It's BBC storytiem! The rules are simple: If our lovely girl get impregnated by BBC or is made or orgasm by a black man...

It's BBC storytiem! The rules are simple: If our lovely girl get impregnated by BBC or is made or orgasm by a black man, she loses.

The first action choice posted is the one we go with, and when we need to test for luck, charisma, strength, etc, user posts "roll" and the last two digits of the post are the score. Good luck!

Attached: Katie1.jpg (1024x768, 151K)

Katie here is a cute, innocent HS senior. 18 years old, she has her whole life ahead of her. Summer just started, and as long as she stays out of trouble this summer, she is off to college in the fall. The alarm goes off, but Katie is still groggy. What were her summer plans again?

a) Mission trip to aid rural Africa
b) Get a waitressing job to help pay for school
c) Go to as many clubs and college parties as she can!

Katie slips on a chastity belt and throws away the key

b)

Katie knows school is going to be expensive. She needs to find a job. She would make a good waitress, she loves people, and people love her. So she takes her parents advice and drives around town, asking about openings at the restaurants. Too bad no one is hiring summer help. So she expands her search. She goes into the city. Driving around, she sees help wanted signs at three places:

a) Big Mike's truck stop. A seeding looking truck stop by the highway.
b) Devon's. There are no windows and the sign says 'girls wanted'
c) Paolo's, a Pizza delivery place.

Attached: Katie2.jpg (768x1024, 166K)

c)

'Those other two places look shady as hell' Katie tells herself. She would be better off at a pizza joint. She walks in, it looks like a regular pizza place. White tile, big oven.

"I don't need wait staff, but I do need drivers. You have your own car right? Can you deliver pizza? Its easy"

Katie doesn't have much choice. She needs to get to work.
"Sure" she says.
"Great you start tonight"

For her first nigh of delivering Pizza Kaite wears her tight spandex pants, A small T shirt that says "Paolos" and tennis shoes. She has a black thong and bra underneath.

"Okay, Kaitlynn" Paolo tells her "First run is three Pizzas. 1st is on 18th street, second is out by the university, and the third is to L and 67th

Where does she go first?
a)18th street- Thats the ghetto!
b) University- Not the one she is headed to, but its the college area
c) L and 67th, is the business district.

Attached: katie3.jpg (768x1024, 165K)

b)

C) plz c)

The university will be a good safe bet. Lets do that one first. Katie hops in the care and drives off. Before long, she is at the address. It is a giant white house with easily a dozen rooms, and three greek letters on a plaque out front Beta Beta Kappa. It must be a frat house. She gets out of the car and knocks on the door. It opens and a tall, atheletic black college boy opens the door. He is easily 6'2". He isnt wearing a shirt. Katie is taken aback. The smell of weed wafts from the house.

"Oh good, the Pizza is here. Just set it on the table." The college boy tells her. Nervously, she walks in, and realizes this must be the black frat. There are easily 12 black boys there, in various states of drunk and high. The smell of weed and beer is inescapable. Katie takes her pizza's to the kitchen and sets them down. The boys look hungry.

"Hey delivery girl, you got time for a beer with us?"

Lets give Katie an awareness check. Roll for 50!

Attached: katie4.jpg (1024x768, 185K)

roll

Roll

Rollin

11= Fail

"Sure, I have time for a beer" Katie tells the boys. They hand her a red solo cup filled with beer. She sips it. She's never had a beer before, but she figures she will be a college freshman soon, so she should get used to the taste of it.

"Cmon, sit on the couch with us, delivery girl" She sits down across from two of the boys. She feels a litter uncomfortable, a small white girl in a black frat house. The boys are looking at her expectantly as they try to make small talk.

"So, do you go to school here?" They ask
"Umm, no I start at state in the fall" She nervously responds.

C'mon Katie, think! Awareness check for 60!

Attached: Katie5.jpg (768x1024, 161K)

Rollio

Rollerini

The funny thing is I'm a huge ir cuck and can't stop laughing. Seems like all roads lead to Rome

70! Pass!

