If you could go back through time and were allowed to permanently change one event in your own past or human history...

If you could go back through time and were allowed to permanently change one event in your own past or human history, what would it be?

Attached: 2F9F32CB-E991-416F-802F-847249B5161F.jpg (720x405, 188K)

I would have told myself not to act like such a nigger.

I'd fuck my friends little sister. (she was legal you degenerates.)

I didn't buy a shitload of bitcoin when it was worth 5 cents. That sounds like a good thing to change.

Why didn't you?

Not end slavery.

I didn't want to weird out my friend, or ruin the friendship. Turns out we didn't stay friends anyway, and now he's dead from a heroin overdose, so it wouldn't have mattered anyway.

I would stop hitler from attacking russia.

go to england and start industrial revolution way before is was beggun bring some neat things with me cure diseases become the king of the fucking world then i will came back and we will live in a ''future'' and i will still be the king so win for me i gues

Why not just stop the jews from escaping egypt?

To be mutually madly in love with Kaliyah Gardner again.

Because that didn't actually happen.

and kill all muslims

Well, if I could take a sub and crew I’d torpedo every slave ship. Make lazy rich plantation fucks pick their own cotton. Look what it got us. Just to save some coin for a few rich guys

go back to the year 1946 and give donald trump's father a condom

Well Hitler also didn't actually do anything wrong, yet you're implying that you would change something he did.

Go back to 1945 and give Fred Trump a condom.

Kill Marx with my bare hands

Then we'd have president Hillary. Are you insane?

Stop humanity from happening so the world can live in peace for a little while longer. At least, until the dolphins got around to it.

Help Hitler win.

no,maybe republicans would of pulled their heads out of their ass and gave us a respectable republican.not an anti gun piece of shit from a democrat city

I would've stopped slavery. Not to help the african bois but to keep them out of murica

How? It's easy to have a dream. The hard part is executing.

He attacked russia and ignored Britain which lost him the war. A mistake.

OP here. I would go back to December 12th 2012, drive up to Connecticut and murder Adam Lanza before he could carry out the mass shooting at the school.

I would go to prison probably for life but that would be fine with me

Attached: 5F8CF9E7-1655-45F4-98C0-D17D24DF9DBD.jpg (534x401, 50K)

I'd go back to December 12th 2012 and kill OP before he can kill Adam Lanza. Gotta maintain the balance of time or the universe might implode.

obvious answer is to change my lottery numbers to winning numbers
if im feeling selfless then maybe prevent the birth of albert einstein

Attached: 48.jpg (392x445, 36K)

I would go back to December 11th 2012 and sleep in a hotel room that night so you wouldn’t find me

I'd go back to 1992 and tell hus mom, Nancy, that she was going to have an autismo and offer to pay for an abortion.