What happened to men

>what happened to men
Listen up faggots:
I think shame is important to some degree in society. No fat shaming? Food is delicious, why not pig out and skip the gym. Now people are getting fatter and unhealthy, getting all kinds of health problems from being obese and sedentary. No shame for sexuality? Now we got 13 year old girls running around in make-up and booty shorts or tights because it's all they see in adults. They sexualize themselves before they even mature enough to understand. It's disgusting. People don't even want to declare a gender for their newborn baby so it can decide on its own. You can't truly decide something like that until you're an adult with a fully developed brain. When a boy sees a man wearing a dress and asks to wear a dress too, you tell him no. Any sexual shit should be shamed and denied until they've grown up enough to make their own decisions through a developed mind. We live in a society where almost everything is accepted because we've become so afraid of shaming people. Biologically speaking, there are only two correct options of what a person should be. Anything else is flawed or degenerate. Some can be admired for certain qualities they may have, but they are never the perfect role model. Even when someone behaves in accordance with their gender, they can still have an flawed character in a million other ways. You raise a kid to be perfect and when they inevitably fall short it's not so bad. When you tell them there is no shame in being flawed, they're fucked up from the start and it will only get worse. And if you want proof shaming will actually cause a change in behavior towards a better life, look at how taboo smoking cigarettes has become and how the amount of dudes dying from its associated cancers has declined. All I'm saying is that people do better when they hold themselves and their children to a higher standard.

Attached: 1555124179748.jpg (730x768, 81K)

RIP carry grant, no Gary Cooper though. real strong silent types you know?

Attached: gary copper types.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

Attached: 1551883901197.jpg (700x394, 53K)

Attached: 1551884479480.jpg (460x715, 91K)

I still smoke but at least I'll die straight. YOLOfags really shot off in the mid-90s, the decade prior was almost still respectable and yes, I blame the internet for most of it. It was a pandora's box, giving every nobody a platform for their faggotry and grow like an infection.

Faggot triggered reply

Attached: 1551850547421.jpg (640x960, 64K)

Manly?

Attached: 1549585164971.png (923x879, 1.09M)

Imagine being so unmasculine and insecure that you care what other people do or how they dress
Now imagine you are both OP and a faggot.

Sage goes in all fields

Attached: 1548031301707.jpg (720x734, 41K)

Attached: 1555121697027.jpg (540x405, 34K)

This is what happened

Attached: 1549334532889.jpg (1629x1057, 276K)

Pol is what happens when pilled

Attached: 1548048541357.jpg (830x500, 268K)

Look, you're either an autistic young lanklet or a man well into his 40s.

I agree that national decay is a real thing, but your shitty hastily assembled ifunny-tier images aren't going to be changing anything in the grand scheme of things. There were faggots back then too, as well as more rapes and murders per capita. The fact is while this LGBT degeneracy and forced "Diversity is our strength" bullshit essentially framing homogeneity as not allowed diverse thought, because if you're part of a majority "white" population none of you have any unique ideas. You're still just posting these to make yourself feel better and to fuel your ego for further inaction.

Stop shitting up this board with this useless drag and try and think of something else

Attached: 1544505342811.jpg (406x654, 33K)

essentially framing homogeneity as not a population with the ability to form unique ideas*

Lel

Attached: 1542149893554.jpg (850x478, 88K)

wow OP we really LIVE in a SOCIETY

Attached: 1550129581762.jpg (929x564, 46K)

I smoke. Vaping is for faggots and will always be inferior to smoking weed or tobacco.

Post a pic of your self op.

The odd post of some fag wearing drag on the internet shouldn't represent men as a whole. Men are still men in this day and age so don't relegate them all or even most of them as these mini-skirt wearing sissies cause that's a bit of an exaggeration imo

Are you fucking retarded?
Like legit?

Not to worry OP. The backlash is coming and its going to come with a vengence

ITT boomers

Or girls cry because the fart was RIPE.

Attached: aocjvn.jpg (583x635, 104K)

That smile on the right is a fart nothing more nothing less. He's got farts.

I smoke pipe, cigars, cigarettes, joints, I vape, I use a Hookah, bongs, whatever. Honestly it doesn't matter as long as I get nicotine and I enjoy myself. I will say, however, that Hookas deliver more nicotine than things like pipes, cigars, and cigarettes, and vapes have the potential to deliver huge amounts of nicotine in a single dose.

Destroy the family unit. Documented tactics. This weird shit going on in society now is manufactured by some entity in order to control the population.

There is fucking fear in that kids face holy shit.

Imagine if people dressed the same in 1917 as they did in 1817. Get the fuck over you fucking babies.

>Documented tactics.

Attached: 1496764727547.jpg (1280x682, 101K)

absolutely true user

>I think shame is important to society.

This and fixed.

Wouldn't you want an orderly population if you were trying to control it?