>go to the bar and get drunk as fast a possible
>feel miserable
>nobody seems to notice my presence, not even my friends
>stand there
>leave on my own
>go home
>cry
>want to die

Attached: 7r6hwixupt511.jpg (633x758, 31K)

kys

I'm just being honest with you when I say I laughed out loud. It's comically pathetic

Attached: images (2).jpg (190x265, 7K)

Was there any point to this fucking story or did you waste seconds off my life for nothing?

agree

Learn to suck it the fuck up; thats what the girls want a man that doesnt let little bitch bullshit hurt them

>going outside
there's your problem
>be me
>33
>lonely guy
>get off work
>buy some scotch
>go home and drink scotch alone
>top quality friday night

Based and nice story man

Attached: 5ps973jop9u11.jpg (400x600, 43K)

>be me
>23 kissless virgin no job etc
>decide to man up and get a life
>get job, lifelong partner etc
>Turns out I'm good at sex and please the fuck out of her
>not very impressed by sex
>realize later I'm gay
>ofc
>have turbulent times
>realize my girl actually wants to be a trans man and that's why her demeanor attracted me
>bottom out pegging
>fucking love it
>realize you can be a bottom and still be pretty dominant in sex
>happy with my new man :3

Sometimes life throws you curve balls but if you are honest and gentle with yourself things turn out for the better no matter how shitty.

Kys fagget

>literally wasted seconds of his life writing

>frogposter
>calls somebody pathetic

Attached: IDwZ3.jpg (250x250, 27K)

I feel you my dude. Just got home from a night out and i feel like shit. Was to wasted to do anything like always and i just bailed out from the club.

i dont understand people who get lonely... i absolutely crave being alone, its my favorite time.

Why are you here talking to people then?

because i dont have to deal with people in the physical sense.

>i luv been lonly, zo unik

Attached: pp,550x550.u4.jpg (441x550, 48K)

loneliness =/= alone.

learn the difference, you can be alone without being lonely, oh wait, maybe extraverts cant.

Good point. Plus you can just join and leave the conversation whenever you want. Much easier

also an added bonus, haha

It's hard to be always alone and unable to connect with people. It has nothing to do with being and extrovert or introverted

Finger eleven... paralyzer

I am a strong introvert, my job is very limited contact with people.. i see the same maybe 10 people everyday, and no clients.. and that is pretty much all the human contact i need, when i get home the last thing i want to do is interact more with others.

Niggerstonguemyanus.com

This. You're doing this to yourself
I'm not a lonely guy, but I am spending tonight with just my dog as company while drinking whiskey. My birthday is Sunday tho, so I've got a couple of days of treats being cooked for me by my lady friend and a free lunch, thanks to my mom

How did you manage to find a lady friend? That means you must be fairly normal. I've never understood how normal people work.

>be me
>24
>with good looking girl for 4 years
>Career in a trade
>have nice apt
>have new suv (payments)
>have huge friend group since highschool. 15 or so that are all close and continue to make camping trips, plans with.
>still feel lonely all the time.
>depressed half the time
>idk why

I feel so grateful I was lucky enough to be able to entertain myself. I'm not a shut-in or anything, it's just great to be able to enjoy my own company

I'm not a normie by any means, but I will admit that I have never had an issue forming bonds or socializing with people. You have my sympathies, that would be a shitty situation to have to deal with

i was in the same spot, you're just not happy with the people you're with.

find the one for you, man. friends included.

I feel your pain OP.

When I say that I’m not being an asshole or a cunt like the rest of these jokers who make fun of you on here. I actually do know exactly what you’re talking about. You actually put the words in my mouth to describe the bullshit loneliness I’ve felt before so I thank you for that. I have pretty much grown up exactly how you described my entire life, but recently I’ve found that there’s a weird fortitude that you develop if you’re that type of person and that is really the type of person people want to see and be friends with. It’s a strange phenomenon but in the end you make friends because you seem stronger than other people because of your loneliness, that attracts people of character.

Hope you cheer up my friend :)

>never had an issue forming bonds or socializing with people
That's pretty much the definition of a normie.

When i first started to go to the clubs. I was socially awkward as fuck. So i started popping 1 or 2 molly and i was fine. I ended up dancing with tonnes of girls. the stuff kills shyness and sadness. just done get into the coke... man that shit is hard to stop when you get going.

We're all gonna make it bruhs

On what evidence do you base this assertion?