We Evolved from Rocks

>We Evolved from Rocks
>Those Rocks created themselves along with the space for them to exist inside of
Atheists actually believe this in the year of our Lord 2019AD

Attached: 1551355819119-0.png (255x201, 56K)

Attached: 9dcbc8c32017c5f91309d40ff0c2904b.jpg (500x499, 70K)

>I posted a pic
>It was smaller than god's dick and no one can read it
Everyone believes this in your gays king's calendar year of 2019/

I Evolved from a Rock.

Attached: 1548980457560-b.jpg (639x677, 164K)

>We Evolved from the elements that make up all matter in the universe and I can't fathom how two objects can be made of the same building blocks but be completely different things.
Back to Sunday school, faggot.

I'm just imagining people building houses, and cars, and bridges and shit out of people

Attached: 1548985237346-b.jpg (647x652, 157K)

It's possible, they came from rocks.
Apparently.

Attached: witch.jpg (533x288, 70K)

What's the real ending? I have a feeling that it's better than what that fag put in there.

Attached: 1545049905870.jpg (1540x1208, 353K)

It's like how a cup stops being a cup once it's crushed into a powder. There the same materials but function differently.

Attached: 1529760754663.jpg (818x960, 69K)

Attached: 1543824738202.png (500x615, 133K)

>growing up
Unfortunately "growing up" is an illusion. You simply trade deities for materials and false idols

Attached: 1554841295710-b.png (500x654, 136K)

haha, it is much better. Thx.

I don't get it.

>Watches built themselves
>Someone built the watches

>an illusion
I highly disagree, mostly. You have a point, but you can't replace experience and hard-learned knowledge. Some people just refuse to learn, or is it refuse to grow up?

Jews created Atheism and actually got the magic goo believers to think they are actually animals like the talmud says. Its sad how dumb these dorito snorters are.

I understand the implication, but it's pretty thin.
>metal can be turned into other things.
>a human has to assemble those parts.

>this pic is retarded, you claiming that the system gained energy with time

I'm not saying the literal meaning of growing up is an illusion, just the point the original image was trying to make.

People dismiss the existence of God and accept the accomplishments of man in its place. I'm not saying it's right or wrong but a hypothetical God is all knowing and all powerful, and men are fallible, and can be corrupt.
Both organized religion, and the other institutions of man use this to control people for their own gain.

Who built the watchmaker then?

This is why I am viking.

Attached: 1542325818457.jpg (431x700, 53K)

Attached: 1553022382693.jpg (476x647, 61K)

No one knows.
Science will tell you nothing can create something from nothing, but a theist cannot use that argument against science.

Attached: 1546966620365-b.png (500x706, 245K)

>something from nothing
Is that what the 97% consensus is now? I thought it was "We don't know, and that's what we're trying to solve".

No hope for you.

Attached: Religion - Stockholm syndrome for everyone.jpg (640x640, 200K)

So believing in something that’s incomplete?

Thats like saying you believe a man is guilty without evidence, then declaring yourself as the logical one. The mental gymnastics are astounding.

Attached: 2b012ef3d52a3446b8022384d7014a0ead64ec736bf89b82011df385ab774649.jpg (499x499, 57K)

Lmao all these triggered Atheist cant argue so they use insults. The legacy-progressives strike again!

>believing in something
I didn't say I believe in anything. I simply have never heard "science" declare that something came from nothing.

Instead everything was created by god in 7 days, but don't ask where god came from or what he was doing before the creation because that's blasphemy and we'll throw rocks at you

Well the big bang had to come from something, or did it come from nothing? Orrrr do Atheist not even know what they believe.

>triggered Atheist
>use insults
You replied to the wrong thread.

I just said:
>I thought it was "We don't know, and that's what we're trying to solve"

>not even know what they believe
that's literally the definition of faith.

Belief and faith are irrational. It doesn't matter what it's in. If someone believs it, there is no argument to make them believe otherwise.