Katie looks at the drink. She never saw who poured it. 'I wonder if they spiked it' She asks herself. Suddenly even more nervous, she stammers "I...I actually need to get going guys. Thanks for the beer though" She puts it down.

"Okay no problem" the boys respond, looking disappointed. She gets up and turns towards the door.

"Wait, delivery, girl, can we get your opinion on a debate the guys in the frat have been having? It will only take a minute.

a)Help the boys settle their debate
b) Make the 18th street delivery- to the ghetto
c) Go to L and 67th, the business district .

Attached: Katie6.jpg (1024x768, 180K)

A

Did you really want a game where katie gets a regular job, has no danger, and goes to college? every game needs some conflict. I promise it's winnable.

"I guess I can help you with your debate." Katie says, eyeing the door.

"Awesome. So, the think is, there is a rumor going around that when the boys from the frat have sex with petite girls like you, that we hurt them, because our dicks are too big. Of course, we don't think they're too big, thats just a hurtful stereotype. So we want you to take a look at some of the boys cocks, and just tell, us, honestly, if you think they would hurt you."

Katie is shocked. Look at a boys penis? Hurt her? "I....I've actually never had sex before." She stammers. "Thats okay," The black boy tells her "Just give us your best guess."

This isn't what Katie signed up for at all. Roll for a passivity test 50

Attached: Katie7.jpg (1024x768, 172K)

a)

Roll

Roll

Rollerino

NAT 50

45= Fail! Katie is going along with this ridiculous thing

"Okay." She stammers "I guess I have time if it will help"

"Great!: The boy calls over two of his friends, Marcus and LaShawn. The three line up and slide down their shorts. Katie stares in awe. She has never seen a naked man before at all, and these three black frat boys each have cocks dangling between their legs that were over 7" flaccid. She stared wide eyed at their heavy brown balls. She could hardly imagine what they looked like erect. Even soft their brown veiny skin and purple cockheads looked threatening.

"I...like...I said...I...I've never had sex before...Those seem...really big"

"Well, delivery girl, they are not as big when you get up close. Go ahead and get close, they don't bite."

Katie wasn't so sure about this. Roll a reluctance test for poor Katie! 40

Attached: katie8.jpg (1024x768, 181K)

Roll

Oh no! C’mon Katie!

Roll

67! Pass
"I..I really should be going guys I think I couldn't have sex with anything that big!"

The boys seemed disappointed as the terrified young delivery girl backed toward the door and quickly scampered out.

One of the three deliveries done! Where to next?

a)18th street- Thats the ghetto!
b) L and 67th, is the business district.

Attached: Katie9.jpg (1024x768, 155K)

Katie go to B

B

B

I’m not sure I’m really rooting for Katie here tbh

I DECLARE SPIDERMAN THREAD!

Attached: yelling spidy thread start.png (480x360, 127K)

A

Big same

Katie is my GF’s name... it’s personal lol

What up jiggle-fucks!

Attached: bonjour faggot thread start response.jpg (435x327, 42K)

You all are posting in the WRONG thread!

Attached: faggot police.jpg (500x356, 154K)

Then Katie realized that she was just in the deluded imagination of a 300 pound, basement-dwelling neckbeard who pisses in bottles and hasn’t showered in two months. She laughed at the thought of the sad beta virgin in his moms basement trying to type and fap his 3” nub under his belly rolls. She hoped that when he died that a window was cracked so that someone could smell his decomposing corpse. She then rode the cock of her alpha boyfriend. The end.

Attached: fuck you im spidy.jpg (677x473, 53K)

Fuck knuckle barf waddle!

Attached: get out thread start.jpg (685x550, 198K)

Seems like op has fucked off spidey, your services may not be needed

'The next closest stop is the business district' Katie tells herself. She drives her way down there hopeing that whoever is there won't be made that she lingered at the frat house, and smells like weed.

She pulls up to a fairly nondescript bar, and gets out of the car, pizzas in hand. She makes it to the door, before an older woman comes out to greet her.

