with you so you feel as safe as you do online.

I prefer to leave the chimpanzees alone at the zoo, no need to get them all riled up

I think the argument about blacks being superior falls apart based on two facts:

1: They were traded as slaves. If you're smarter, stronger and better you don't get subjugated, you do the subjugation.

And then when they were enslaved they never staged a single successful large scale rebellion. They were given their freedom back, they didn't take it.

2: Black families are weak as hell compared to other races, especially in the case of fathers.

If you're biologically superior, you give your offspring the best chance of survival and success, and black families flat out don't do that.

And you can't blame whites for that, because if you're better, shouldn't you be able to resist whatever magic white trickery makes Tyrone bail on his kids?

I agree, niggers will always be 3/5 of a person to me

>feel as safe as you do online
You epitomize that stereotype. Posting racist shit on here for years. You do know if you ever get properly doxxed, it will be a race for your head, right?

>lower IQ
>smells like ass
>cant swim
>cant avoid prison
>bullet magnet

Too late cracka. We already riled up and we have been since Baltimore, or haven't you noticed us knocking y'all the fuck out in the streets and going viral every other day since Trump got elected?

Go ahead and ignore us though. We like it that way. Makes it that much funnier when you finally feel the force of us.

You must have me confused with someone else. I ain't been here for years until I just checked back in last week.

But kudos to that guy who was doing all that shit. He sounds like a hero to me.

Attached: 1521005737070.jpg (400x366, 41K)

It's fucking hilarious when you pretend to be a nigger or a woman. Real sick puppy.

You'll be an actual threat the same day your dad comes back from getting that pack of cigarettes.

youre just some retard who got banned from shitposting on /pol/ and too stupid to change IP to evade bans you low IQ subhuman nigger faggot

Attached: 1554053426559.jpg (1280x799, 104K)

that vagina is ugly

Oh no don't get me wrong, I think black people are just that: people. The idea of them being superior to any other race though is laughable based on past and present.

I don't think any race is inherently better/worse, it all depends on nurture and personal choice.

>t. virgin detected

All of these genetic advantages, but still a nigger.

I’ll be renewing as white in my next life time again, thank you.