Nightly faded thread, part 4

Nightly faded thread, part 4.

Not a heavy night of use for me tonight. 40mgs of Oxycodone and that's it. I picked up a 40 of 'Miller High Life' at the gas station on the way back from my drug deal earlier today ($600 profit, not my best, but still pretty damn good for literally 15 mins of "work"), but IDK if I'm going to crack it or not. I'll let you guys decide that for me. If you want me to get even more faded I'm sure it'll help, but if not I can always save it for another night, like tomorrow.

What are my fellow b/ros up to tonight? Are you drinking? Smoking? Snorting? Pull up a chair and let's have another great multi-hour conversation on life, death, health, romance, depression, and the human condition.

Also - I'm gonna need my b/ro from Texas ("Tex") who gave me a discord link last night to shoot me that shit again tonight. I copied it last night but I was way too fucking faded on 12mgs of gabbies and I have no idea why it's not in my bookmarked pages anymore.

Sorry, man. Meant to drop in on you on discord earlier today and see how you were doing and what was up, but I'm a total fucking spaz on gabapentin a lot of the times. It makes me have the memory of an 82 year old Alzheimer's patient.

Let's do this.

Attached: PERC10.jpg (300x225, 25K)

40mg of methadone just started maintenance because im trying not to relapse off fent, I've been high all day cuz no tolerance

Also, where is my NY dad b/ro from the other night? I know this place mostly sucks dick nowadays, but I'm doing my best here and we need more anons like him and all the others who've dropped in on my faded threads the past few nights.

I feel like we've created a really good, chill environment here in these threads so far, and I hope you guys become at least semi-regulars again to chill and drop knowledge on the newbs and guide them away from a life of mediocre faggotry.

Red kratom and Skywalker OG. Why don't you do heroin op?

That sounds like good news on both fronts to me, man. I've never been on maintenance. I've cold-turkey'd oxycodone, oxycontin, and morphine once each time because I was a stubborn fuck, but maintenance would've been the smarter route. Too many people misunderstand what things like methadone and suboxone are actually for. Ignorant fucks with no knowledge of their medical application or method of delivery always mouth off about how you're "just replacing one addiction with another" but it's nowhere near that fucking simple. Quitting a serious chemical dependence is a major goddamn challenge. If it weren't we wouldn't have an opioid crisis in this country right now, and medicine like methadone and subs are lifesavers for people fighting that battle. It allows them to feel normal again and guarantees they can't get high on their drug of choice.

Quitting is as much mental as it is physical too, and sometimes you're just not in the right place in life at the time to straight up cold turkey some shit or even taper it. Maybe you just lsot somebody super close or got a shit medical diagnosis but still wanna quit. Methadone and suboxone allows you to put your addiction on pause so to speak, so you can recover from the tragic event, get your mind healthy again, and give it a go when you're ready. In the mean time it keeps you from getting high on the fent or oxy like you DEFINITELY would during some traumatic life event.

I applaud you taking a step in the right direction. These are drug and alcohol threads I make, but I don't glorify addiction at all. It's hellish. I'm all about responsible use and minimizing risk, that's why I'll answer anybody's questions on any drug they ask about.

Welcome to the party. Stick around for the night with us.

Too bad OP is a fucking fraud

Because I've already been heavily addicted to oxycodone, oxycontin, and morphine. Those were hellish enough for me. I'm not looking to up the ante. I've cleaned up my act a lot but I still abuse a lot of drugs as a band-aid to put over my chronic clinical depression, PTSD, anxiety, and overall shit health (cancer twice, I'm 28) - I've got a lot of major fucking issues for somebody my age. I've seen and experienced more than any of my peers to the point of being completely incapable of relating to them at all.

But I use, or abuse, as responsibly as I possibly can now. I essentially look at them as tools of escape for moments in my life when I most need the escape, and I never stay on using one drug too long now. I rotate them out weekly so while I'm using one, my tolerance for the one I last used is going down. I cycle about 8 different types of drugs in my schedule, so I minimize my risk of becoming hooked on any one particular substance again fairly well that way.