"Oh, you are so late! The guests are very upset! You need to be upstairs right now" Katie trys to stammer out an apology, but she is shuffled up the stairs, and the woman points to a door, leading to a private backroom. "Okay, the men are in there"

Katie opens the door and looks out to see a dozen black men, all drunk, and rowdy. They are pretty clearly having a bachelor party.

"The girl's here!" they yell "She brought pizza!"

Katie sets the pizza down on a table. "Take your clothes off!" One yells "Yea, Take them off"

Katie tries to ignore them "I'll give you 100 to show us your boobs".

They must think she is a stripper they hired! She should explain she is just a pizza girl. But 100 dollars is what she makes in an entire shift.

a) Explain I am not a stripper
b) I am not a stripper, but what is the harm in showing a little skin?
c) Negotiate for more.

Attached: katie10.jpg (1024x768, 180K)

Okay stories take time, have patience!

c)
If Katie's gonna get fucked, they better earn it

B

Attached: spidy still smells it.jpg (1200x887, 103K)

A

d) OP hangs himself and live-streams it.

Maybe it was the contact high from the weed earlier, or the fact that 100 dollars was a ton of money to her, but Katie realized she could make a lot of money here.

"Okay, I will show my boobs, but only for 1000!"

The men seemed frustrated. "We already paid you!" They heckled "You paid for the pizza. 29.99 plus tax. Tits are extra"

Katie didn't know where side of her was coming from, but 1000 would make anyone bolder.

Roll for luck!
67-99 The men all throw in 100 to see katies teen tits
34-66 The men decide they want more for their thousand than just a glimpse of white girl boobs
0-33 The men paid for a wild stripper, and Katie is going to be a wild stripper.

Attached: Katie11.jpg (768x1024, 175K)

What's with all the gangbang settups? Can't she just get 1 on 1 mating pressed by a black guy?

roll

Roll...

Roll

R

Kill yourself faggot

Kill yourself faggot.

07= Fail. Those guys paid for a wild stripper that does it all, and that's what they are going to get

Katie watched the faces of the men as they debated her offer. She realized that their murmurs started to sound angrier. She decided it was time to go to the last stop on her delivery run. She turned toward the door.

But before she could reach the handle, a thick hand grabber her wrist. She looked up and saw a tall, heavy black guy, in his fourties, with a protruding gut and wide shoulders. "Now look here little girl. We paid good money for the best stripper in the city. I spent a good chunk of change for a stripper that will do anything and everything to put on a show. And I am going to make sure her gets it.

Katie looked up at him, terrified "I...I'm just a pizza girl! I'm not the stripper!" The man looked even angrier. "I don't want you lying to me, girl" Now stand in front of those boys, and get to work.

Uh oh Katie.

Roll for compliance. 70!

Attached: Katie12.jpg (1024x768, 136K)

Roll

Roll

53= fail!

"No! I am not a stripper! I am not going to take my clothes off!" Katie yelled. Now of the black man seemed furious

"You strippers are all alike. Racists. See a room full of black men and decide you don't want to perform. Well, we are getting out show.

The man grabs Katie and throws her onto a table in the center of the room. He takes off his shirt, undershirt and tie and uses them to tie Katies arms to the edges of the table.

"Now lets see what our little stripper has underneath those clothes of hers!"

Katie is now in combat. Because this man is so much bigger than Katie, he gets a plus 3 modifier to his strength stat. Roll for strength and cock size!

Attached: katie13.jpg (768x1024, 185K)

Roll!

roll

roll!

Roll

Attached: batman hmmm gif.gif (500x345, 408K)

dfgdgfgfgfg

Attached: SKELY GETTING JIGGY WITH THE NIGGY.gif (200x200, 10K)

96, oh fuck
9= a cock rating of 9. He is packing a monster that will tame Katie quickly
6+3= 9 this means Katie will need excellent rolls to fight him off.

The men at the surrounding tables cheer as the older man, now shirtless, gropes katies boobs through her shirt. "Get off me!" She yells, but the cheering men drowns her out. The man pulls out a small knife and reaches down to begin to cut off katie's shirt.

a) Kick for his head, a knockout will end combat immediately (99)
b) kick at the knife, will buy katie a free attack if she succeeds (65)
c) kick at his stomach, (90)

Attached: katie14.jpg (768x1024, 157K)

You are ALL retards.

