Alright bitches, what's for dinner?

alright bitches, what's for dinner?
i burned my pizza so I gotta toss it and make another

Attached: Apr 12, 19 2250.jpg (640x836, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gz1xPx_K6Do
gopresto.com/videos/presto-pizzazz-plus-rotating-pizza-oven
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dont be a bitch eat the pizza

>burned
>shows perfect pizza

Attached: retard4.jpg (616x750, 113K)

you ever had burnt ass, hard ass, pizza crust? pass

Faggot

Im doing pizza too, with dipping sauce i made

Attached: 56530454-ABEC-495A-B9E2-07F25DCBE5FD.jpg (3264x2448, 1.91M)

you dip pizza? you must be from the midwest

Ive eaten blacker pizzas

I actually kinda like it a lil bit burnt.

I like a little burnt pizza. I just had 2 sandwiches a roast beef and cheese sandwich and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

same

Not your guy... But I'm not Midwest and I'm down with dipping pizza

Looks really nice

I had a big ass cesar salad. Yumi

Throw some Tiger Sauce on that bitch and chow down

youtube.com/watch?v=Gz1xPx_K6Do

fucking eat that shit you ungrateful piece of shit

Nothing.

yum yum

Attached: 1480898252369.jpg (720x576, 91K)

Eat the pizza faggot

That's still perfect I would cook it like that on purpose

Attached: 8d29b55dba439c73dd89ade9f3930f8345ef4759.jpg (975x1024, 84K)

just as a midwestern would say

We’re you getting some pussy or something? Lol how’d you burn it blacker than Wesley Snipes’ dick!

u poor?

>Millennials
Sure hope my son doesn't wind up surviving on frozen pizzas because he never found a girl who wanted to cook a hot meal for him

Attached: superthumb.jpg (300x250, 12K)

eatet

Yes

have you tried not being poor? it's pretty effective

Have you tried sucking cock? You seem to have the dick on your mind.

Actually good advice. Most poor people are the living in poverty because they want to.

Attached: 1553957679250 50258934_393040221239814_3938515053728235520_n.jpg (960x948, 69K)

if you make a lot of frozen pizza, get this:

gopresto.com/videos/presto-pizzazz-plus-rotating-pizza-oven

it's fucking great

How many jobs do you have?

funny you mention that. when I was down on my luck ~ 10 years ago, sucking a dick or two earned me $200~400. that helped me get out the hole. do what you gotta do.

i know you're being sarcastic but think about it, can they get out the hole if they REALLY wanted to?

Attached: 1455940871682.jpg (640x960, 128K)

I figured, you seem like a cock sucker. You wanna suck my cock and pay me $300?

Im your guy, im from Canada in a city about 2 hours outside of Toronto. I usually just dip frozen pizzas or shitty take out pizzas. If i get the pizza from an actually good restaraunt ill eat it how it is

I would eat 70% of it and have something else after.

you think I care about my reputation on Yea Forums? kek. due, let me know where you wanna meet and i'll see what I can do. I could use an extra $300.

i burnt tandori chicken and still ate it, like 30 minutes over the 60 minutes cooking burnt.

You know burnt food has more cabs in it?

No, you pay me to suck my dick. That's what was written.

>I gotta toss it and make another
wtf retard the pizza is fine dont waste food like that faggot

that isn't how this works

Attached: 77859.jpg (204x198, 27K)

My way, or the highway, slick.

I have 2 actually. 60 hours a week. It's the same as if you only worked 1 job but stayed a feel extra hours each day.

I'm not kidding. Most poor people aren't looking for a second job, even if it's only a part-time one like mine. I'd bet nearly all would refuse a job if one was offered to them.

Most refuse to make changes to their lives that involve any kind of sacrifice. You don't need to keep your AC on, you don't need to have internet, you don't need to buy pre-made food.

Ever wonder how some guy from some shit hole country can suffer for a while in order to scrape together enough money to move to the USA? It's all about wanting to improve and having the willpower to make the necessary sacrifices.... He probably eating for days at a time, but "poor" people here can't give up their climate controlled Vidya room.

This
/thread

Why? It looks fine.

Cant blame you for dipping, you guys have horrible pizza there

I have a full time job, over 40hrs per week and a part time job on the weekends and sometimes when I get off of my full timer. Not Including the ranch I live on and have to watch over.

What are you, an gay? That pizza is mighty fine my guy, just scrape off the nasty charcoal on the bottom

And you're still "in the hole?" Stop spending money. Fucking make sacrifices because you won't get anything you supposedly want without suffering for it.

So many people are such pussies that they'll never know what it means to delay gratification because they're afraid of being without leisure.

>stop spending money.
Gotta spend money to make money.