Never said it was wrong, youd be a hypocrite to believe in the big bang then call other faiths ignorant. Fact is everyone has faith, unless you’re agnostic.

So a religious nut believes that there is a god and it is all powerful and all knowing.

So it knows everything that has ever happened and will happen, which means life is predetermined and there is no such thing as free will.

And then it tests people by pretending they have a choice?

You do know time travel is possible right? By that very fact everything is predetermined because in the future we already made the choice that we freely made. Didnt think it was that hard to understand.

I NEVER SAID I BELIEVE IN ANYTHING!

>time travel is possible
says who?

>unless you’re agnostic
I hate this retarded argument. If I know for certain that god doesn't exist but I don't think the big bang (not an official stance) is the absolute answer either, that we just don't know yet, does that make me atheist or agnostic?

logic/rational thought do not mix with religion user

>If I know for certain that god doesn't exist but I don't think the big bang (not an official stance) is the absolute answer either
you are an atheist

>answers a definite to a hypothetical
You really suck talking to normal people, don't you? You've made assumptions and your own conclusions in every one of your answers.

>asked a question
>got an actual answer
>bitches about being misunderstood
no u

btw me- is not the user you were talking, i simply answered your question

That's a really old and shitty straw man you've got there.

Attached: limitdumb.jpg (226x223, 6K)

Explain how a single cell became multicellular?

Protip: you cant cause evolution is for pure faggotry

No you didn't, you made an accusation from a hypothetical.

Then it's my fate to call you a cock gobbling faggot right now.

mitosis. 2 strands of 46 chromosomes split to form two new cells from the same DNA.
Protip: stay in biology.

Attached: 1553289247716m.jpg (679x1024, 62K)

English please.
hypothetical what? you asked a question motherfucker. you mean rhetorical?

>magic man did it, magic man explains everything!
>magic man doesn't need an explanation!
It's okay little theist, those fairy tales you grew up with are definitely true.

>If I know
>IF
No, I don't mean fucking rhetorical. I mean you're a god damn sped who keeps making assumptions when I ask motherfucking hypothetical questions! I said "If I". You said "You are". Fuck your hat, autist.

God damn your stupidity got me triggered. I ask what if questions and you come in with the "No habla ingles" bullshit. Did your parent's have any children that lived? And then it gets explained four times and you still don't fucking get it. God hates you except for when he's blowing you. The sad part is someone's proud of you.

kek, did you finish HS? you thinking of hypothetical statement/situation which can be a basis for hypothetical question, which can be and actually is aimed to be answered you autist.
hypothetical question-A question based on certain proven or assumed facts, and formulated to arrive at a generalized answer applicable in most such situations in the absence of dependable data.

So if I ask:
If someone can lift a car, is he strong?
And you say:
You are weak.
That's a correct answer to the strong guy question?

Wrong. thats if its already a multicellular organism. Singled cell organism wont become a multicellular organism. So again how did a single celled organism become multicellular?

Protip: youre a pretentious cunt and can't

you asked
>If I know for certain that god doesn't exist but I don't think the big bang (not an official stance) is the absolute answer either, that we just don't know yet, does that make me atheist or agnostic?
>If I
which means YOU
>know for certain that god doesn't exist
which means atheist

i will give you few minutes to put those together

>Singled cell organism wont become a multicellular organism
what is a sea sponge?

>youre a pretentious cunt
>I'm an idiot who didn't specify and belittles people when they call me out on it

Okay dude, if you get confused by "if", "certain", "bang", "know", "make", and other huge words, I can't help you.

man i feel bad now, you are legit retarded lol

>If I can lift a car, am I strong?
>That's YOU. You're strong.

no, you seem to still be a rock

kek

Attached: 1521403693405.jpg (500x757, 98K)

Eh that's a pretty aggressive oversimplification. I'm not an atheist. Just commenting on the troll. It needs to be a little less obviously bait if you wanna suck all the fags off.