Attached: Scientific Oddity.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

b

B it is! Roll for 65!

C

roll

At this point OP was completely immersed in his delusion. He didn’t hear the police breaking down the door to detain him for immediate hospitalization.

Roll

No u

Rolling for C

Yeet skeet

Attached: Salted Poopy Pepsi.jpg (534x600, 20K)

Attached: 1555031662608.gif (320x180, 1.04M)

This is now a Ferengi thread! all non-Ferengi will be charged to view, post, or leave.

Attached: nagus.jpg (196x280, 14K)

89! Success!

Katie swings her legs, knocking the knife out of the man's hands.

"Fucking stripper bitch!" He yells as he bends over to pick up the knife.

Katie has a free move
a) knockout kick (99)
b) gut kick (90)
c) get a hand loose from the table (75)

Attached: katie15.jpg (768x1024, 164K)

C

B

looks like she might get out

Roll for C! 75

Why does bunsen have glasses but no eyes? That always bothered me.

Rolling fo c

nice roll

Attached: black tranny.jpg (472x704, 86K)

76 Win

Holy Shit.
Katie wiggles one of her hands out of the binds. Immediately, she goes to work on her other bind, rolling over as the man finds his knife.

Roll for a luck test! Can Katie get the last bind undone before the black man catches her? (50)

Attached: katie17.jpg (900x675, 182K)

Roll

Roll

We've had some good rolls, nice work

Pedo Roll

59! Katie undoes the bind in the nick of time! She rolls off the table, as the heavyset man gropes for her, but the nimble girl slips past his grip and out the door!

She sprints back to the car, panting with exhaustion. Just one more stop and this night is over.

Its off to 18th street, the bad part of town.

Katie drives through the streets, which are nearly deserted. Saving the ghetto for last was not a good call. She finds the house, but needs to look for a spot to part her car. She eventually finds one near a trash strewn ally.

Roll an awareness test for our heroine! (50)

Attached: katie19.jpg (1024x768, 139K)

it went from katie15 to katie17. what happened to katie16

Roll for heroin(e)

Roll

do you have a history of traumatic brain injury?

youre a fuckin cuck fggot

51! Pass

Katie notices a homeless drug addict shambling towards her. She has had enough of this bull shit for one night, she locks the car door and jogs down the road. She just wants to give this pizza, and get home.

She comes up to the house, it looks abandoned, save for a small light emanating from inside. She can hear bad rap music coming from within. She knocks on the door, and it creaks open. On the other side is a black youth of maybe 19, wearing a red bandana.
"Oh shit pizza's here!" He says. "Cmon in girl"
Katie walks in to see that the house is just a lone electric bulb over a table, where the thug is measuring a white powdery substance on a scale. Katie also sees a gun resting on the table.

"You know what that is?" He asks

Roll a luck test for katie (70)

Attached: katie16.jpg (1024x768, 113K)

Rolling for luck

roll

Roll

Roll

Lmaoooo

33 Fail

"Its drugs" Katie says, obviously. The thug looks at her. "I can't let narcs into my stash house. You're cool, right?" He asks katie. She nods "I won't tell anyone"

The thug looks at her "Prove it. Do a line with me right now" Katie looks mortifed, but then she looks at the gun on the table.

a)Do a line
b) Refuse but promise you won't tell anyone.

Attached: Katie20.jpg (1024x768, 178K)

A

Dammit Katie we raised you better than this

why is everyone black

atlanta

Katie decides that if doing a line will get her out her, then that is what she has to do.

The thug, who tells her his name is Lil Cripy, or Crip, for short, prepares two lines of white powder for katie and him. They roll up dollar bills, and katie nervously snorts it up.

She waits a few minutes, then says to Crip "Well, I dont feel it yet, so I am going to get going. " She tries to stand up, but the world is spinning, and she feels so tired. Maybe she just needs to lay down for a minute. Katie is out at the table.

