This is a bully’s info from my school can you guys please scare him to teach him a lesson

This is a bully’s info from my school can you guys please scare him to teach him a lesson

Attached: 4A3A4BA5-4DA3-4111-A7E8-519EF93091FD.jpg (639x639, 41K)

Wouldn't it be hilarious if someone ordered pizza to that address wouldn't it be absolutely bonkers if someone ordered 10 large pizzas and two drinks and had them delivered there just so the guy would have to pay for them that's my kind of humour

Lol I’m from Modesto, I’ll drive by his for ya OP. He’s gotta beaner name. Does he bang Norte or Sur?

Ha I just called and told them some little bitch posted him into and all he said was i know who it is and hung up KEK

Is he bad enough to deserve doxing?

he wont be so tough after he gets molested

Global Rule #2, #4

Texted him hes someones posting his info told he knows whos doing that

Bumping cause I wanna see the world burn

gimme his school email address

NYPA. OP is a fag and probably deserves to be bullied

Look up the schools name, and you will get the address.

Sorry kid, nothing's free.
You must be 18 to post here.

I got him on FB and told him the same thing, and linked to this thread. He is well aware of who it could be. I'd love to see what happens to the snitch bitch.

Are you guys serious you used to fuck with bullys who bothered people and your encouraging this kind of shit behavior? Don't let this toxicity grow.

We live in a society where no one speaks out, This is what our race is going to look like within the next couple decades

just give link

not really. we "used to" fuck with people who were being faggots. Like Kenny Glenn, who wore ninja outfit and pretended to beat up his cat. Could care less about the cat, but the guy was being a faggot so he paid the price.

OP is the faggot here.

not your personal army FAGGOT

Too many millennial faggots on here. Good ole days people woulda fucked with bitches with no proof just cuz we are Anons. Then they got to be lazy little fucks and nypa anything fun.
Man up you faggots. Yea Forumsro needs help

Seconding this, y'all are lazy fucks who won't take any excuse to mess a guy up

fuck off faggot OP,
Yea Forums was never in the business of raiding someone for some MORALFAG crusade,
Yea Forums has always been a den of selfish degenerates,
raids happen, when all the degenerates decide it will entertain them for their own SELFISH reasons,
autistic faggots
>autistic by partial definition is someone who can't see things from the perspective of other humans
like you
can't figure that out, so you cry
>waaaa Yea Forums used to be better in the past
eat a bag of dicks you pathetic NEWFAGGOT
I hope the guy really DOES find you and fuck you up for trying to pull this coward shit

Attached: autism level.gif (500x292, 58K)

Nypa absolute degenerate faggot cuck.

Let's dox op instead

Or, you prepay for a couple pizzas and just them to him like a bro. Now that would be hilarious. Just imagine him being surprised with free pizza! Don't forget to tip the driver though.

New fag trying to be old school /b.
Kill yourself

You said please

Go fuck yourself.

I'll just ask him who the biggest faggot at school is, then harass you instead

Not gonna let this retarded thread die that easily, bump

Same, Someone get in here and figure out who this faggot OP is.

NYPA

NYPA

This is what used to happen when threads like this popped up.

559 checking in, let's go OP I gotchu

OP is gonna get his shit rocked

ITT OP's plan backfires cause newfaggotry