be me

> be me
> couple months ago go to berlin
> fuck prostitutes
> faster forward to now
> find bump on my sac
> looks like this
how fucked am i?

if this is what i think it is, it's going to be a very bad conversation with my wife

Attached: w.png (300x229, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/No-More-Mr-Nice-Guy/dp/0762415339/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1WZTY37P6PZGY&keywords=no more mr. nice guy&qid=1555136000&s=gateway&sprefix=no m,aps,279&sr=8-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like a mild case of Ligma, how many months ago?

It's hair follicles you fucking moron.

Attached: 1204587834329.jpg (387x505, 32K)

Who the fuck cheats on his wife. Sick fuck.

I hate people like that. Psychopaths.

I swear I see this post at least its once a week. They are normal, you appear fine. Maybe be less of a cunt though and get yourself tested anyway. for your wifes sake.

It looks like molluscum to me. Harmless. Doesn't even count as an STD. It is contagious, but is a pox and will go away on its own.

thanks bro i appreciate the joke in this trying time. it was the last week of february

This

Kys

This is not a good idea Yea Forums

1 week MAX.. im so sorry

Attached: wtf.gif (200x200, 1.89M)

I caught my brother cheating one time.

I ratted him out to his wife and she got the kids.

I support her.

My brother deserved it.

He's almost homeless now. Fucking cheater.

this is the actual one, the first pic was a google image search

Attached: w2.gif (1000x750, 452K)

Saliva is the only cure. Male saliva.

yea i used to think this. until i found myself in the life i am in. things did not use to be this way. we have been together a long time, but the last 4 years have been a living hell. 4 years is a long time

Damn you're definitely gonna have to tell your wife to get tested

LOL thats HPV

What happened? She became a man?

yep thats the conversation i am REALLY not going to enjoy. there's like no way i could keep this a secret if its real. and if it's hpv, it's permanent, i mean shes 100% going to get it eventually if i dont say anything.

You just posted the proof you're a virgin. Get a relationship for more than a month and you'll understand why guys cheat.

Medfag here.
Go to a dermatologist and get that shit frozen off asap.
Looks like MC, but it could be HPV. Both are contagious.

>calls people a virgin
>cant go longer than a month without cheating
fuckin scum

she has turned into a very mean person. she is angry all the time. she never makes time for me. we have gone on exactly 0 dates or nights out in the last year. she has no interest in me or maintaining a relationship. i've talked to her about this a bunch and it's never gotten better. she's also put on over 100 pounds in the last 4 years and i've been working out and am in the best shape i've ever been in. that only made things worse because i feel like i've done all this hard work to look good and she has ignored it and has no interest in sex becasue she doesnt like the way she looks

if this gets frozen off i can still get them forever though right? and spread this even without it there anymore?

How does it feel to be a soyed traitor cuck? Your brother shares your blood and you sold him because you smelled the chance to get a glimpse of his wife's pussy. Kys

she doesnt want to have sex because she looks bad? She has to look at your face when you fuck, you sure you're working out the right stuff? I cant think of a more degrading thing than to work out, look good and still get denied sex from a slam piggy

Never cheated myself but once I got a gf for a while I understood why people cheat. It seems like you desire everything you can't have

Need to tell her either change and start loving me or we can’t be together. Maybe once she realizes she might lose you she’ll either not care and you’ll split or she’ll start putting effort in so youll stay with her. Best of luck OP

Same medfag.
Don't bean idiot: there are like 200 different types of HPV, and most of them are completely bening and go away on their own (although it does take your immune system about a year to clear the virus off).
Freeze thay shit off. Or blast it with a laser (use a respiratory mask -fucking HPV can volatilize if ablated).

i just desired human contact. she literally will not even touch me for a week or more. like a hug is a very rare occurence. we tried to make this thing where you have to kiss each other goodbye before work or at home after work and it only lasted a few weeks. kisses are very very rare. i mentioned this above it's not a relationship, we just live in the same house

Nope. You're thinking herpes. HPV lives in the basal strata of the skin: remove the skin - no virus.

Hmmm. I've been married for 13 years ( after dating for 12 from grade 11), and everything seems awesome.

We've both gain weight here or there, but then we just get back to the gym. Started going together to support each other.

We bang 3x a week. Would be more, but 3 kids aged 7, 9, 10. All outstanding kids.

My wife and I ate best friends and soulmates. I've never even looked at another girl since I met her. We spend every waking moment together and kiss each other every morning and at night. She's beautiful.

Plus she likes drugs. So we also party lots and go to cool festivals and traveling.

