What's happening to Trailer Park Boys?

What's happening to Trailer Park Boys?
Does anybody like the direction it is taking since the netflix deal?

>celeb cameos
>now the cartoon

Attached: trailer-park-boys-netflix.png (642x428, 478K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3mcQfP8k51s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The first couple of netflix seasons were alright. But the cartoon is fucking awful and cringy.

Season 8 was good but everything after that seems terrible to me. And how are they going to continue without the trailer park supervisor?

Actually a big fan of trailer park boys and i honestly didn't hate the animated series. Got pissed off when they used jim's soundbites for his "ghost"

That's pretty disrespectful that they did that.

I love the TPB, but I think it has gone down hill, rapidly, after season 10. seasons 8 and 9 were ok. it was nice to have it back after a loooong break.

To be fair, some celebs had cameos during the showcase run - Sebastian Bach, Alex Lifeson.

The animated series is absolute garbage. I'm struggling to even finish it.

Even the Out of the Park series seems so forced.

I guess it's tough to recreate the magic season after season.

I forgot about Alex and Sebastian. But forced is the best way to describe it. This new stuff feels worn out.

they're just beating a dead horse now.
just let it die and hope it lives like the office

Havent seen the cartoon yet but the last season wherd ricky becomes a handyman was fucking hilarious.

Margaret turn your fucking water off!

Haven't watched much of the Netflix stuff but the early seasons were good.

Its fucking shit since season 7, thats why the guy that played trevor left because he disagreed with the way the show was heading. Ill admit season 7 was alright but ever since the netflix shit started (season 8-12) the show has gone to shit, the jokes arent funny and its waayy too exaggerated which ruins it. It doesnt feel like TPB anymore and the shows basically ruined. Probably cause Clattenburg doesnt direct it anymore, thats why Barry Dunn (Rickys dad) wont be in the show anymore. Trailer Park Boys: Out of The Park Europe and Out of The Park USA were pretty good though. And yeah the cartoon is shit i shut it off after 10 minutes.

Attached: 40BEF08B-888A-439B-B956-C4B3EA280F00.jpg (480x360, 43K)

i just feel like their running out of ideas but its still somewhat a good show as like backround noise imo

Serious ?The out of the park stuff was so cringy I barely made it through even tripping on acid. Atleast the jokes in the normal series still hold some weight in the episodes.

Havn't watched the animated yet but hoping its good.

Oh and to add to my post which i forgot to mention the show is completely toast now since John Dunsworth (Mr. Lahey) is dead now, his character basically made the entire show.

Attached: 5BF6CA18-C445-4505-9C5E-35D5F442F1F3.gif (400x299, 1.4M)

Its bad dont watch it

Season One was a good introduction but season
2-6 were its prime. 7 Was a falling off point even though say goodnight to the bad guys was alright.

The netflix series is awful.. some seasons started good but just got progressively corny.

This.

Every plot centered around him.

Although it would never be the same

Randy with a bit of work, and the full on depression of loosing Lahey...

Maybe HE, could find the liquor...Maybe that fat cheeseburger could save the show.

Gonna be honest... I still like it because Everytime a new season comes out, it feels like my buddies are back. :'(

Grew up in Nova Scotia Like 30 mins away from the boys. They were always like heros too me in a fucked up way. The netflix seasons are kinda shit, Tom Fucking Arnold was the most annoying fucking thing ever. The season it seems the boys are trying to go back to the old style.

Thats an idea but no, randys willpower is too strong when it comes to alcohol

The death of a loved one throws and strength out the window though.

Yeaaahh, idk. I just want my seasons 2 and 3 back :( they were the best

Know what... I watched the cartoon and actually fucking enjoy it..

It died fast when Mike Clattenburg quit, he was the writing talent.

the show went to absolute shit since netflix

It was always shit. The show sucks and the humor is terrible.

This guy talks funny and wears big glasses hurr durr. Looks how dumb they are, hurr durr. Poor people are stupid hurr durr.

You gotta be from Northen nova scotia to get alot of it in the earlyer seasons

Lol, good try though

Attached: 2F822923-782D-4CEF-AC2D-3043FC06BE98.gif (234x159, 315K)

RIP

youtu.be/3mcQfP8k51s

Thanks, now im sad.