2/10 bait. If you're looking for somebody to get a rise out of you came to the wrong place.

You're right this whole thread is a bait because OP is a fucking fraud. Oh I'm a incel drug dealer who buys drugs on the side to sound cool or something. Piss off.

Taking fatty rips of some strawberry cough and skywalker OG I grew last fall. Feelsgoodman

OP again. As for me and what's changed since last night, I've made the decision to actually start doing something about my clinical depression. I'm going to try anti-depressants again, but on the down-low for the time being. My brother got prescribed a bunch of Wellbutrin like 3 months ago and he's not using it, so I got him to give me his bottle today. It's got 2 refills on it and I started taking them today.

I don't have a lot of hope that it's going to fix me given how much traumatic shit I've witnessed and experienced, plus the fact that I've been a clinical case of severe depression for the last 13 years, but I do have hope that I'll get SOMETHING out of it. I'm not looking for a miracle, I'd just like to be able to at least maybe feel some feelings every now and then. Be able to laugh again or, if I'm really lucky, maybe rekindle some of my lost loves in past interests like making music, editing video, or painting/drawing. That would be so incredible. I've given up any hope of ever rekindling those interests ever again.

I'm not gonna tell my doc I'm on anti-depressants I got from my brother. She'd flip shit. It's a great thing it's Wellbutrin too because that's the only anti-depressant out there that's not known to cause erectile dysfunction. Besides being incapable of opening up verbally about my trauma in person, my biggest hang up about anti-depressants has always been the noodle dick that comes with them. The way I look at it I've been depressed severely enough and long enough as it is, and fucking my gf is one of the few pleasures I actually have left. So IDK how the fuck going on pills that would kill off that are supposed to make me feel better. If anything it'd make me want to rope even more, y'know?

>I'm a incel

Kek. Wrong. But that's the last reply your dipshit bait is getting out of me. I feel way too good right now to be wasting finger strokes on some bitter faggot like you. Kick rocks.

Meant to add to this but I fucking spaced : Anybody here got any experience on Wellbutrin? If so I'd love some firsthand input on how it did or didn't work for you. Good or bad, you don't have to sugarcoat the shit. I can take it.

Oh he mad. He also a liar. Gay boy

your totally right man plus im not risking my life on the daily doing bags of fent with an unknown ammount

That's what you get for claiming bullshit you little thot. Only a idiot would believe you.

>Also be aware that Wellbutrin can cause false-positive urine tests for amphetamines.

Well, fuck. I haven't been drug tested for my scripts in a while, though. I think I'm in the clear on that at least for a while, but that will be a goddamn interesting conversation if I end up getting a surprise test and they think I pissed hot for amphetamines. It's in the contract I signed with my pain management doctor that I'm out the door if I piss hot for any drugs I'm not prescribed.

Hopefully it never happens. If it does, I think I can convince her that it's the Wellbutrin. We have a really amazing relationship for doctor/patient, as I've nearly died twice under her watch now but she also saved me twice, so it's a lot deeper than your standard relationship with a PCP or something.

I don't fuck with amphetamines at all. I tried meth once, that was enough. It wasn't a bad trip per se, and definitely nowhere near what the DEA makes it out to be (your teeth fall out real fast, you age like 10 years in a year, etc...) but I was way too fidgety and agitated for my liking. When it comes to drugs I'm definitely much more of a downer guy than an upper one.

IDK if I'm allowed to drink booze on Wellbutrin or not, but I literally just took my first one this morning so I think I should be good.

Fent and carfent contamination and mixing is such a huge problem nowadays. That's the real cause of the opioid crisis. The faggots on the news get it completely wrong and have their pitchforks out for things like percocet, but you rarely ever fucking hear of somebody accidentally OD'ing on a legitimate prescription drug. Because with prescriptions you know exactly what you're fucking with - the amount, the quality, the potency, all that jazz. So if you wanna OD and kill yourself on osycodone, hydrocodone, or oxycontin then you have to do that shit intentionally.

