Hey Yea Forums, I need some help. I'm a senior in high school, younger than most in my class at 17...

Hey Yea Forums, I need some help. I'm a senior in high school, younger than most in my class at 17, and i've been pretty much bullied all my life, but now I'm really not feeling it. I've got a class with this kid named Christian whose been bullying me all year but today went too far, as he took my wallet and took my credit card information with his camera and I just sat back and watched it because I was too afraid to do anything. I didn't tell anyone because I was too afraid word would get back to him and he would beat me up for real, but now I'm fucking sick of it and I need your guyses help to get my shit back and fuck this kids life up. I hate this kid. He's taken advantage of me all year, and I'm sure most of you can sympathize with what I'm saying, so whatever information you need I can hopefully provide. I don't know where he lives though or what his social media is, (my parents don't let me have internet access at home.)

As of now my debit card is locked and I will be calling my bank and I hope to talk to the SROs on monday, even thought I should have done it immediatly.

Attached: hoodie.jpg (212x238, 11K)

Shot him, at this point in america no one cares, at least you will die with some decency

No gun. Not a murderer. Still have a future ahead of me, even if it is community college. Plus he's a minority and I'm not

Simple. Call the police, tell them he stole your credit card. Or ask/pay someone to beat the shit out of him.

I don't think the police would be super into me telling them i let a kid take pictures of my credit card. Pictures he may have just deleted anyways. Then he'll beat me up

You need to learn to not care, of course when somebody steals your bank card you should care, take some martial arts or something learn to kick some ass, you'll get some respect if you beat some cocksuckers up. And if you get your ass kicked well, pain is temporary pride is forever

>17
underage b&

He takes MMA already. I've never fought in my life

>even if it’s a community college
Kek you’re saying that is if they’re bad. Kys stand up for yourself pussy

Everybody on this website is either over 29 or under 18

Ok firstly, you're retarded for saying you're under 18, as you will probably be banned

Secondly, tell the police that he took your information and is bullying you and shit

didn't say it was bad. I don't mind it even, it's cheap. I was just assuming everybody else would shit on me for it

and i dont know how. Im a beta weakling

wow

pretty real

Don't wanna, and sorry I'm almost to 18 and I see people say theyre underrage all the time.

My b

make yourself a shotgun from pipes and shoot him

:(

Hey I just turned 29

OP you're 17, the worst you'd get is juvie. Go buy some gorilla glue and put it between all the openings of his car doors. Skip a class and do it. If you're too afraid to bring a bat and blindside him. You'll regret it later when you're older and can't get off with doing crazy shit.

Also
>Christian
Lemme guess, beaner?

tell the cops on that nibba

Idk what to tell you, in this world the weak perish. Don’t see why you haven’t posted his information though.

the best way probably or just call police

Nah, filipino, but close enough. Also yeah that seems pretty good but I don't know what his car is

break into his home and glue his anus shut (he will probably notice so i would recomend rohypnol with is date rape drug)