What happens when you overdose on Heroin? What happens throughout the body? Is it painfull?

What happens when you overdose on Heroin? What happens throughout the body? Is it painfull?

Attached: images (7).jpg (275x183, 6K)

Common sense says any overdose is painful.

Yeah man, I was an EMT and the faces on people who died from OD told the tell. Also hell burns

You dont know it happens because you stop breathing and pass out

You become pic related
Shut up trannie

Attached: 1555117647280.jpg (720x960, 153K)

Wrong. It is not painful at all. Its quite pleasant actually. I overdosed like 2-3 times in the last 2-3 years. You just pass out basically and eventually you wake up. Unless you done so much your breathing stops for x amount of time and your heart stops then if you dont get a ambulance and adrenaline shot you die. No pain at all.

what dose did you do?

Heroin looks like the black hole pic.

Couple of bags wasn't out for long but your body shuts down. I felt no pain and if I would of died then and there would be no pain. My last memory would of just been what I was doing. In my apt at the time or in a hotel watching tv. Usually I never used a needle but either way if you overdose you usually do shortly after ingesting it. One time was pretty bad. I knew I was out for a while. It was only one bag but the whole bag hardly had any heroin in it and most of it had to be straight fentanyl. Black guy sold it to me on the streets thought I lived in the suburbs or something which I dont because when they hear someone overdosed on the bag they want that bag as crazy as this drug culture goes. Whatever the stamp on the street is at the time.

double trips dam

Idiots. It's a painkiller, related to morphine. The opposite of painful.
It also acts as a central nervous system depressant, so it slows your heart rate and breathing.
You lose consciousness and stop breathing, basically.

If I inject it intramuscular intending to od will I feel pain or will it just take longer to od?

Mainline it, dumbass.

Cant be painful right its a pain killer

Shut up faggot. You don't even know where to buy heroin.

I know, but if I miss the vein and accidentally inject it into my muscle whats the difference?

You're a retard. I know exactly where to buy heroin its the easiest thing to find.

Like a warm blanket floating you to the moon.

I have a number of friends who are paramedics. Basically; you stop breathing.
Mouth to mouth would save your life.
At like.. absolutely insane ODs where any user would be like "that will kill you" you can get into heart problems and stuff, but you basically need to try in order to get that to happen.

Or, you know, get a load of carfentanil as a hit of smack.. that will do it.

I am not sure. If you just inject it into a vein it will go quick if your looking to overdose. Haven't heard of anyone wanting to do that. But fentanyl the stamp bag usually tells you if they use it or not straight dope high last longer. Either way it's not gonna hurt. I was lucky I wasn't out for very long but that one time I overdose and straight fentanyl. I am convinced I almost died.

Are you from the States? Get a gun and shot yourself

You don't inject heroin into a muscle group. Have you literally never done drugs before?

Experience says you're a faggot