WHY ARE WHITE MEN SO VIOLENT

WHY ARE WHITE MEN SO VIOLENT

Attached: 1553919014375.jpg (692x960, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Research_Agency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why are russian bots so obsessed with this woman

they get paid by reply and AOC gets replies

Hello Internet Research Agency, I know you're here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Research_Agency

>get paid
I doubt it

>take pride in our aggression
>and our history of millenias of warfare
>and our military support
>and our constant state of war
>and domination over all minorities
>and bitches
>and pour unlimited billions into entertainment proportional to violence, from fuck all in bowling to billions in tribal violience of football and First Person Shooter gaming.
>literally create an entire subculture, the biggest in the country, based on guns, not just shooting, but even just ownership, or fetishization.
>and the acquisititon and consolidation of power and wealth through aggression by all means regardless of ethics
>and vote for a president who embodies this
>hate crimes on the rise
>racially motivated violent crimes at all time high
>kidnapping & murdering increasing for the first time in a century

>Someone asks what's up w/ our obsession w violence
>How dare she!

Make up your fucking mind dipshit. You can't be proud of something and deny it exists at the same time you stupid fuck.

OP is a weak-minded white privileged teenager who finds neo-nazism attractive.

I think he was giving you the benefit of the doubt.
If you were a bot, you'd have an excuse for being this big of a retard. If you're not a bot, you're dumb as hell.

>but muh russhha!!!11!

>The agency has employed fake accounts registered on major social networking sites,[2] discussion boards, online newspaper sites, and video hosting services to promote the Kremlin's interests in domestic and foreign policy including Ukraine and the Middle East as well as attempting to influence the 2016 United States presidential election. More than 1,000 employees reportedly worked in a single building of the agency in 2015.

Maybe your boss will give you some time off soon Boris

Nice copy and pasting skills. That basically sums up to Russia putting out pro-trump advertising on social media sites.
Just for the record, I don't doubt that Russian bots exist and were putting out pro trump shit during the election.
You failed to specify to what extent did it have an effect in saying people's vote and secondly, giving actual proof of the kind of fake news they have been putting out.

Do you believe that Russia "hacked" the election and magically casted fake ballots. I genuinely want to understand your point of view on this whole Russian interference thing. Enlighten me.

Holy shit where's my Russian check???

Imagine being this insane lol

I dunno. Why are Russians so shit at photoshop?

Where were you when Trump was exonerated?

Attached: 1550963474565.jpg (600x778, 78K)

in my heart he is exonerated daily

Attached: cWwOfVm.jpg (750x571, 55K)

There are a lot of legit advertising companies that you can pay to post on here and other social media.

It started around 2015.

right here bby

Attached: trump.png (600x778, 592K)

Post them

Attached: 1555038815194.jpg (697x649, 126K)

Did she actually say that?
No one's allowed to ask about the other groups. Racism by low expectation.

kill yourself nigger

this.

Attached: 1555070401052m.jpg (1024x681, 83K)

BLACKS NEED REPARATIONS 'N SHIT CUZ "FREE STUFF" 'N SHIT, YA FEEL ME

Attached: 1545573042683.jpg (700x577, 169K)

Because we're the best at it.