Cripy meanwhile laughs to himself. She should have realized I gave her cocaine laced with heroine. White girls are so dumb. He drags Katie's unconscious body onto the floor. and looks it up and down. 'She is fine as fuck' he thinks.

Katie is sedated! Each turn it will become easier to come out of sedation! Roll a 95 to get out!

Attached: katie 21.jpg (768x1024, 137K)

Ah, shit. Roll.

well this ain't working

roll

roll

Roll for getting out

roll

32 Fail!

Katie has a dream where she is frozen in a block of ice and can't move to escape.

Crip looks at the white girl on his floor. She really does have a banging body. He reaches down and pulls off her shirt and tights, revealing her black bra, and black thong panties. Her petite body is extremely hot, even though she has no tits or ass.

Katie is now in combat! Roll for Crip's strength and cock! The second roll will be for Katie to wake up! 85!

Attached: katie22.jpg (1024x768, 106K)

Rolling strength and cock

roll

rolling

Roll

Roll 1

Roll to wake up

His cock is a 6, a little above average, Katie can get fucked for a little while before orgasm

His strength is a 4, but katie needs to wake up to fight!

70! Katie remains sedated!

Crip can't resist the allure of her pale white skin, and slowly he unhooks her bra. He stares at her pink little nipples, hard in the cool air. He slides off her panties, and is amazed at her tiny, clean shaven pussy. It is so pink and perfect. He just has to have it. He starts to undress.

Katie meanwhile, dreams that she is on a mountain top, feeling the wind blow snow across her body. She feels stiff and frozen.

Roll a 75 to wake up Katie! Dont let her down!

Attached: katie23.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

Rollin

Roll

38! Fail!
Katie remains sedated

Crip stands there, naked over her body, and realizes her has never tasted white girl pussy before. Curious, he settles himself on top of her, in a 69 position. He can even feel her hot break on his taint and balls, and his cock gets erect from katie's breath. He reaches his fingers down and explores Katie's virgin pink folds. He pulls them apart slightly, a begins to lick. She tastes tangy and sweet. Rich white girl pussy tastes as good as they look, he concludes.

Katie is now having her pussy stimulated! If her orgasm level reaches 100, she is conquered! Also, the orgasm level counts against her combat rolls

Orgasm level 10%

Roll a 65 to wake up katie!

Attached: katie24.jpg (1024x768, 160K)

Roll

R o l l

Roll

Orgasm roll

85! Win

Katie groggily opens her eyes. What they hell happened? Is she naked? Who is on top of her? What is that slimy feeling near her pussy? Oh my god, she realizes she is naked, Crip is on top of her, eating her pussy, with his black ass hole and balls in her face.

"Get off me you pervert!" She yells. Crip lifts his head up from her pussy and looks back at her.

Katie can

a) attempt to knee him in the head, will instantly defeat him (99)
b) Try to buck her hips the roll him off of her (40)
c) Grab and twist his balls, free move, will reduce orgasm counter (75)

Orgasm level 25%

Attached: katie25.jpg (768x1024, 167K)

C

c

Roll

B

Roll for C (75)

A

Roll

rolling for c

Roll

No Katie!! Roll~

35! Fail!
Katie attempts to reach her hand out and grab at his balls, but instead Crip grabs her hand and leans back. " You know what you white bitch, You can lick my black ass"

Katie watches in horror as the thug reaches back, grabs a fist full of her hair and buries her pretty face in his ass hole. She is almost overcome with disgust. She never would willing give a rimjob to anyone, let alone a disgusting violent thug. Yet now her lips were being smothered by Crips ass. She couldn't breath unless she wanted to start rimming him. To make matters worse, Crip began to finger her pussy.

Katie is now being choked! If choke reaches 100, she passes out and cannot resist. Choke modifies combat rolls like orgasm

a) Attempt a knockout with her knee (99)
b) Lick his ass, in order to breath (eliminates choke status)
c)Attempt to peel off his hand from her head (40)

Orgasm:35%
Choke: 5%

Attached: katie 26.jpg (768x1024, 183K)

This thread needs to be archived....