The real problem in this whole mess are shitty dealers who don't have access to real pharmaceuticals anymore but don't wanna take the profit loss, so they're pressing garbage ass pills mixed with fent and carfent and passing them off to people as legit prescriptions.

I fucking hate dealers like that and I never associate with them. I don't associate with many people in the drug world, TBH. I'm thankful for my connections. I got 5 people. All very loyal people I've known for the last 5 years, all middle class, all have their own connections to other people and we only deal in legitimate pharmaceuticals. Most of our customers are bored, middle-aged housewives and burnt out, middle aged fathers and businessmen. The occasional college kid too.

But I couldn't fucking live with myself if I sold somebody some pressed garbage and hurt them.

Shit, man. Sorry I missed your post at first. I'm known to be a verbose motherfucker at times, so sometimes I get so in to a conversation either online or IRL that I just miss something somebody else said. No disrespect meant.

Welcome aboard. Happy to have you and even happier to hear you're feeling good with the rest of us tonight. Are you in the U.S.? I really hope we're on the cusp of national legalization of weed. I can't fuck with it really due to PTSD and the paranoia is usually gives me, but I really want it legalized for all of you out there having to risk your freedom and smoke the shit in secret. Hell, it's not even like it IS a secret anymore - A huge percentage of our population uses it regularly and it's absurd that we're still locking people up for 10, 15, 20 years for possession.

Do you live in a legal state if you live in the U.S.?

Where the fuck you at, Tex?

I need that discord link again FFS.

Methadone, Evan Williams, Miller High Life, a little herb, and I've got whippet I've been sitting on I think I'm about to do. Watchin' pic related. What are you fags doing on this nice Friday? Jack shit here. Takin' it easy cuz tomorrow, it's my birthday, and I'm gonna have me some fun

Attached: Confus Tim.gif (147x162, 517K)

No experience with methadone as previously stated. You kicking off the opiates/opioids too? Evan WIlliams is pretty fucking nice. I'm also on that High Life right now. Nothing major, just a single 40. I'm more of an IPA and Stout guy (Sierra Nevada, Stone Brewing Co. - You could call me a craft beer faggot, it's at least slightly true), but I've never lost my love for MHL. It was one of the first beers I ever fucked with and definitely the first that was smooth enough for 16 year old me and my intolerant stomach to hold down. Plus it's the most underrated, unsung hero in the beer game in the 40oz variety. IDK what prices are like where you're at, but I'm deep in the southwest east coast and they're $2 a pop here. Sometimes $2 and some change. I spent so many nights downing 40 after 40 of it throughout my 20s.

Weed is also off the table for me. PTSD and anxiety make it a gamble each and every time. I either chill and laugh and it's great, or I get too introspective and start examining every bad decision I ever made in my life and every person's feelings I hurt and just feeling like a total shitbag, which I already feel enough of with the depression and health problems and whatnot.

I've never done whippets but I've also been curious. What's it like? I remember watching that Steve-O documentary years back and that crazy motherfucker was banging the hell out of them and trashing his apartment.

Been a very chill day for me. Got my monthly oxy script, moved half, made a quick $600, ordered pizza, popped 4, stopped off to get a 40, almost broke my fucking neck in the gas station because the floor was freshly mopped and still wet, got flirted with a little by the cashier chick for the first time I've been flirted with by a girl in well over 3 years, so that felt pretty good. I'm taken though and have been for the past 7 years, so that's a no go. Just nice to know that if things ever went to shit with the gf I could still be okay on the dating scene.

My post was too long because I'm a faggot like that, but also - Happy advanced birthday for tomorrow. How old are you turning and what are your plans?

If all those cunts from the previous 3 nights worth of faded threads ran off and got lives and are out having fun on a Friday night that's just fucking gay.

Dodging that 404 like Neo in 'The Matrix.'

Hope all the drunks come stumbling in soon after their nights out.