What would be the least painful way to kill myself?

What would be the least painful way to kill myself?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Shotgun to the head kills 99% of the time and has a 5/100 pain rating. Don’t bother putting a tarp around yourself bc it doesn’t do shit. See you in the afterlife.

bump

If you kill your self live stream it

Bump

i dont have access to guns im 18 i live in cucked california

I will if someone gives me an actual painless method

OD on paracetamol.

where do I buy it?

oh its tylenol...ya that would be painful as fuck..serious answers only please

bump

Make mustard gas.

Look it up.

That would be painful

Helium exit bag is popular these days. Also the shotgun option isn't bad. You could get a shotgun, they are less regulated than other firearms.

don't be a pussy, if you wanna die there's gonna be a little bit of pain to it, or a lot of pain to it

this, but tanks now have 80% helium and 20% air. I think you still can find one with 100% somewhere

Attached: ded.jpg (1239x795, 186K)

will the ones with 20% air not kill you?

Pure helium, bag over the head, hose from tank feeding into bottom of bag.
Fools your body into thinking it's breathable, so you won't involuntarily flip out with lungs burning like you were suffocating or drowning. Just beautiful asphyxiation.
Has to be pure helium though, not those party store balloon fill tanks. They're impure & won't work right, likely survive with brain damage.

More like a 50/50 chance of survival.

Insulin overdose. Put you to sleep with no pain

Helium escape bag, look into it.
See you on the other side dude, I've got four days left on this shithole of a rock myself. I'm fucking done with everything.

Stand next to an Atomic Bomb right when it detonates.

You said painless, not practical.

How do I find a pure helium tank?

4 days? What are you waiting for?

it will kill you, but you also will suffer because of 20% air in it

swan dive off a building and make sure you go head first. insta death. feel nothing

Attached: some-inner-orgasm.jpg (500x519, 61K)

the least painful way must be to live your life working for a charity, then die a painless death in your sleep. if you don't want your life, then might as well give some of it to others instead.

Google? Really OP are you here for advice or attention?

Get really drunk and pour water over yourself in the freezing cold. The colder and drunker you are, the less it will hurt

Whichever one you succeed at op

Attached: 1554546481282.gif (794x446, 1.68M)

You can get a shotgun at 18 unless Cali is now even more gay. Just use an exit bag, but for fucks sakes OP you're 18 stop being a dramatic little bitch.

Just hit yourself in the head with a brick or something

Kek