B

b

Roll

Roll

Katie realizes that she has to breath, even if it means eating ass like a slut. And so she opens her mouth and runs her pink innocent tongue all along Crip's asshole. It is every once as disgusting as she imagined, and Crip continues to finger her pussy relentlessly. She hears the black thug moan "That's it you white slut, eat my ass!" Crip is loving every second of it, and Katie is forced to admit that it gets les disgusting the more he fingers her. She feels her pussy ache, and her resistance start to fade. Before long, Crip realizes he is overwhelmed with the need to fuck this petite 18 year old white girl, and he turns around, his hand still on her hair. He starts to settle between Katie's legs.

Katie needs a miracle now

Orgasm level at 50%

Choke status: Removed

a) knockout (99)
b) Plead (00)
c) attempt to remove his hand from her hair (40)

Attached: katie27.jpg (768x1024, 183K)

c

Roll for C!

>41
Let's go Katie!

The suspense is killing me

25- 50% orgasm modifier= 0

Katie feebly attempts to get the hand off of her hair, but it is useless. She watches in horror as the black thug positions his throbbing cockhead at her entrance. He pink pussy and lilly white skin is in start contrast to the veiny monstrosity about to claim her virginity. Katie never imagined that her first time would be like this, drugged, on the floor of a disgusting trap house, being raped by an inner city thug. Was this really it?

Katie attempted to plead with him "Please don't, I'm a virgin! You can't It can't be like this! Not my first time!" The black boy just laughed "You ate ass like a pro girl, time to turn you into the slut you are!"

"At least use a condom! Please! I'm not on birth control!" The boy just laughed "Damn, everybody gonna know how good muh dick is when they find out I got a rich white girl baby momma"

Katie felt the cock press agains her glistening lips, and slowly they betrayed her, parting way as inch after inch of black cock slipped into her pussy, tore through her hymen, and buried itself deep inside her. She moaned in pain shame and pleasure as she felt herself being stretched out by the man's thick cock. The thug began to thrust into her, and he folded katies legs up, putting he in a mating press, jackhammering her into the floor

Katie has few options
a) knockout (99)
b)Buck her hips to get him out of her pussy (00)
c) Give in (Guarantees defeat, but allows Katie to orgasm when she is impregnated.)

Attached: katie29.jpg (768x1024, 196K)

Katie Orgasm level= 70%

C

I need one more vote to confirm Katie is giving in and becoming a breeding slave to Crip's black cock .

C

B

where are these photos from? album link?

Dammit. There goes Katie, I guess. You know the goal was to avoid this?

The black thug hammered away at Katie's pussy, and she realized that resisting was a waste of time. She had escaped the frat boys, the bachelor party, and was nearly home free from the last task, but Ultimately, the black drug dealer managed to defeat her. He hammered away at her fertile pussy with abandon. Spread her legs wide, to allow his cock deeper access to her womb. She felt her rapist quicken his pace, before her cried out and buried his black cock deep inside her 18 year old pussy. Katie felt as hot ropes of thick black cum coated her insides. The sensation drove her over the edge, and her experienced the an earth shattering orgasm that left every part of her body quivering. She good feel as her vaginal muscles contracted, drawing her rapists sperm deep into her fertile womb, her body betrayed her by ensuring this unwanted attacker fathered her child.

As the thug's cock finished inside her, and he slowly withdrew katie could only lay on the floor, still groggy from the drugs, the orgasm, and the humiliation. She was totally defeated, and accepted that her silly dreams of college were nothing compared to the power of becoming enslaved to black cock

Orgasm level: 100%

Epilogue; Katie never went back to the Pizza shop, instead, she was collared and enslaved by Crip, who fucked her for months before she started to show. Then her began to prostitute her out to his other drug dealing friends> Katie would go on to bear 6 children, three from Crip, and the rest from his friends. The end

Attached: Katie Defeat.jpg (1024x768, 173K)

Good for Katie, living out her destiny. Good story OP. Thanks!

I just re read that. Man, I need to edit this shit before I post it. Fuck

MOAR

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-d6k

Attached: file 13.png (1200x900, 987K)