Just ordered a new fingerbox Yea Forums. Pic related. Should I paint it or stain it?

Just ordered a new fingerbox Yea Forums. Pic related. Should I paint it or stain it?

Attached: fingerbox-ay-o.jpg (512x582, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1555123185708.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DO NOT. You will destroy its collectible value. Leave it natural. The patina of a well-used fingerbox doesn't diminish its value at all. Some people do clear-coat but I personally wouldn't.

Norm Abrams has a vid up where he talks about staining them. But is he talking about collectibles?

If it's going to be your fingerbox for life, I guess it's okay. The association of color with contents inside is an extremely personal thing and I wouldn't want my experience to be prejudiced by someone else's choices.

Are you planning to resell it later? Maybe a coat of protective clear varnish/sealant to keep it looking good unless you have the original box it came in.

this is now a nostalgia thread

Attached: 20435722.jpg (178x200, 8K)

B-b-b-b but what is a fingerbox?

Attached: 1553814786274.jpg (480x628, 212K)

Newfag.

Attached: 1549526765195.jpg (700x408, 189K)

Years ago I went with the "hip" current fashion and bought a white formica fingerbox. It's great, but sometimes deep down in my heart I wish I'd gone for the old natural wood finish.

Attached: fingerbox white.jpg (1200x1052, 139K)

No resale. I'll just wait and see how it looks when it gets here.

I'm going to stick my finger in the top hole. Who wants to stick their finger in the side hole?

Attached: ayo fingerbox.jpg (450x600, 18K)

Fuck you bigger. That's got sentimental value being original and thankfully not a digital piece of shit like the nu age garbage.

Attached: UT8VBeyXXxbXXagOFbXl.jpg (307x309, 11K)

Ooh, retro!
Does the edge of the finger hole interfere at all? From the pic it looks as if it had been rounded off, or is that just wear?

Taking low quality bait

What's a finger box?

Post a pic of the receipt

I spent $200 on Craiglist and it doens't work

Attached: ayo carboard box 2 hole.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Isn't that a mark 3 model? They're notoriously buggy.

I don't even know how to process this

Quit it.

what kind of sperg are you? nobody makes cardboard fingerboxes anymore and there is a reason for that. Finished wood, ceramics, metal or quality plastic (heavy, dense) are the only acceptable builds

I've seen some metal but that is just for display only.

Anyway stop pretending you didn't pay 200 for a cardboard fingerbox. fucking newfags. Its already summer isn't it?

I heard about Limited Ed. Retros coming out next year. Just on Reddit though. Anyone confirm?

samefagging this hard

jesus this thread is pathetic

also this is me too

Boredom user just boredom

Sounds to me like SOMEONE wants a digit debraided.

>reddit
They are to fingerboxes like /biz/ is to cryptocurrency. Don't believe anything you read there and only half of what you see or you too will wind up just like , sad and drunk.

literally nobody is falling for this joke anymore its just 4 people talking to themselves about something that never existed

there's 12 posters in ITT what the fuck are you talking about 4 people?

jealous faggot

You're joking right?

i.4cdn.org/gif/1555123185708.webm

>ay-o

Attached: Superstar-Category_Superstar_562x408_razorRamon.png (562x408, 251K)