You must have done something really wrong.

i've had this conversation 3 times. the "it has to get better in these ways or i'm done" talk.

how many times can you have that talk?
and have nothing happen?

i'll be honest with you guys i had zero experience with prostitutes before this, tried to be extremely safe, but i was super happy with myself after doing it. finally allowing myself after all these years of her treating me like shit, yelling at me, putting me down (literally insults), blowing up my phone. it felt to good to do something for me

it's not worth the risk if this is the result though

The "don't be an idiot" part was about you telling your wife. Don't. Fix that shit and get on with your life. Be more careful next time and be glad it wasn't herpes or hep B/C or HIV.

sounds legit, get out the grinder and star grinding

Maybe you should get rid of her. I was in a similar situation with my first gf and just couldn't break up with her because something in me told me not to. Luckily she pushed me over the line one day and I told her to fuck off. The week afterwards was the best I had in years. I felt liberated

Yeah. Mine is like this. OP is trash.

You're liquid scum.

Drink yourself.

Maybe his wife/gf is just a bitch. You know there are asshole women out there too

yea i did something wrong. i married the wrong girl. we were exactly this way until the first kid came out.

then she turned into a different person.

went from my best friend to someone who would lash out at me. she would treat me worse than her friends. she would make comments that have no purpose other than to put me down. who does that?

she was not this person before the kid. it was impossible to see coming. we have a VERY long pre-child history and were great for many, many years

My wife changed after we had kids.

We adjusted. It's just part of growing up.

ok part 1 of this: i am scheduling a doctor appointment with a dermatologist. i just found this tonight

More like, you sinned.

She treats you like that because she knows a kid binds you to her. There's this saying: rings catch girls, kids catch bois

yes

Get outta here. This is not a Jesus thread

yea so this problem gets tough becausewe have kids.

how do you walk away from someone and make a broken family? how do you make that decision for your kids? it's not as simple as just breaking it off. you need lawyers. this will be thousands of dollars over many months. it's a very difficult thing to find the motivation to do that first step and commit to it. i'll admit i'm weak here, but my thinking was the best thing for my kids was to keep the parents together and find some other way for me to be happy. i haven't been happy in a long time

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Germany_(1935–1945).svg.png (1200x720, 20K)

the most ridiculous thing about this is i had sex with a condom on and kept my underwear on. i literally stuck my dick through the front whole in my boxers to be as safe as possible

Sorry didn't know you have kids. Of course that's more complicated. In this case never admit you cheated. Your wife will probably get a divorce and take everything you own. Doesn't matter what you do but NEVER admit you cheated a judge in court will use this against you if it comes to a divorce.

Plus like 90% of kids end up royally fucked after a divorce.

Eating breakfast every second weekend in your filthy apartment. Hating your trashy new gf. Acting like assholes because they blame you.

Complicated xmas. Kids who won't behave. End up on smack in Seattle

Don't do it.

Jesus so you didnt really even fuck her, what a waste based on the consequences of hpv for the rest of your life

That's superaids. You're finished nigga

not sure how you arrived at that conclusion i "didn't fuck". i got deepthroated, all the gak gak gak and stuff, penetrated vagina, and came inside the vagine

Vasectomy is the only cure. F

OP here.

I'm thinking I should just go home, wait until my wife is asleep, and rub some of this shit up her pussy.

Then I'll hide some dirty underwear I. The couch and "discover" them and accuse her of having an affair and giving me aids.

Then I get the kids, she loses the house, and I win.

No.

This. Been a traitor on your family for such a shit is disgusting.

right....and all this with the condom on?....okay

They're normal pustules
hair follicles that are pissed off

If it were me I wouldn't say shit but I'm a piece of shit so lol

This is a good idea. You can get Walmart underwear and just sneak some poop from the toilets for the skids.

This might just work...

fordice spots?

Wow, you have get the one in a million. Maintain this, user.

you are a liar and a moron

actual op here..
god damn just read the wiki on this. so it does go away as medfag suggested. but if she has it, since we did fuck once since this trip, then she also needs to be tested until we both dont have it so we dont reinfect each other. wiki says up to 18 months. i know its crazy but knowing her, there seemed like a chance we could not fuck for the next 18 months. this means there's a good chance she'll know

if we had to talk about this i would never mention the word prostitute and just say "some girl"

Rolling for this. And Walmart poop stains as the coup de gras

Herpes

yes of course with condom on. these are whores remember? they asked if i wanted to pay more for no condom bj and i said NO

Roll

those are fordyce spots OP. its similar to pimples. just grease built up in the hair follicle.

ive had them since i was 12.

Ok, stop posing as me.

Jesus. I hate Yea Forums.

I'm hearing out to Walmart to get some skid mark framing underwear.

Gonna take this bitch for everything she's worth.

Lies. It's herpes. OP is dying.

If you wanna be OP you gotta type like OP (dont use reddit fag spacing and capitalize the first letter of each sentence)

ingrown hair follicles you stupid asshole

Hey OP, this book can be gotten for free from archive.org and other places. read the first chapter and then stop if you don't think it sounds right.

amazon.com/No-More-Mr-Nice-Guy/dp/0762415339/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1WZTY37P6PZGY&keywords=no more mr. nice guy&qid=1555136000&s=gateway&sprefix=no m,aps,279&sr=8-2

Wat?

Attached: 1552017993682.gif (322x322, 1.95M)

Well at least you aren't married, right?

If this is true leave her she needs a wake up call